So I'm thinking 35.
我出价35
Seems high to me.
对我来说高了点
That's a fair price for quality like this.
这种质量卖♥♥这个价很公平了
I'll give you 30.
我出30
What? I thought you were joking.
怎么了 我以为你在开玩笑
Who am I dealing with here, Eddie?
我在和谁做生意 艾迪
Him or you?
是你还是他
Mickey, relax.
别紧张 米奇
Now, If things move forward with Gorski,
这样吧 如果能和戈尔斯基合作
He lets us into philly,
让我们进入费城做生意
Then maybe I cut you a break.
到时候我就给你优♥惠♥
You cut me a break now,
现在就得给我优♥惠♥
Or maybe you don't get with Gorski.
不然你没机会见到戈尔斯基
Marco...
马可
I thought we had an understanding.
我还以为咱俩都谈好了
Tommy, don't be stupid. Put the gun down.
别做傻事 汤米 把枪放下
First, he shows you some respect.
他已经给你留足面子了
Hey, You just-- just listen to your boss,
听从你老板的吩咐
All right, moron?
好吗 傻瓜
You shut up!
闭嘴
Just relax, buddy.
哥们 放松
Oh, god!
天
What the hell were you thinking?
你♥他♥妈♥干嘛呢
I didn't shoot him! Are you sure?
我没射中他 确定吗
Look at him. He's face-down on the pavement!
你看 他脸朝下摔倒在地上
I nailed myself in the foot!
我伤到自己的脚了
God!
天
I--I don't think he's hit.
他看起来没中弹
Then what happened?
那是怎么回事
Let's get outta here!
我们赶紧走
Come on, Mickey, wake up.
米奇 醒醒
Mickey! Wake up!
米奇 醒一醒
We almost done here?
手术结束了吧
Assuming you did this shaving your forehead...
你的前额已经清理干净
Okay, then.
下一步
I'm ordering a head C.T.
我已经约好了脑部扫描
No, I don't have a headache. I'm not dizzy.
不用了 我既不头疼也不头晕
Eddie, I gotta get back.
艾迪 我得回去了
You gotta stay here.
你得留下来
We'll straighten out that mess with Marco tomorrow.
明天再收拾马可那边的烂摊子
Let the doc do his job.
让医生做完检查
Actually, stitching you up
其实 为你缝合
Is really the E.R. Doc's job.
本该是急诊室医生的职责
Yeah.
是啊
Too long of a wait.
等不及了
Yeah. Also, a lot of cops in the E.R.
何况外科那边还有好多条子
Not that you care about that.
倒不是说你怕这个
So how did this happen?
怎么受的伤
Yeah, you're right. That was a stupid question.
好吧 这是个傻问题
'cause the answer's kind of obvious.
因为答案很明显
No scrapes on your hands
手上没有擦伤
Means you didn't try to break your fall.
意味着摔倒时你没有反抗
Means either out cold
也就是说倒下时
Or totally disoriented when you went down.
你已经完全失去意识或方向感了
No sign of trauma other than the cut
除了这里没有别的外伤
Means no one hit you in the head.
意味着没人打过你的头
Powder burn on your jacket sleeve
夹克袖子上的火♥药♥味
Means someone shot a gun.
意味着有人开枪了
All right, Eddie. Come on, let's go.
好了 艾迪 我们走吧
I don't care what you guys are into.
我不关心你们干什么勾当
If you don't get this checked out,
不过如果不查出病因
It'll happen again.
你还会发病的
Whoa. What will?
在什么情况下
This.
像这样
Cool.
酷
32-year-old man,
32岁男性
Recently developed loud-noise-induced vertigo.
突然出现强噪音所致的眩晕
C.T. Was clean.
脑部扫描没有问题
No internal bleeding, no edema.
没有内出血和浮肿
Everything else is in the file.
所有文件都在这里
Cameron get your hair in the divorce?
离婚时卡梅隆带走了你的秀发吗
This guy strained his back three years ago.
三年前他后背受过伤
And that's it.
就这些了
All the rest of these pages are blank.
其他页都是空白
Yes, he won't tell us anything.
没错 他嘴很严
Understandable, since he's a drug dealer.
作为一个毒贩子 这可以理解
So he's dangerous and withholding,
这个病人危险而且有所隐瞒
Which you find irresistible.
对你来说太有诱惑力了
But guys like that, they never call.
不过这种人从来不打电♥话♥的
He actually said he was a drug dealer?
他真说过自己是毒贩子吗
Not out loud.
他没说
But he was wearing a solid gold patek philippe.
不过戴着纯金的百达翡丽
His friend had a rolex.
他的朋友则是劳力士
But their phones were prepaid burners,
却用着便宜的预付费手♥机♥
So they can toss 'em as soon as they're done.
以便联络完就扔掉
It doesn't matter if this guy's a drug dealer or not.
这家伙是不是毒贩子都不重要
Noise-induced vertigo means ear or brain.
噪音引发眩晕症状表明耳部或脑部有问题
Head C.T. was clean,
脑部扫描没问题
So I'm thinking acoustic neuroma.
我猜测是听觉神经瘤
We need to do an A.B.R. To test his hearing.
需要做听性脑干反应测试听力
Acoustic neuroma fits.
听觉神经瘤符合症状
So does lidocaine toxicity.
利多卡因中毒也说得通
Or benzocaine--depends what he's cutting the coke with.
或者苯坐卡因 就看他用什么混可♥卡♥因♥
So now he's not just a drug dealer,
他不仅是个毒贩子
He's a cocaine dealer.
还是个卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥的
He seemed peppy.
这人看起来精力充沛
You test his ears.
你们给耳朵做检查
I'm gonna go test his cocaine.
我去检测一下可♥卡♥因♥
You think this guy's just gonna hand over
你真以为这些人受你蛊惑
A briefcase full of illegal drugs
会乖乖的交出
Because you ask nicely?
手里的非法药物吗
I hope not.
希望不是
So the best coffee's at Geena's,
这边最好的咖啡店是吉娜
And the best pizza is at Gino's.
最好的批萨则是吉诺家
Yeah, And don't mix those up,
没错 千万别搞混了
Because the coffee at Gino's could kill ya.
因为Gino的咖啡难喝的要死
And how's the drycleaner on the corner?
那街角的干洗机怎么样
Go two blocks over to eco-clean.
两个街区外有环保清洗机
The one on the corner
街角那台
Used to shred all my boyfriend's shirts.
曾经绞碎了我男友的衬衫
Good to know.
这样啊
In retrospect, I should really thank those cleaners.
回想起来 真该感谢那些人
We broke up.
我们分手了
This is my stop. So if you have any more questions
我该走了 有什么需要打听的
About the neighborhood, I'm your girl.
生活信息 随时来找我
Uh, favorite sushi place.
最好的寿司店在哪
Maybe we could get dinner sometime.
我们可以吃个晚饭
Sure...If you promise to bring that good-looking guy
当然 你得带着那个帅哥
With the cane.
拄拐那个
You mean House?
你是指豪斯吗
Your boyfriend's name is House?
你男友叫豪斯吗
H-he's not my boyfriend.
他不是我男友
Heh, I'm sorry.
抱歉 说漏了
Wh-what do you call each other?
你们怎么称呼彼此
Husband? Partner?
丈夫 伴侣
Lover?
爱人
We're not gay.
我们不是同性恋
Seriously?
真的吗
You're gonna hear a series of clicks and hisses.
你会听到一组咔哒声和嘶嘶声
Sensors measure electronic activity
传感器会记录下传导至听觉神经
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表