My sister's birthday.
我妹妹生日那次
I was drunk.
我喝多了
You had one Martini.
你只喝了一杯马提尼酒
On an empty stomach.
空腹喝的
Look, he was just sitting on the couch,
他当时坐在沙发上
and then he...he... he fell over and that was it.
然后他 他就突然栽倒了
Well, once I slept it off, I was fine.
后来我睡了一觉就没事了
Well, I stayed up that night,
那天我一夜没睡
checking on him every 15 minutes.
每15分钟就看他一次
What about sex?
性生活呢
Yes, I have sex with my girlfriend,
我跟我女朋友有性生活
because I'm not gay.
因为我不是同志
We have sex. Thank you.
我们有性生活 谢谢
No problems?
没出现过问题
Um, well, there have been some...
我们遇到过一些...
Nic. Issues.
妮可 问题
Erectile dysfunction?
勃起功能障碍
Every guy has it sometimes.
这问题谁都遇到过
We never had that problem.
我们一起就没有过
Gee, that must be because Ted doesn't like girls.
那一定是因为泰德不喜欢女人
Or because it's vascular.
或者是血管疾病
I know we did an MRA,
我知道做过磁共振
but arterial disease causing acute ischemia
但动脉疾病引起的局部供血不足
could explain the heart, neuro symptoms,
可以解释心脏和神经系统的症状
and maybe even P.O.T.S.
甚至直立性心动过速
Might I suggest a diagnostic test?
我可以提议做诊断测试吗
The penile plethysmograph measures
阴♥茎♥体积描记仪测量
changes in blood flow in your penis.
你阴♥茎♥内血流的变化
Tells us if there's a circulatory problem.
可以显示血液循环异常
You just need to be in the right...state.
只要你在状态
What's your pleasure?
中意哪一个
I feel terrible.
我难受得要死
I-I don't think anything's gonna work.
看什么也不会有用的
Then we'll have to give you a shot.
那我们只好给你注射
Where you don't want to get one.
注射位置可不太妙
Shot it is.
那就注射吧
Nobody wants to follow that.
没人想跟着唱
The night just keeps getting better.
夜色越来越迷人了
To wilson.
敬威尔森
Wilson. Wilson.
威尔森 威尔森
Everything looks fine.
看起来都没问题
You sure?
你确定吗
Medically, that's good news.
从医学上讲 这是好事
Are you feeling feverish? You're sweating.
你觉得热吗 你在出汗
No. I feel lousy, but I don't know why I'm sweating.
不 我感觉不爽 但不知道为什么出汗
What is it?
怎么了
You're not sweating.
你不是在出汗
You're lactating.
你是在分泌母乳
Can't tell his fiancee he's gay,
不能告诉未婚妻他是基佬
How is he gonna tell her he's pregnant?
但他怎么能告诉她他怀孕了呢
His therapists loaded him with hormones.
他的理疗师给他用过激素
Male hormones don't make you lactate.
雄性激素不能下奶吧
Except they could screw up your thyroid.
除非它们破坏了你的甲状腺
That was over three months ago.
用药是三个月前了
We just started milking him last night.
而他昨晚才开始下奶
So something else screwed up his thyroid.
所以是其他东西破坏了甲状腺
Graves, hashimoto's.
甲亢 慢性甲状腺炎症
Nope. Tsh was normal.
不是 他的促甲状腺激素水平很正常
Pituitary tumor.
垂体瘤
Could also explain
也能解释
His libido
他的性问题
And heart issues.
和心脏系统问题
And if the tumor's big enough, his headaches and syncope.
如果肿瘤足够大 他会头疼并昏厥
Except we-- we cleared him for cancer.
除非我们 排除他是癌症的可能性
Didn't say "Cancer."
我没说"癌症"
Prolactinomas can be benign.
泌乳素瘤可以是良性的
Check his prolactin level,
检查他的泌乳素水平
then mri his pituitary.
然后给他做脑垂体核磁共振
Sounds like you had fun last night.
听起来你们昨晚玩得不赖
You believe chase?
你相信奇斯吗
I believe foreman.
我相信福曼
And they had fun with you.
而且他们和你一起玩得很开心
What happened?
发生了什么
I realized that they could be my friends.
我觉得他们可以成为我的朋友
You're serious.
你是认真的吗
And then I sobered up.
然后我清醒过来
You weren't that drunk.
你没有醉的太厉害
You managed to find your way
昨晚你成功找到了
Into your own little bed last night.
回到自己小床上的路
I think I sleep better in rocket ship sheets.
我觉得我在火箭飞船图案的床单上睡得更香
No, you want to blame this on the booze, but that's easy.
不 你想把这归罪于醉酒 这很容易
Change is hard.
但改变却很难
And wisdom is knowing the difference
而智慧的意义就在于能分清
Between what you can change...
你所能够改变的
And what you were born with.
和你与生俱来的区别
And cowardice is labeling
而怯懦就是把
What you don't want to change as innate.
不想改变说成是与生俱来
I was winning this argument.
这场辩论我赢了
Pituitary mri--
脑垂体核磁共振成像...
Was normal.
没有问题
How are the headaches?
头还疼吗
Terrible.
很疼
Give me your head.
把你的头给我
What the hell? I know.
你说什么 我知道
It's the first time you've heard that sentence
你是第一次听说
With a possessive pronoun.
还能把头单独给人的
Oh, wow, that-- that's better.
这样 这样好多了
Okay, enough.
好了 够了
How cool is that?
很酷吧
You have a chiari malformation,
你有小脑延髓下疝畸形
A narrowing in the base of your skull
你的颅骨基部有一处狭窄
That can cut off csf flow.
阻断了脑脊液的流动
But it wasn't a problem
但不会有问题
Until the ect at breeder boot camp
除非核武器训练营给你用电休克疗法
Caused your brain to swell just enough to plug the opening.
来导致你大脑膨胀 造成狭部堵塞
And when your brain pressed up against your pituitary,
当你的大脑压♥迫♥垂体时
It signed you up for la leche league.
就会让你开始泌乳
You still won't be pitching a tent for your lady,
你还是不能为你的女人而勃起
But that's just because, you know, she's a lady.
只是因为 你知道的 她是个女人
Its orthostatic effect was mimicking p.O.T.S.
直立效应是模仿体♥位♥性心动过速综合症
It also does an uncanny christopher walken.
又是个神秘的克里斯托弗·沃肯
Unfortunately, if you treat it like P.O.T.S.,
不幸的是 如果按POTS治疗
It gets worse.
病情会更恶化
So as far as that goes, oops.
如果那样的话 哎呀
Proper treatment is surgery. We'll get you in right away.
最好的治疗方式是手术 马上为你安排
So how did I get this thing?
我怎么会得这病的呢
Overbearing mother.
蛮横的母亲
Kidding. Cm's congenital.
开玩笑 小脑延髓下疝畸形是天生的
Like so many other things, you were born that way.
像很多其他事情一样 你是与生俱来的
I thought you might be running low, so...
我想你可能快吃完了 所以...
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm not coming back.
我不会再回来了
Ted, this is a mistake.
泰德 这是个错误
I know you're hurting, and I'm sorry.
我知道你受伤了 我很抱歉
I'm talking about hurting her.
我不是说伤害她
I love her.
我爱她
Ted.
泰德
Thank you for your support.
谢谢你的支持
We both really appreciate it.
我们俩都很感激你
Good luck.
祝你好运
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表