He just started touching me.
他然后开始碰我
At first it seemed nice.
一开始挺好的
But then...
可是后来
I didn't want to insult him.
我不想诋毁他
That's enough.
够了
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
I love you guys so much, and I just--
我非常爱你们 只是
I feel like I've let you down.
我让你们失望了
I'm gonna kill him.
我要杀了他
I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch.
杀了那个混♥蛋♥
Before you do that, look here.
别冲动 看这儿
Increased periorbital blood flow throughout.
眼眶周围血流增加
It means everything she's been saying has been a lie.
说明她在说谎
Everything?
全是谎话吗
S-so you still don't know what's wrong with her?
这么说 你还不知道她是什么病
Sorry.
不知道
Oh, I thought you were room service.
我还以为是客房♥服务
Something going on with your patient?
病人出事了吗
It's quiet in there.
很安静啊
Is Rachel asleep?
瑞秋睡了吗
I thought maybe you could use a babysitter.
你可以找个保姆
Actually, I've got her in day care downstairs.
事实上 我在楼下给她办了日托
Great.
好极了
Maybe later.
待会再谈吧
Hey, House.
你好 豪斯
Hey, Lucas.
你好 卢卡斯
This is awkward.
真尴尬啊
A bit.
是有点
That awkwardness would probably go away if I left.
我离开后就不尴尬了
It's Foreman.
我是福曼
I'm trying to update House, but his phone's off.
我想联♥系♥豪斯 可他手♥机♥没开
House!
豪斯
He's not here.
他不在这
Patient's losing blood faster than we can transfuse.
病人失血比我们输血的速度还快
Cameron did an online search and found out
卡梅隆上网查了下 发现基纳跟他的狗
Keener travels with his dog-- we're treating for rickettsia.
一起旅行 我们准备按伤寒病原体治疗
Any idea where he is?
知道他去哪了吗
Oh, no!
不
I was supposed to be giving a paper five minutes ago.
我五分钟前要做报告的
Okay...okay...
好吧 好吧
Dr. wilson has asked me to tender his apologies for his absence.
威尔森医生让我为他的缺席道歉
You'll be hearing my paper instead.
由我替他作报告
Unfortunately, there wasn't time
不幸的是 没时间
To correct the program schedule.
修改日程表
"Euthanasia
安乐死
Let's tell the truth.
说实话
We all do it.
我们都这么做
We just don't talk about it.
只是闭口不言
We play the game.
我们耍花样
We use other words
用其他词代替
Or we don't use any words at all."
或者根本不提
Hmm. Nice phrasing.
用词真精辟
Hello?
你好
Uh...I don't know what department I want.
我不知道要找哪个部门
Uh, I need...pants.
我需要 裤子
Patient s, a 55-year-old man.
某病人 男 55岁
"End-stage lung cancer."
肺癌晚期
"His pain was beyond the point"
他疼痛难忍♥
"Where we could even pretend to treat it."
我们无法假装治疗
"I showed him how to use the morphine pump."
我教他如何使用吗♥啡♥泵
"I told him too much morphine would kill him,"
告诉他过量的吗♥啡♥会致命
"But not to worry."
也不用太担心
"The machine only gives out so much."
机器是按量供应的
"To override it you need to enter a special code."
过量会要求出入密♥码♥
"I went to the door
我走到门口
"and told the nurse, 'the code is 328.'
告诉护士 密♥码♥是328
"I said it loudly.
说的很大声
"When he first came to my office,
他第一次来我办公室时
"I told him I would be with him every step of the way.
我告诉他我会一直陪着他
"But I left him alone at the end.
可是最后我撇下了他
"I broke that promise
我没有遵守诺言
To cover my ass, I failed--"
只是为了自保 我失败...
I was wrong when I wrote that.
不该这么写的
I've never given any less than my best.
我已竭尽全力了
I am incapable of turning away from a responsibility.
当然也难辞其咎
My friends take advantage of that fact far too often.
但我的朋友从中获益良多
I know that I gave that man everything I could.
我做了我能做的一切
And I know that he knew that too.
我也知道他明白
"This is a burden no one should have to carry alone.
这不是一个人该承担的责任
And this is a decision no one should make alone."
不该由一个人做决定
Because frankly, I don't trust all of you.
说实话 我不相信你们每一个人
Doctor? Doctor? Question...
医生 医生 提问
Excuse me, doctor.
打扰了 医生
Not many people would have your courage.
没多少人有这种勇气
Thank you, Dr. Perlmutter.
谢谢 帕莫特医生
Before I start shouting,
我骂你之前
Foreman says they're looking at rickettsia.
福曼说他们在找伤寒病原体
Thanks for the message.
谢谢带话
Continue. What the hell?
继续 你搞什么鬼
You think that little shout-out is gonna
你觉得那小小的演讲
Make me forget that you drugged me,
就能让我原谅你给我下药
Hid my pants, stole my speech?
藏了我的裤子 还偷了我的演讲稿
You wanted the paper out there, it's out there.
你想要的文章就在那
And your job is safe.
我保住了你的工作
That was my paper.
那是我的文章
You don't ask what I want, you ignore my wishes,
你不问我想要什么 忽视我的想法
You drug me.
给我下药
I'm waiting for you to name something new
我还打算听你
To our relationship.
说点新鲜的
You've got no good reason to be angry with me.
你没理由生我的气
Oh, really? I should be thanking you?
是吗 我还得谢谢你啊
If this was about getting the story out there, then yeah.
如果是刚才那事 没错 该谢我
Of course, if this is actually about something else...
当然 如果这是别的什么事
Maybe you feeling impotent because patients keep dying
比如病人的离去也许让你力不从心
And you think you need to make some grand, stupid gesture--
你觉得应该做一些高姿态 愚蠢的姿态
You need to be a hero
你应该是英雄
Well, then, yeah, sorry. I did screw it up.
好吧 抱歉 这事是我搞砸了
You stepped over the line.
你太过分了
This was not your decision.
这不是你的决定
My god, there are 10,000 oncologists in this country.
老天 我国有1万个肿瘤专家
Every one of them loses patients.
每个医生的病人都会死
But only you would feel guilty enough...
不是只有你觉得内疚
Of course,
当然
We can't even argue on my schedule.
我们甚至不能为我的日程安排争论
It's House.
我是豪斯
Take down the bags.
别输液了
It's too soon to tell if the meds are gonna--
现在换药为时过早
It's not the meds.
不是药的问题
It's the blood that's killing her.
是她的血液
What's everybody doing? You're stunned, right?
你们什么反应 愣了吧
I mean, blood?
她的血液
She's had internal bleeding.
她内出血
She needs the blood to--
需要输血
Is that the mom?
是她妈妈在说话吗
I've got a good comeback if it's the mom.
如果是她妈妈的话我很高兴
Yes, I’m her mother.
对 我是她妈妈
Sure, she needs blood, if you want to kill her.
好吧 如果你想她死就给她输血吧
Then you'd have nobody left to neglect--great plan.
我们所有人都忽视了一点
Your daughter has vibrio vulnificus,
你的女儿有致伤弧菌
Courtesy of a few scrumptious oysters on the half shell.
诱发于贝壳上美味的牡蛎肉
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表