Run, run is all that.
快跑 快跑
I already have a heart attack.
我已经犯心脏病了
Don't wanna go, buddy.
别想逃 小子
What the hell was that?
没搞错吧
What we're chasing?
我们追的是人吗
Go that way!
你去那边
Don't move!
别动
Don't want go!
别想逃
Give it up!
投降吧
Come this way!
这边
Come on, Let's go! Let's go!
快快
Oh, god. He's going to the roof.
天呐 他要爬到屋顶去了
Come on, go!
快快
Damn it!
妈的
Go, go!
快 快
No, Donny, no.
不 唐尼 不要
It's too far.
太远了
I can rest at home.
我可以在家休养
We can't release you for at least two days.
两天内你就别想离开了
You have two broken bones, a severe concussion,
你断了两根骨头 严重的脑震荡
Collapsed lung.
肺也受了伤
But you didn't find anything life-threatening, right?
但死不了人 对吗
You fell 30 feet. You should have died.
你从30英尺高摔下来 你差点就死了
I think that was the point.
这才是重点
Could you shut up?
你能闭嘴吗
You have suicidal thoughts?
你是想自杀
Not once. Never.
想都没想过 完全没有
He doesn't want to kill himself.
他不想自杀
He just thinks he's gonna die soon,
他只是觉得自己快死了
So it doesn't really matter, now you shut up.
所以就无所谓了 现在你闭嘴
I'm the one you're not covering
你每次出状况
When you pull your crazy stunts.
可都是我担着
Why do you think you're gonna die soon?
你为什么觉得自己快死了
Well, my dad, grandfather, and great-grandfather
我父亲 祖父 曾祖父
All dropped dead of heart problems
都在40岁时
Right after they turned 40.
因心脏问题猝死
Look who turns 40 next week.
某人下周就满40了
I can refer you to a cardiologist, if you--
我可以给你推荐一位心脏科权威 如果你
Nah, I've been there,
都去过了
All of them.
所有人
I spent my early 30s going from one doctor to another.
30出头时 我就不停地看医生
Every single one says my heart's fine.
每个人都说我的心脏很健康
And you think they're wrong? I know they're wrong.
而你觉得他们错了 我知道他们错了
But what can I do?
但我能怎么办
At a certain point, you just got to live your life.
话说回来 日子还得继续过
By live your life,
说到过日子
You mean risk your life.
你是指到处找死
If there is something wrong,
如果你真的生病了
I know a doctor who will find it.
我知道有位医生能找出病因
Oh, god! I'll be back in ten.
靠 我过十分钟再来
I'm picking lint out of my belly button.
我在撕肚脐上的汗毛
This is ridiculous.
少瞎扯了
I'm converting the study into a bedroom.
我要把书房♥改成卧室
Six weeks.
6周了
Longer than I thought it would take...
比我预计的要长
For you to notice that I'm sleeping in your living room,
我可是一直睡在你家客厅
And offer other options.
你也不给我找个好地方
I didn't expect you to be here this long.
我没想到你会呆这么久
True, but that's not why you didn't extend the invitation.
没错 但不是你继续容忍♥我的原因
Do you really need to deconstruct this?
你真要深入分♥析♥这件事
You didn't want me to sleep where you and Amber slept.
你不想让我睡在你跟安波儿睡过的床
Okay, yes, you do. After she died,
是 没错 她死后
You converted the study to a bedroom
你把书房♥改成卧室
And the bedroom to a study...
把卧室变为书房♥
Except it's not a study, it's a shrine.
但卧室终究不是书房♥ 是圣殿
Can I tell you something?
恕我直言
I wasn't picking lint out of my belly button.
我其实没在拔毛
Okay.
够了
I am not ready to transition
我还没准备好把话题
From my dead girlfriend's shrine
从我去世女友的圣殿
To your... Morning glory.
转移到你的...晨练
I'll have a mattress delivered
之后会有床垫送来
And set up for you in the tabernacle.
装好后让你睡
I just need it tuesdays for animal sacrifices.
只需每周二还我 我要杀生拜祭
Oh, man!
天啊
Patient's a genetic time bomb.
这病人是颗拴在遗传链上的定时炸♥弹♥
There's no fuse.
没有导火索
He's not a bomb.
就不是炸♥弹♥
Right now he's not a patient either.
现在 他连病人都不是
You saying we ignore
你要我们无视
Three generations of cardiac problems?
他祖上三代的心脏病吗
I'm not ignoring it.
不是无视
I'm labeling it a coincidence.
是巧合
You hate coincidence.
你讨厌巧合
We reconciled. It was a whole thing.
我们达成一致了 这是一回事
Big country.
广袤大地
It's statistically probable that someone
一家三代都因非遗传性心脏病
Has three generations that died around age 40
在40岁左右归西
With nongenetic heart issues.
统计理论上是有可能的
Dice have no memory.
霉运可不长记性
Genes do.
基因长
If we ran a battery of tests
如果每遇这种状况
On every nonsymptomatic statistical anomaly--
就进行一堆的检查...
The guy goes every day
这人会在40岁会死掉 这个心里阴影
Assuming his life will end at age 40.
伴随着他每一天的生活
Never got married, no kids,
所以不结婚 不要孩子
Because he didn't want to die on them
因为他不想同他父亲一样
The same way his dad died on him.
死在他们面前
You want to take this case
你想接这个案子
'Cause he's yet another lonely, sad puppy.
因为他不过是一只孤独可怜的小狗狗
You should have been a vet.
你该去做兽医
It's a legitimate case.
这案子有理有据
Differential diagnosis for genetic heart conditions.
对心脏进行遗传性鉴别诊断
That sold you?
你吃这套吗
Marfan syndrome, Brugada.
马方综合症 布鲁加达综合症
And you?
还有你
Emilio hypercholesterolemia.
高胆固醇血症
He's only agreeing with you
他附和你
'cause he wants to have sex with you.
是因为想睡了你
And by the way, I agree with you too,
顺带一提 我也很赞同你
Especially in those pants.
尤其是你的底裤
We're not wasting our time.
我们绝对没有在浪费时间
And last week, Chase said that I was the de facto boss.
上周 奇斯说我才是真正的头儿
Hospitals don't recognize de facto medical licenses.
要真正的行医执照 医院才买♥♥账
Let's start with genetic tests.
从基因检测开始
Get an EK, cardiac cath--
做心电图 心导管检查
And an echo to check the integrity of his heart.
通过回波检查心脏完整性
I'll start on blood samples.
我先检查血样
I forgot my watch.
我忘了戴表
Could have sworn I saw you put it on this morning.
我发誓早上看见你戴了
Must be in the locker room.
一定是落在更衣室了
I'll be right back.
一会儿就来
I need to know what your plans are.
我想知道你的打算
First we take Berlin.
首先拿下柏林
And then we circle around behind Poland
接着迂回偷袭波兰
And yell, "surprise!"
然后欢呼 哦耶
With regards to your employment.
我指你的工作
I like things the way they are.
我喜欢事物展示本来面目
I get just enough puzzle to solve
我有谜可解
Without the scornful visits from you...
而且没有你来蔑视我
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表