很好
So when will he be able to move his arm again?
他的胳膊什么时候可以再动
Should be soon.
很快
Started smoking again?
又开始抽烟了吗
No.
没有
What... what does that mean? Is it bad that he's coughing?
是么意思 咳嗽表示很严重吗
Hi, Dad.
爸爸
Melissa
梅丽莎
I didn't know you were coming.
我不知道你会来
I was at mom's house
威尔森医生打电♥话♥的时候
When doctor Wilson called.
我在妈妈那儿
I can go if it's gonna be weird.
如果觉得不舒服我可以离开
No, no. Stay. It's fine.
不 不 不要走 没事儿
How are you?
最近好吗
Is he okay?
他没事吧
Yeah. He's okay.
没事的
I'm not a big fan of this coughing though.
虽然我觉得咳嗽没关系
You must be Ashley.
你就是阿什利吧
Hi.
你好
Hey, are you okay?
你没事吧
Do you think this cold sore thing could've caused this?
是不是口疮引起的
No. Whatever's causing this
不 无论什么
Is affecting more than his nerves.
都不止影响了他的神经
I need a crash cart in here!
这儿需要急救车
Don't you guys have a dying mexican crooner
你们是不是有个垂死的墨西哥低吟歌♥手
To attend to? He isn't dying anymore.
要去治疗吗 他已经好了
Found out he was on a popcorn diet.
我们发现他有狂吃爆米花的习惯
Eating ten bags of microwave popcorn a day.
一天吃十袋微波炉爆米花
Huffing the fumes scared his lungs.
膨胀的烟气损伤了他的肺
Wow, that's... very strange.
哇 那 真是很奇怪
Where's House?
豪斯哪儿去了
Performing his ritual "hiding from Cuddy
正在表演他例行的"躲开卡迪
To avoid getting a new case" dance.
以免接到新的病人"的舞蹈
It's sort of a jazz-fusion type of thing.
这是一种爵士风情的舞蹈
He's probably eating lunch in the morgue.
他也许在停尸间吃午饭吧
I can page him to your office if you want. Atually...
如果你着急找他我可以传呼他 事实上
Maybe it would be better if I talked to you guys alone.
也许我单独跟你们谈谈会更好些
House and I have a bet about one of my patients.
豪斯和我正在为一个病人打赌
You guys mind making him 100 bucks poorer?
你们想让他输100块钱吗
43-year-old male in remission from leukemia
一个43岁的男人 白血病刚刚得到复原
Presents with left arm paralysis and trouble breathing.
现在左臂失去知觉 呼吸困难
I assume House's money is on cancer.
我猜豪斯一定赌他的癌症复发了
Thanks. That's very helpful.
谢谢 这很有用
Subdural hematoma would explain--
硬膜下的血肿能够解释...
Ct ruled it out.
CT已经把这种可能排除了
I thought it was tm
我曾以为是横贯性脊髓炎病毒感染
So I started him on antivirals,
所以给他用了抗病毒药
But he got worse.
可是他病情更严重了
Bacterial infection?
是细菌感染吗
Bacteria would move much faster than this.
细菌传染应该感染得更快些
He'd be dead already.
那他现在就应该死了
Could be fungal.
是不是真菌呢
Fungal infection would explain his breathing problem,
真菌感染能解释他的呼吸问题
But not his "unable to move his arm" problem.
可是解释不了"胳膊动不了"的问题
Actually, if aspergillus fungus balls
事实上 如果是曲霉菌类真菌
Took root in his lungs and spread to his spine,
在他的肺上生根然后扩散到脊柱
It would explain both.
那就可以解释他这两个症状了
Thanks.
谢谢了
The treatment involves riddling the infected area
治疗过程包括在感染位置穿刺
With bb-sized pellets of antifungal meds.
附以有抗真菌药物的小药丸
I assume you don't just load up the 12-gauge
我想你该不会是装上点12的子弹
And pepper me with birdshot.
然后在我身上乱打一通吧
No. We have a slightly more humane delivery system.
不 我们会用更仁慈的方法
But we do have to open you up.
但是我们确实要把你的身体打开
It is surgery.
这是个外科手术
And like any operation,
跟其他手术一样
There are risks.
也会有风险
What do you think, honey?
你怎么想 亲爱的
I-I don't know.
我...我不知道
I mean, is surgery really such a good idea?
我是说 手术是最好的治疗方案吗
He just seems so sick.
他身体状况很差
I just--
我只是...
You should do whatever you think is best.
你们应该采取最稳妥的办法
Is this the only way to go after this thing?
这是唯一治他病的办法吗
Because of the rapid progression,
因为他病情恶化很快
I don't think we have time to test or try ivs.
我觉得我们没有时间去试其他的办法
And he's strong enough to endure anesthesia.
他的身体状况可以承受麻醉吗
Definitely.
可以
I want you there during the surgery.
我希望你能在手术现场
Of course.
当然
You gotta do it.
那就做手术吧
Good. Dr. Chase will be in here soon
那好 奇斯医生一会儿过来
To get you set for the O.R.
把你推到手术室去
Page Dr. Chase to Tucker's room for a surgery consult.
呼叫一下奇斯医生到塔克房♥间做手术准备
And can you get me--
你能不能给我--
Uh, Mr. Koplovitz wants to talk to you.
卡普维茨先生想跟您谈谈
Is everything all right?
出了什么事吗
He wanted to talk to his doctor,
他想跟他的医生谈
Not his doctor's assistant.
而不是跟他医生的助手谈
Oh, and House is looking for you.
还有 豪斯在找你呢
What did you tell him? That you were in the clinic.
你怎么跟他说的 我说你在门诊部
I figure that gives you about ten minutes.
我想你有十分钟就够了
Here. Mr. Koplovitz's chart. Go.
这是卡普维茨先生的病历 快去吧
Hello, Saul.
你好 索尔
I heard you were looking for me.
我听说你找我
I'm very tired.
我感觉很累
But I can't sleep.
可我却睡不着
Today's your lucky day.
今天是你的幸运日
I happen to be a sleep specialist.
刚好我是睡眠专家
Thanks, doc.
谢谢你 医生
Hey. Can a guy get a little privacy?
嗨 你这家伙能给我点私人空间吗
Nice hiding spot.
真是个不错的藏身之处啊
Actually, it's perfect.
事实上 这儿很完美
It allows me to hide from Cuddy and find you.
它让我躲开了卡迪又找到了你
What did she want?
她想要怎样
She was checking up on Tucker thanks to you.
多亏你 她刚刚给塔克做了检查
That's it?
就这样吗
Like what? Something about you?
你想知道什么 关于你吗
Something you could interpret as being about you?
关于怎么说起你吗
An anagram maybe?
也许是个变位词
It'd be great if you could play
如果你能找到
Hide and seek somewhere else.
另一个藏身之处就真是太好了
My patient just No problem.
我的病人要 没问题
Just give me the 100 bucks you owe me and I'm gone.
给我你欠我的100块钱你就可以走了
Tucker doesn't have cancer.
塔克不是癌症复发
He doesn't have a ball of fungus
他也不是
In his lungs either.
肺内真菌感染
Next time you want to use my team,
下次你用我的团队的时候
I suggest you at least leave a tip.
我建议你要给小费
I'm late for surgery.
我手术要迟到了
Ah, your assistant said you'd be in here.
你的助手说你在这儿
I talked to Bonnie.
我和邦妮谈了
Let's take this outside.
我们出去说
Mr. Koplovitz just got to sleep.
卡普维茨先生刚睡着
Oh, sorry. She found us this fantastic loft.
对不起 她给我们找了个特别棒的阁楼
Outside. I mean, it's not a loft really,
外面说吧 其实那不止是个阁楼
It's just more urban.
那更靠近市中心
Not that I'm urban, but I used to be.
不是说我多城市化 可毕竟我过去是的
It's got two bedrooms. Got wonderful views.
有两个卧室 还有很美丽的风景
It's a really great place.
那真是个好地方
Procedure should take about an hour.
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表