Baby You know,
宝贝儿 知道吗
Most people go for the hardwood or carpeting.
大多数人去那是为了木屋和毛毯
I think guitars and garbage work just as well.
我觉得吉他和垃圾是一类玩意儿
Got the urge to play last night.
昨晚突然起了兴致弹吉他
Had to go all the way back to my apartment.
他们都回来我的部门了
Thought I'd save on future trips.
看来我以后得悠着点了
Hmm. It's very eco-friendly of you.
你还真环保啊
How about keeping down on the noise pollution?
来减排一下噪声污染怎样
6:33. You should be flossing by now.
6点33分 你该起床刷牙了
I'm not going to work today.
我今天不上班
I'm going hunting.
去打猎
After I sleep in.
我睡着了再弹
Is it that time of year again?
又到了一年的那个时间吗
He's a self-important jerk.
他是个自负的混♥蛋♥
He's my friend.
他是我的朋友
He's a self-important jerk.
他是个自负的混♥蛋♥
Seems to be what I'm attracted to.
貌似是我喜欢的白♥痴♥
Guy calls you Jim. Doesn't even know your name.
这家伙叫你吉姆 他甚至不知道你姓甚名谁
Jim is short for James.
吉姆是詹姆斯的昵称
Now go away, Lim.
现在请出去 莱姆
Nice shot, Jim.
打得好 吉姆
Oh, yeah. I nailed that tree.
还好 我瞄的是那棵树
Maple syrup for dinner.
中午吃枫糖浆吧
We should have got a guide.
我们应该带个导游来
Oh, doesn't count as new adventure
如果带人来指手画脚的
If you have someone holding your hand.
就不算是真正意义上的探险了
On the other hand, we are holding weapons
另一方面 我们拿着武器
And have no idea what we're doing.
却不知道该干什么
Fun. Well, we need to sneak up on them.
有意思 我们得偷偷接近它们
I read somewhere that the native Americans say
我记得从哪看到过 印第安人说
Turkeys know what you're thinking.
火鸡知道你是怎么想的
So I should stop thinking about German porn.
那我还是别想德国黄段子了
No, no. That'll lure them closer.
不 不 那个会引得他们靠近些
We're terrible at this.
咱俩还真不在行
Yeah. Well, at least it's cold and my new boots leak.
是啊 至少这里很冷 我的靴子还漏了
Well, it's almost time anyway.
时间差不多到了
Did you bring the bag?
你带那袋子来了吗
May 30, 2004.
3月30日 2004年
10:07 A.M.
上午10点7分
Dr. Wilson informed me
威尔森医生通知我
That if treatment didn't go well,
如果治疗失败
My leukemia would give me only six more months to live.
我的白血病就只能让我再活6个月
November 30, 2004.
11月30日 2004年
Six months later, I didn't die.
6个月后 我还没死
As long as I am alive,
只要我还活着
I will find new and exciting ways to thank you
我就要找到新鲜刺♥激♥的方式来感谢你
For giving me another year.
给了我又一年的生命
Now move very, very far
到现在 又过去了很久 很久
Away from there so that I can be sure
以至于我可以确信
And thank you again next year.
明年我还可以继续谢你
Thanks, Jim.
谢谢你 吉姆
All right, let's see how many more turkeys we can miss.
好吧 来看看 还有多少火鸡能重来
Yeah, this will work.
这次肯定行
What the hell? God.
搞什么 天哪
Sorry. I don't know what happened.
对不起 我不知道怎么回事
I can't move my arm.
我的胳膊动不了
Am I having a stroke?
是中风吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Good news.
好消息
Head ct doesn't show any signs of a stroke.
脑部CT未显示有中风症状
So he's gonna be okay, right?
所以他会没事的 是吗
I cannot believe how much you've grown up
我真不敢相信你五年内
In five years.
长这么大了
She's...
她...
She's not Emily.
她不是艾米丽
Ashley, my girlfriend.
阿什莉 我女友
New life, new adventures.
新生活 新探险
Ashley, meet Jim.
阿什莉 认识一下吉姆
It's good to meet you.
很高兴认识你
So this arm thing,
那这次他的胳膊
Does that mean his leukemia's back?
意味着他又要犯白血病吗
I checked blood counts and blood cell morphologies.
我检查过血球计数和红细胞形态
Everything is normal.
指标都正常
So these blood tests,
那么这些血液检查
It means it's not cancer for sure.
都能肯定这不是癌症吗
He said I'm fine.
他说了我没事的
So what do you think it is?
那你觉得是什么
Hopefully something innocuous.
应该是没什么的
There's a doctor I can speak to who's great...
我认识一个医生...
Who's great at diagnosing...
...对诊断病情非常在行
What?
什么
Sorry, that cold sore,
对不起 那个口疮
How long have you had that?
已经长了多久了
Um, two weeks. I'm sorry.
两周 非常抱歉
I-I got the call.
我接到电♥话♥很着急
I didn't have time to cover it up.
没来得及遮瑕就来了
What is it, Jim?
那是什么 吉姆
That cold sore is caused by a virus.
那种口疮是因某种病毒引起的
Assuming you guys kiss,
如果你们俩接吻
The virus could transfer, infect your spine,
病毒会传染 感染到你的脊柱
And cause the paralysis.
造成麻痹瘫痪
It's a disease called transverse myelitis.
这种病成为横贯性脊髓炎
And is that good news or bad news?
这算好消息还是坏消息呢
It's great news.
非常好的消息
I'll get you a room and start you on acyclovir.
我给你安排病房♥ 开始阿昔洛韦治疗
I just had a House moment.
我刚刚享受了豪斯式一刻
Diagnosed transverse myelitis from a cold sore.
诊断出是因口疮引起的横贯性脊髓炎
How cool is that?
够酷吧
Patients really eat that crap up.
而且病人还很吃这一套
It's why I'm loved.
我之钟爱便在于此
What am I doing here? Ultrasound is clear.
我在这干吗 超声波清晰
Which means he's definitely not pregnant, right?
意思是他肯定没怀孕 对吧
Dios mio, mi estomago!
额滴神哪 疼死俺咧
No gall stones.
没发现胆结石
Could be diverticulitis.
可能是憩室炎
Have you eaten any seeds?
你吃过籽类食品吗
I'm joining you, Antonio Aguilar.
我要加入你们 安东尼奥·阿奎勒
We'll play in god's mariachi band.
我们将在上帝的乐队里演奏
Draw some blood.
抽取血液
The self-important jerk does not have
那个自负的混♥蛋♥得的不是
Transverse myelitis.
横贯性脊髓炎
He's got cancer.
他得的是癌症
How do you even--
你怎么...
Okay.
好 好 好
Maybe I paid the redhead down in records a few bucks
估计我都敢为此打赌了
To cc me on all your cases.
从你以往的表现来看
A few patients die, you might get sad again.
病人死了 你可能又会极度伤心
Make a speech that would end your career.
进行一场结束职场生涯的演讲
Frankly, I'm stalking you for you.
坦白讲 我观察你很久了
How long does a simple blood draw take?
抽个血要这么久吗
Almost finished. Well, when you're finished
差不多好了 抽完了
Almost finishing it, test it.
还不算完 检测一下
Mi estomago's ripped open by the hand of god.
型男大主厨用上帝之手开膛破肚
He spilled my blood.
他在放我的血
Confusion. Delirium.
意识模糊 精神错乱
Why rule out the hand of god so fast?
为什么这么快把上帝之手排除掉
Your guy's low white count
你哥们白细胞数很少
And right arm paralysis equals a recurrence
而且右臂瘫痪 说明
Of his leukemia.
他的白血病复发了
Simple math.
很简单
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表