No, not really.
没有 基本没有
She took a landscaping class.
她有上景观美化课
At the wild. When did it meet?
在野外 是什么时间呢
Every thursday night this summer.
这个夏天逢周四晚
You dig in soil,
如果挖土的话
you can be exposed to pesticides, heavy metals,
可能会接触杀虫剂 重金属
Lots of bad things.
还有很多有害物质
Can you find out all about her landscaping class,
你能不能找出那个班的信息
where it was, details like that?
地点之类的细节
Yeah, I'll do it now.
好 我现在去办
So when you watch star wars,
看星战的时候
which side do you root for?
你支持哪方
Dr. House.
豪斯医生
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Just checking in on your radiotherapy.
来检查一下你的放疗
From what I hear, you never visit patients.
据我所知 你从不亲自看病
And now, you've come to chat with me twice.
但是你已经找过我两次了
I want to know how you like being a management consultant.
我想了解你做顾问的心得
I'm thinking of getting into it.
我在考虑转行
That or psychopathy, maybe.
要么做顾问 要么做精神病
Which pays better?
哪个工资高一些
I think you're already into one of them.
我觉得你已经是其中之一了
Dr. Hadley made a joke yesterday.
昨天哈德利医生开了个玩笑
She said I sound like you.
说我听起来像你
I'm sure you understand what joke means.
只是一个笑话你就当真了
So you're not just out for yourself?
你并非自私自利的人吗
For example, you would never
若非为了自己
interrupt a sick woman's treatment
你绝不会为一己私念
just because of some personal obsession?
打断一个生病女人的治疗
Of course I'm self-interested.
我确实是以自我中心
We all are. We're born that way.
人人都是 我们的天性如此
The rest of us are born with consciences.
有些人天生就有良心
Which is something you just sound ecstatic about.
那也是你渴望拥有的东西
I'm not saying it's logical.
我不是说这合乎常理
I'm just saying it's human.
只是说那是人性
So if you know your conscience
如果你发现所谓的良心
is just an animal instinct,
不过是动物本能
You don't need to follow it.
你就不会遵从它了
I think you realize that.
我想你心里明白
That's why you're talking to me.
所以你才跑来找我
You lied about your landscaping class.
你根本没去上什么景观美化课
Dr. Hadley thought the soils might be poisoned.
哈德利医生认为土壤可能有毒
You told him that?
你告诉他了吗
I just thought
我只是想
Russ said you were having an affair.
罗思说跟你有一腿
Was that your cover?
你就是用这骗我的吗
Every thursday night you'd...
每周四晚你们都...
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Oh, god.
天啊
It's not what you think.
不是你想的那样
Do you remember that telecom case
你还记得电♥信♥那个单子吗
I said that we didn't get last year?
去年我说我们没拿到的那个
In fact, we did, and I was swamped.
其实是拿到了 我忙得不行
Every friday morning we had a conference call with london,
每周五早上都跟伦敦开电♥话♥会议
So the night before I would
所以前一天晚上我就
That's your excuse?
你又想骗我吗
You expect me to believe that you were at the office?
你真的以为我会相信你在办公室
What's the biggest argument we've ever had?
我们有几何吵过架
You said I spend too much time away from home.
你说我老是不在家
That I don't need a job, that you would take care of me.
我不需要工作 你能照顾我
Yeah, that's all true.
没错 这是事实
You yelled at me.
你冲我大喊
You made me feel
你让我觉得
like you didn't value anything that I did.
自己一无是处
I need this job
我需要这份工作
to feel like I'm accomplishing something on my own.
好让我知道自己还能有用
That's why I lied to you.
所以我才骗你
If I call your office tomorrow and I check...
明天我就打电♥话♥去你公♥司♥...
Call my office, call my secretary,
尽管打去我办公室 打给我秘书
Call my clients interrupt their dinner,
打给我的客户 尽管打断他们的晚饭
wake them up, I don't care.
把他们吵醒 我都不在乎
I just want you to know the truth.
我只是想你知道真♥相♥
You know I love you.
我爱你
Come here.
过来吧
Please.
求求你
It's okay.
没事的
Fire her. What for?
炒了她 凭什么
You seemed to have lied your way out of any trouble.
你已经顺利地瞒过去了
Until Bill checks up on my cover.
比尔揭穿了这个谎
And I have to create a whole new one to cover that one up.
我不得不再撒上百个谎来圆场
I've done it before but it's a pain.
我以前也做过 很是痛苦
And I would like Dr. Hadley to share that pain.
我要让哈德利医生分担我的痛苦
She didn't reveal any confidences,
她并没有泄露你的隐私
and she had a valid medical reason
而且从医学角度看
to ask about your landscaping class.
她有正当理由询问你的生活环境
We can see what a jury says about that.
尽管看看陪审团怎么说
And admit to your husband the truth?
并告诉你丈夫真♥相♥
You're not gonna sue us.
你不敢起诉我们
We will remove Dr. Hadley from all patient contact.
我们会将哈德利医生调出此病例
What?
什么
But it's for Dr. Hadley's benefit, not yours.
可这是为了她 而不是你
We have no obligation to inflict you on her.
她不该摊上你怎么个毒妇人
Fine.
好
But just so you know, this is not for your benefit.
你口口声声说并非为自己着想
Dr. Cuddy's furious that you put her hospital at risk.
卡迪医生其实心里很气你做的事
She just knows it's a bad idea to admit it in front of me.
只不过在我面前不敢承认而已
Think what you want.
随你怎么想
By the way, your orderly's outside.
另外 你的跟班就在外面
But I'd wait about another ten minutes if you really want your husband
不过既然要装得像在做化疗
to think you're having radiation treatments.
我会再等十分钟
Dr. Hadley, are you by chance gonna cry?
哈德利医生 你哭过吗
'Cause that's one I just can't do.
那可是我怎么都做不来的
Hello?
喂
This is Dr. Hadley.
我是哈德利医生
What?
什么
You called the medical board?
你竟然打给医疗委员会
What is she talking about?
她说什么呢
Accusations of sexual harassment.
有人指控我性骚扰
You don't think I know it's you?
你以为我不知道是你干的吗
Thirteen, come on.
十三 冷静
You already got me fired from the case.
你已经把我从这案子开除了
What else do you want? Dr. Hadley.
你还想怎样 哈德利医生
Get out here now.
快给我出来
You're acting like an idiot.
你跟个白♥痴♥一样
She's trying to make me lose my license.
她要害我丢掉执照
And she'll fail, unless you're stupid enough
她做不到的
to go in there and scream at her.
除非你蠢到冲她大吼大叫
Sexual harassment accusations
性骚扰是
incredibly serious.
相当严重的指控
If she made them anonymously, the case goes away.
如果她作不具名控告 指控无效
If she used her name, we all back you up,
如果她署名了 我们会保你
It goes away.
指控仍是无效
You're completely overreacting.
你大可不必这么大动干戈
You'd be pissed off too if you were me.
换你是我的话 你也会发飙的
or maybe not, I don't know.
或者不会 我不知道
You're just about as emotional as she is.
你和她都是石头
I'm doing you a favor. I know.
我是在帮你 我知道
And even when you try to do something nice,
尽管你是在做好事
you sound like a jerk.
都像个混♥蛋♥
I'm sorry.
对不起
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表