Your texting does not prove you're faithful.
你的短♥信♥不能证明你的忠诚
Just proves you know she thinks you're unfaithful.
只能说明你知道 她觉得你不忠
Can't force trust.
信任不能被强加
What did she hallucinate?
她幻觉了什么
The content of the hallucination
幻觉的内容
Isn't relevant.
不相干的
Not usually. Not ever.
通常不是 从不想干
We know nothing. Brain knows all.
我们什么都不知道 大脑却什么都知道
You get an ulcer, you don't know it,
得了溃疡 你不会知道
But the brain increases mucin secretions.
但是大脑增加黏液素分泌
It knows what the problem is,
它知道出了什么问题
Knows where the problem is.
哪里有问题
It's a big logical jump
从机体免疫反应
from a body's immune response
到大脑给予下意识诊断线索
to the brain giving subconscious diagnostic clues.
这在逻辑上可是个大跳跃
What about dreaming about waterfalls, running streams
梦到瀑布 水流什么意思
if you need to go to the bathroom?
得去洗手间吗
Sure. That's the same as the brain shouting,
没错 就像是大脑呼喊
"You have pancreatic cancer."
"你有胰腺癌"
Her subconscious is trying to tell her something.
她的潜意识试图告诉她什么
We need to eavesdrop.
我们得偷听
She was screaming she was being sucked into a black hole,
她尖叫说她被吸进黑洞
So we should look for a tumor in her anus?
那么我们是不是该在她的肛♥门♥里找肿瘤呢
We need the whole story.
我们需要完整的故事
The cognitive pattern recognition program
认知模式识别
might tell us what's going on in her head.
或许能告诉我们她的脑袋里发生了什么
Or we could act on something based in science,
或许 我们可以基于科学做点什么
not science fiction.
而不是根据科幻小说
Get an MRA with contrast
做个对比磁共振血管造影
to see if she has an aneurysm,
看看她有没有动脉瘤
Unless you think Cuddy's gonna go for the mind reading.
除非你觉得卡迪会支持读心术
Fine. Do the MRA.
算了 磁共振血管造影
When it comes back negative, we can move on to the...
等结果出来是阴性的时候 我们能转向
Crazy but possible ideas.
疯狂 不过也许能有用的主意
What did you do with the furniture?
你怎么处理了那些家具
I returned it.
退了
You told me to buy it.
你让我买♥♥下的
But you didn't buy it. You rented it.
不过你没有 你仅仅是租的
You made one phone call to economy furniture supply--
你给经济家具供应打了电♥话♥
"We get it done so you don't have to."
"我们搞定 不用你忙"
So what? We had a table, chairs--
那又怎样 我们有了桌子 椅子
But no clue what any of it meant.
但是看不出任何意义
Fine. I'll hire a decorator.
好了 我雇个装璜师
Perfect. Another woman to tell you who you are.
棒极了 另一个女人来告诉你你是谁
I'll hire a male decorator.
我雇个男的装璜师
Step inside one furniture store
你要走进一家家具店
And find one thing you like.
找件你喜欢的东西
I like not doing this.
我喜欢不这么做
One.
一件
Abby.
艾比
Hi.
你好
Where's my mom?
我妈妈在哪里
She went down to get some breakfast.
她下去买♥♥早饭了
How are you feeling?
你感觉如何
Well, besides the fact that I can barely breathe
还行 除了我差不多没法呼吸
And I ache all over,
还有浑身疼
Not good.
不太妙
Anything I can do?
我能做什么吗
Just don't go.
就是别走
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿也不去
Been a while
距离我们上一次超过一天没干那个
since we've gone more than a day without doing that.
很久了
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿也不去
What'd you say?
你说什么
I've been thinking.
我在想
Been a long time since we went more than a day without doing that.
距离我们上一次超过一天没干那个很久了
We have a secret.
我们有个秘密
Now, you don't need to answer right now, but...
现在 你不用马上回答 不过
Abby, I want to marry you.
艾比 我想娶你
Tell him the secret. It's okay.
告诉他那个秘密 没事的
Something's wrong.
不对劲
What? Abby, what are you feeling?
什么 艾比 你觉得怎样
I don't know.
我不知道
Your secret is killing you.
你的秘密在杀死你
I see, um... maybe it's all the medication.
我看见 或许都是因为药
I'm just--um...
我就是
Abby. Can you hear me?
艾比 你能听到我说话吗
You deserve to die.
你该死
We need four milligrams lorazepam.
我们需要4毫克劳拉西泮
She seized for over a minute.
她癫痫发作超过一分钟
Inner-ictal E.E.G. showed no synchronous discharges.
发作期脑电图显示没有同步放电
And the MRA?
磁共振血管造影呢
No aneurysms or arterial or venous malformations in the brain.
没有动脉瘤 脑部动脉或静脉无异常
As predicted.
意料之中
What did we say we'd move on to?
我们说要继续做什么来着
Out-of-body experiences can be induced
灵魂出窍能被
by sensory overload in the temporoparietal junction.
颞顶联合区感觉超负荷所诱导
Temporoparietal junction was clean on MRI,
核磁共振上颞顶联合区无异常
MRA, and whole-body scan.
还有磁共振血管造影 全身扫描
Which just leaves us with the question
就只留给我们一个疑问
Of what happened during the out-of-body experience.
灵魂出窍时到底发生了什么
If I say her blood pressure shot up over 200
要是我说她的血压飙至200多
and she bit her tongue,
她还咬了自己的舌头
Would that be a satisfactory answer?
是个满意的答复吗
Sure. If you then went on to answer the following--
当然 要是你接着回答
Did she float above her body?
她的灵魂有没有漂浮于身体之上呢
Did she see Jesus?
见到上帝了吗
Did she bathe in the ganges?
她是否在恒河沐浴呢
No, no, and no.
没有 没有还是没有
Can we get back to the medical science?
我们能不能回到医学上来
No.
不行
She claims she emerged from her body as a younger version of herself
她声称以年轻时的自己脱离肉体
and started talking.
然后开始说话
She couldn't remember what was discussed.
她记不得说了什么
But I'm sure it wasn't a differential.
但我确定没有差别
House, cognitive pattern recognition
豪斯 认知模式识别
Is 50 years from being a useful diagnostic tool.
是50年前有用的诊断工具
Even if we can get the equipment,
就算我们能搞到仪器
It takes hours for the initial mapping.
做初步映射得要几个小时
If she has another seizure, she could stroke out.
要是她再次癫痫发作 可能就玩完了
Coincidentally,
与此同时
She could also have a stroke if we do nothing.
要是我们什么也不做 她也可能玩完
I'm not telling a mother who's scared out of her mind
我不会和一个吓坏了的母亲说
That our best shot is a magic trick.
魔幻戏法是我们最好的选择
It's not magical. It's experimental.
不是魔幻的 是试验性的
Just like washing your hands after pooping once was.
就像当年的便后洗手一样
And technically, it's not our best shot.
理论角度而言 不是我们最好的选择
I'm pretty sure it's our only shot.
我相当肯定是我们唯一的选择
Perfect.
好极了
So, Foreman, go get her consent.
那么 福曼 去拿她的知情同意书
The rest of you go down to the cog sci lab.
其他人下楼到认知科学实验室
Equipment should already be there.
仪器应该已经在那里了
I'll catch up.
我随后就到
Thanks for the invite.
多谢邀请
I'm not sure I'm up for the hospital food.
我不太确定我喜欢医院食物
Good, 'cause I wasn't planning on lunch.
不错 因为我没计划共进午餐
While you watch video clips,
当你看录像剪辑的时候
A computer maps how your brain processes the images.
电脑会记录你的大脑如何处理图像
How long will it take?
要多久呢
Six hours. But that's really just the prep.
6小时 不过这还只是准备工作
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表