We wish her well, and we hope
我们祝她一路走好 祝她
To never see her again!
一去不复返
If you go silent for over a decade,
如果你沉默了二十多年
You don't just get to slide right back into society.
是不能一下子就回归社会
She's going to a rehab facility first in Arizona.
她会先去在亚利桑那州疗养院
Her family's moving there.
她的家人要搬去那里
Sorry, House.
抱歉 豪斯
I just found out myself.
我也是刚刚得知的
I want an overnight pass.
我要一个外出过夜许可
I can help you with this.
我可以帮你
I've earned it. You have, but
那是我应得的 那是 但
Isn't extending trust part of the whole "getting me better" thing?
信任我不正是治愈计划的一部分吗
If you insist on a pass, I'll give it to you.
如果你坚持要许可 我可以给你
But I know where you're going,
我知道你要去哪
And I know you haven't thought it through.
而且我知道你是一时冲动
We need to sit down, talk about this.
我们应该坐下来 好好谈谈
Please give me the pass.
给我外出许可
Hi.
嗨
Hello.
你好
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm
我是
Ben, go inside, okay?
本 进屋里去 好吗
You didn't say anything.
你就这么不辞而别吗
And now Annie's leaving,
安妮要走了
And I hear you're going to Arizona.
我听说你要去亚利桑那州
My husband travels to Phoenix a lot.
我丈夫经常去凤♥凰♥城
His corporate headquarters are there,
他公♥司♥的总部在那
And we've been wanting to move for years,
这么多年来我们一直想搬过去
But we've been tethered here.
但是我们被拴在这里
And now we're not.
现在我们解放了
I don't want you to go.
我不想让你走
I don't want to go.
我也不想走
But I can't break up my family.
但我不能拆散我的家庭
I-I can't leave my children.
我不能抛下我的孩子
So you don't want it to change.
你不想改变现状
I'm sorry and I didn't come to say goodbye.
很抱歉 我这么不辞而别
I thought it was kind of prefect
我想让这份美好的感觉留在心底
I have to go.
我得走了
Not the most exciting use of the overnight pass I've ever seen.
你的许可证用得不是很开心
She left.
她走了
And...
还有就是
I'm lost.
我不知所措了
I'm gonna write your letter to the medical board,
我会为你写推荐信给医委会
Recommending that they give your license back.
让他们返还你的行医执照
You can't just console me
你不能这样哄我
By giving me a lollipop when I skin my knee.
就像给摔跤的孩子棒棒糖吃
Well, two things just happened.
好吧 刚刚发生了两件事
You got hurt,
你受了伤
Which means you connected to someone else,
说明你和他人有所深交
Strongly enough to miss them.
并且深深地思念他们
And more important...
更重要的是
You recognized the pain and came to talk to me,
你意识到心灵的痛 并且找我倾诉
Instead of hiding from it in the vicodin bottle.
而非把痛苦藏在维科丁药瓶里
The fact that you're hurting and you came here,
你做到了 你受伤了 你来到这里
The fact that you're taking your meds
你吃下给你开的药
And we're talking right now...
我们正在敞开心扉
Come inside and get some sleep.
进去睡觉吧
Tomorrow you can start saying your good-byes.
明天你就可以走了
Today we're here to congratulate Greg.
今天 我们在此祝贺格雷戈
We're proud of him.
我们为他骄傲
We wish her well, and we hope
我们祝他一路走好 祝他
To never see her again!
一去不复返
House!
豪斯
Back off.
走开
People already think we're gay.
大家已经觉得我们是同性恋了
What do you need, Alvie?
你想要什么 阿瓦
My meds.
我的药
I want to get better.
我想要好起来
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表