And traitors, the scum--
叛徒 卑鄙的人所困扰
Cockroaches?
蟑螂吗
What are you going to do about them?
你准备把他们怎么样
What is an enemy to you?
你会怎么对付你的敌人呢
Some younger physician who covets your office?
比如说有年轻的医生觊觎你的职位
In my world, there are dangers and bloodshed and death.
我的世界到处充满着危险 流血和死亡
And that makes you a man.
那才让你成为真正的男人
And men make choices.
真正的男人会做抉择
And your choice is
你的抉择就是
To send bands of drunk, crazed children
派由醉鬼和疯狂的孩子组成的军团
To massacre an entire people?
去屠♥杀♥整个种族吗
Don't ask me questions you don't want to know the answer to.
不要问我那种你都不想知道答案的问题
I saved your life.
我救了你的命
I deserve to know
我有权知道
What you're planning--
你怎么计划
Whatever it takes to protect my country.
无论什么代价来保护我的国家
You broke into his apartment?
你闯进了他的房♥间是吗
I didn't break in.
我没有闯进去
I wish I believed you.
我真希望能相信你
I can fix this.
我能解决这个事
I already did.
我已经解决了
He was going to press charges.
他本来打算控告你
But...
但是
I promised him you'd leave.
我向他保证你会离开这里
You're kicking me out?
你在赶我走吗
I'll explain it to your psychiatrist,
我会跟你的精神病医生解释的
But...yeah.
不过 是的
You got to go somewhere else.
你得另谋住处了
House, I know when things go wrong,
豪斯 我知道事态不对的时候
Usually you just double down
通常你都会翻倍下注
And get more involved,
变得更投入
But here you could go to jail.
但在这件事你可能会进监狱
And I truly believe
我非常相信
That you've changed enough
你已经有足够的改变能
To know this is the right thing.
理解这是个正确的决定
We need a blood sample.
我们需要查血样
We got to do the anticentromere antibody test.
我们需要做抗着丝点抗体测试
It'll show House is right. It's scleroderma.
它会证明豪斯没错 他得的是硬皮病
Why are you doing this now?
你为什么想这么做
Because I didn't want to kill him.
因为我没想杀了他
And you're right.
而且你说得对
I have to take a side.
我必须选择一个立场
So I'm going to do what I can to keep him alive.
所以我会尽力让他活下来
I'll get you the blood.
我会给你取血样
Positive for anticentromere antibodies.
抗着丝点抗体♥检♥测结果是阳性
Better get him off the antifungals
最好给他停用抗真菌药
And onto steroids immediately.
并且立刻给他用类固醇
I told you before,
我已经跟你们说过
This only points to scleroderma.
这只说明有可能是硬皮病
It doesn't prove it.
并没有证明就是它
You're just gonna ignore the test?
那你就是要无视测试结果吗
Blasto still fits best.
芽生菌病依然是最符合的
I know it's not conclusive,
我知道这不太有说服力
But when you put it with all the other evidence--
但是如果你把所有其他的迹象考虑进来
I've made my decision.
我已经做了决定了
Have you told thirteen you were wrong to fire her?
你跟十三说了你不该解雇她吗
What does that have to do with anything?
那跟任何事有关系吗
I've worked with you long enough to know
跟你共事这么久
You're reasonable.
我知道你很讲理
You can usually admit when you're wrong.
一般来说 你会承认你的错误
But there's some deep part of you,
但是内心深处的你
That when you find you're wrong
在发现自己在最重要的决定上
About the most important decisions you've made,
犯了错误的时候
You get insecure and you just retrench.
会变得优柔寡断 畏畏缩缩
If you want to mess up your relationship, that's your right,
要是你想搞糟自己的感情 请自便
But you mess this up, our patient dies.
但要是你搞糟了这个 病人就会死
Switch him to steroids.
给他改用类固醇
Hi, honey.
嗨 亲爱的
How was your day?
今天过得顺利吗
Morning.
早安
First of all, my bad.
首先 是我的错
I've gone through this whole thing recently.
我认真想了想最近发生的这些事
I don't want to bore you.
我并不想惹你讨厌
Short version.
简单说来
I'm really trying to work on some stuff.
我非常努力地在做某件事情
This is a definite setback.
而这种情况真是个打击
Although, in fairness, you really did
不过说实话 你确实
Make it tough.
让人很难做
Phantom pain in your missing arm?
已经没有了的手臂还觉得痛吗
Five different kinds of painkiller
你的药箱里
In your medicine cabinet.
有五种不同的止痛药
That's what this
这就是为什么我们需要这个
Magic box of neurological trickery is for.
"幻箱"来给你的神经玩些花招
This would be a lot easier
照着把你
If you do what the crazy guy who tied you up says.
五花大绑的疯子的话去做会比较容易
Put your hand in there. Put your hand in there.
把你的手放进来 放手进来
Now look. Mirror magic.
看 镜子魔术
Your arm is back.
你的手回来了
Now clench both your fists at the same time.
现在同时握紧两个拳头
Clench. Real hard.
握紧 用力
If you believe in god,
要是你信神的话
Pray that this is gonna work.
祈祷这会有用吧
You might also want to ask him
你肯定也很想问他
Why he blew off your arm.
为什么把你的手给炸掉了
Ready?
准备好了吗
Now let go.
现在把手放开
Oh, my god.
天啊
It relaxed.
它不见了
For 36 years, I've been in pain.
我已经痛了36年了
And it's finally gone.
终于过去了
Oh, my god.
老天啊
Thank you.
谢谢
O2 sat's down to 88.
血氧指标降到88了
Going through the main stem bronchus.
正在通过主支气管
Into the right upper lobe.
进入右上肺叶
Get them out of here.
把他们赶出去
No!
不
It's OK.
没事
Bleeder.
出血点
Cauterizing.
正在烧结止血
Got it? Yeah.
搞定了吗 嗯
Get the paddles!
准备起搏器
I'm going back in. What is happening?
我现在返回肺部 发生什么事?
He's bleeding into his lungs.
他肺部大出血
Charging.
准备
Another bleeder. I can get it.
是另一个出血点 我能搞定
Hold on.
等等
There's a third.
还有第三个
God, there's a dozen.
天 成打的出血点
Shock him.
给他电击
Clear.
退开
Charging. Clear.
准备 退开
If you wanna call out and cry
要是你想大喊大叫痛哭失声的话
The armchair looks more comfortable.
那躺椅更舒服些
I switched his meds.
我换了他的药
I thought I was wrong so I took him off the antifungals.
我以为我是错的 停用了抗真菌药
Put him on steroid like you said
照你说的给他用了类固醇
You know what that means.
你知道那意味着什么
I was too late.
我发现得太迟了
Or I was right in the first place.
或者我一开始就是对的
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表