I said, "trying."
我说的是 正在努力
It doesn't matter.
无所谓
The job you love doesn't matter?
对你爱的工作无所谓
Don't throw it all away
不要仅仅因为一个槽糕的中断
Just because of a bad break-up.
就全部摒弃
Bye, Wilson.
再见 威尔森
I just confessed.
我刚刚供认了
I told thirteen I was the one who canceled the plane ticket.
告诉十三是我取消了她的机票
Why?
为什么
You mean why did I confess
你问的是我为什么供认
Or why did I do it?
还是我为什么这么做
I know you didn't do it, so I guess the first.
我知道你没有那么做 所以我猜是前者
You want her to stay because you want her back
你想留她是因为你想要她回归团队
Or because foreman does?
还是因为福曼想和她复合
Why would I care what Foreman wants?
我♥干♥嘛在乎福曼想要什么
Because you're not as big a jerk as everyone thinks.
因为你没有别人眼里那么混♥蛋♥
Yes, I am.
我是个混♥蛋♥
No, you're not.
不 你不是
I just made a $10,000 short sale on a stock
我刚刚做了一支股票一万美元的卖♥♥空
I know is gonna crash because of what I saw
我知道它要大跌 因为我看见
A grief-stricken dad do
一个悲痛欲绝的父亲
On his son's deathbed.
在他临终儿子床前毁掉了公♥司♥
No, you didn't.
不 你没有
Yes, I did.
是的 我做了
You are a jerk.
你的确是个混♥蛋♥
She's making a mistake.
她在做错误的选择
So you did it for her?
所以你是为她做的
She's a good doctor.
她是个好医生
So you did it for you?
那么你是为你自己做的
I'm not the one in charge anymore.
我又不是主管
So you did it for Foreman?
那你是为福曼做的
She's a smoking hot, newly single bisexual.
她是个辣得发烫的新晋单身双性恋
Why don't you just admit you like having her around,
为什么不直接承认你想要她在身边
She's good for you. You need her.
她对你有益 你需要她
Because I was born with a heart three sizes too small.
因为我生来就是个心脏极小的人
No, you weren't.
不 你不是
Yes, I--
是 我
What?
怎么了
He still alive?
他还活着吗
Yeah. Good.
是 很好
Start him on heparin and iv immunoglobulin.
给他用肝磷脂 再用免疫球蛋白输液
For degos?
治恶性萎缩性丘疹吗
The cardiac arrest wasn't just a
他的心脏骤停不是那种
"Everything goes to hell in a handbasket" arrest.
一切都完了的骤停
It was a coronary event.
那是一种冠心病事件
Coronaries are large vessels,
冠状动脉是复杂的血管
Means it can't be degos.
意味着不是恶性萎缩性丘疹病
But the biopsies confirmed--
但是活检证明
Obstructed blood vessels,
阻塞的血管
They can't be obstructed because of degos.
它们不会因为恶性萎缩性丘疹病阻塞
Means it's primary antiphospholipid syndrome.
这是原发性抗磷脂综合症
You sure?
你确定
Nope.
不
But I will be if he responds to the heparin
但一旦它对肝磷脂和免疫球蛋白有反应
And the immunoglobulin.
我就能确定
By the way,
顺便说一下
Someone screwed over your girlfriend
有人耍了你的女友
And she ran to me, Cuddy, and Wilson.
所以她跑来问我 卡迪 和威尔森
Everyone but you.
除了你都问了一遍
She's not over you.
她对你情丝未了
Or she is.
或者她已了
Where'd you find it?
你从哪里找到它的
Find what?
找到什么
The niacin bound chromium supplements.
烟碱酸铬补充说明
It was right on top of the file.
它被放在文件的最上面
You don't know about it?
你不知道吗
No. Been here all night.
不 我整晚都在这里
One of Dibala's previous docs was prescribing
迪巴拉先前的一个医生开过
Ultra high doses of niacin bound chromium
大剂量烟碱酸铬来治疗
to boost his hdl.
他的高密度胆固醇
So?
所以怎样
So it gives us something to point to.
所以这给我们指明方向
We can explain the wide variation
我们可以用高密度胆固醇数字差异
Between the hdl numbers.
来解释大范围的变异
We're safe.
我们安全了
We're covered.
我们掩饰了
You really didn't request the info?
真不是你找来的资料
No.
不是
And obviously you didn't either.
显然也不是你
Which means...
这就意味着
It worked.
它起作用了
The medicine worked.
是药物起的作用
It worked.
它起作用了
How'd you find it?
你怎么找到它的
Fat old black guy.
老年胖黑人
Knew he had to be taking something for his cholesterol.
他得用些什么来控制胆固醇
And what now?
那现在呢
I'm not the boss.
我不是老板
You don't think I should be fired? Why?
你不认为我应该被辞退吗 为什么
I doubt we'll ever be treating a genocidal dictator again.
我想我们不会再收治一个种族灭绝领袖
Better a murder than a misdiagnosis.
杀人犯比比误诊好
Whether you want to be in charge or not...
无论你想不想成为主管
You are and you always will be.
你事实上就是主管 而且将来也是
75-year-old African man
75岁非洲男性
Presented to our hospital following
因突然咳血
A rapid onset of hemoptysis.
而入我院
He'd been fine prior to onset.
在咳血前 他很健康
No chest pain, fever, coughing, or chills...
没有胸痛 发热 咳嗽 或是体寒
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表