Are you ever coming to bed?
你就没准备睡觉吗
I still say I'm a vegetarian.
我还是要说我是个素食主义者
Well, you can say that you're an astronaut,
好吧 你还能说你是宇航员呢
but that doesn't make it true.
但这是异想天开
A salmon is not a vegetable, Frankie.
鲑鱼肉不是素食 弗兰琪
Well, apparently,
好吧 显然
eight out of ten commenters agree with you.
十分之八的留言同意你的说法
Except for the part where you said,
但不认同你说的这部分
"I believe what I want to believe."
"我信故我信"
That they found a little judgmental.
他们觉得这句话有争议
You blogged our argument?
你把我们的争吵内容写进博客了吗
I asked you to quit talking about me.
我和你说过不要把我写进博客
I don't want a bunch of people that I don't know
我不想让一堆陌生人
hearing stuff that's meant to be between me and you.
知道原本是我们两个人之间的私事
I write about my life.
我写的是我的生活
And you're a big part of that.
而你是其中重要的一部分
That's great. I want to be a big part of your life.
很好 我想成为你生活中的一部分
But I don't want to be a big part of their lives.
但不是他们的
Take it down, erase it, delete it.
别写了 全部清除 删掉它
Make it go away.
让它们全部消失
Come on, man. It's 2:00 in the morning.
老兄 现在可是凌晨两点
These walls are made out of tissue paper.
这墙简直是纸片做的
I gotta be up in three hours to do a wiring job in Edison's.
三个小时后我就得起床去爱迪生家做个布线工作
I'm sorry. We'll try to hold it down.
很抱歉 我们会尽量小点声
Sorry.
抱歉
Frankie, what happened?
弗兰琪 你怎么了
No. No.
不 不
That's not what you think. Something's wrong.
不是你想的那样 肯定是出了什么问题
We need a police car
我们需要一辆警车
at 152 Haverhill.
哈福希尔152号♥
Whoa, what are you two talking about?
你们两个说什么呢
Oh, my god.
天呐
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I think it's coming from my gums.
好像是从牙床上流出来的
What are you doing tonight?
今晚你做些什么
Masturbating.
打手♥枪♥
I'd invite you,
我本想邀请你一起
but people are already talking.
但别人已经开始传我们的流言了
It's pathetic.
真可悲
You divide your nights
你的晚间娱乐
between porn and the discovery channel.
不是A片就是探索频道
Right.
没错
Playing Dance Dance Revolution is a much better choice.
玩《劲舞革命》是个更好的选择
Okay, that was a gift from a patient,
行了 那是病人送我的礼物
and it happens to be great exercise.
而且碰巧是项不错的运动
I mean, who rents porn anymore?
我说 这年头谁还会去租A片呢
Can't you get this stuff on the internet?
你不能在网上看吗
You can.
可以
But you can't get disc two with the director's commentary.
但你看不到第二张碟的导演解说
Come out with me tonight.
今晚和我出去吧
I'm going speed dating.
我要去参加多人速配
You mean you're dating on meth?
你要去嗑药派对吗
Count me in. You need to meet somebody.
算我一个 你得出去认识些新朋友
This way, you meet 20 somebodies.
这种方法可以一次认识20个
Over a five-minute discussion of proust?
通过对普鲁斯特[法国小说家]的五分钟讨论
Speed dating's a meat market.
多人速配就是人肉市场
Yeah, dozens of women just waiting to be hit on.
没错 成打的女人在等着被吊
Your odds of a happy ending are nearly as good
你压在美好归宿的赔率
as staying home and watching porn.
和你在家看A片的一样多
You plan on doing any work today?
今天你有什么工作安排吗
I thought I might do a little light doctoring
我想我会在下午
in the afternoon.
做一点点医生工作
28-year-old female sudden unexplained coagulopathy.
28岁女性突然产生不知原因的凝血障碍
Could be congenital thrombocytopenia.
可能是先天性血小板减少症
Platelets look normal.
血小板看起来正常
Patient makes money doing freelance photography.
病人是自♥由♥职业摄影师
Some photographic processes produce toxic gases.
摄影中有些过程产生有毒气体
She's a blogger.
她写博客
I can't see her photos being anything but digital.
我看她拍的都是数码照片
What does she blog?
她博客都写什么内容
Politics? Dominatrix? Cooking?
政♥治♥看法 母夜叉论 烹饪心得吗
'Cause I need recipes.
因为我需要食谱
It's a personal journal.
是私人日记
I don't get putting your whole life online.
我理解不了把个人生活发表在网上的人
It's not that crazy.
也没那么夸张
Privacy's basically a modern invention.
隐私可以说是近代产物
Towns used to be too small for anybody
曾经的城镇小得令人不可能
to keep any secrets.
保住任何秘密
What if it's not the platelets, but the glue
如果不是血小板的原因
that holds 'em together?
而是某种胶粘物把它们凝结的呢
No.
不
Thrombin and von willebrand factor are normal.
凝血酶和血管性血友病因子正常
And knowing too much about each other
而相互之间太过了解
is exactly why people leave small towns
正是人们离开小城镇
and move to the city.
搬进大城市的原因
And a lot of people choose to stay
而很多人留在小城镇
because, in return for zero privacy,
是因为完全无隐私
you get community, connection.
能换来社交圈子和联♥系♥纽带的回报
Big red as for our tunics.
又红又长的纽带 可以用来绑外套
Connections are for airports.
联♥系♥纽带是给机场带来盈利的
For people, we have over 300 cable channels.
对普通人来说 我们有300个有线频道
Her photos may be digital
也许她拍数码照片
doesn't mean she couldn't have been exposed
但不意味着她没有暴露在
to some other toxin.
其他毒素里
We should search the apartment.
我们应该检查一下她的寓所
Eeny, Meeny, Miny, thirteen and tiny.
点 点 点芝麻 13和小小陶去
This one's locked.
这个锁上了
I'm surprised you took the pro-community position.
你这么亲近社会真令我惊讶
I have friends. I like people.
我有不少朋友 我喜欢与人交往
You also like secrets.
你也喜欢秘密
You deny it,
你否定它
it sort of proves my point.
就进一步证明了我的观点
When we're left to our own devices,
我们走进自己的圈套时
we make lousy choices.
总会做出糟糕的选择
Ignore it.
别管它
I can hear you in there.
我听见你们在里面了
Open the door, or I'm calling the cops.
开门 不然我叫警♥察♥了
We're four stories up, but there's a fire escape
我们在4层 但外面墙上有个
on the other wall.
有个防火梯
The ledge might be wide enough.
壁架也许足够宽能容纳我们
We're doctors. We aren't stealing anything.
我们是医生 没有偷任何东西
We're collecting samples.
我们在收集样品
Who are you? The neighbor.
你是谁 邻居
Did they say that you could come in here and...
他们同意你们进入还...
Yup. What do you know about Frankie and Taylor?
是的 你了解弗兰琪和泰勒吗
Not much.
不是很清楚
The guy works a lot.
男的经常在外工作
I see Frankie around.
我有时遇见弗兰琪
We argue a few times a week,
我们一周争论几次
and then we go back about our business.
然后各回各家
What do you argue about?
你们争论些什么
Frankie's got some strong opinions.
弗兰琪强烈要求
wants to recycle every molecule of trash.
把垃圾回收分类细化
You take the anti-recycling position?
你站在反对垃圾回收那边
Trash piling up for composting's
垃圾堆肥会招来
attracting every rat in the neighborhood.
临近的每一只老鼠
I had to put down poison.
我不得不投放鼠药
It's her private drawer. What are you doing over there?
那是她的私人抽屉 你要干什么
She said she doesn't have any secrets.
她说她没有任何秘密
I'm taking her at her word.
我得到她的同意了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表