You got phone privileges?
你可以用电♥话♥吗
I'm on level minus four. I'm still writing with a crayon.
我的权限还是负4级 只能玩蜡笔
You? You got to be at level five.
你呢 你至少要有5级权限
That's like the top of the space needle.
像太空塔的顶端
Hal's the only one that's up that high.
哈尔是唯一有这高权限的
Hal's at level five?
哈尔是五级
They give him a point every time he clears his plate.
他每洗一次盘子就得一分
I've been eating his potatoes.
我一直帮他吃土豆
Will he sell you some minutes?
他会卖♥♥给你几分钟吗
No. I pay two cigarettes for the potatoes.
才不会 我花了两根烟买♥♥他的土豆
Phone's worth a lot more.
打电♥话♥要贵得多
Can you cheek a pill?
你可以含着药不咽吗
No.
不能
That's too bad for you.
那就太可惜了
You sure you're good with this?
你扛得住吗
Yeah, yeah.
行 没问题
Got to be done.
尽管来
So how do we start?
要怎么开始
I think we just start.
直接开始就行
Make it good. Make it real.
干得漂亮些 逼真些
Just do it already.
动手吧
Code Gray!
格雷戈出事了
Give me five milligrams of Haldol!
给我5毫克长安静
Help! Get him off me!
救命 把他拉开
Give it to him!
喂他吃
Dude, that was awesome.
兄弟 刚才太棒了
Think Hal will mind if they're wet?
哈尔不会介意它们湿了吧
House?
豪斯
No, it's your other friend at the asylum.
不是 是你在收♥容♥所♥里的别的朋友
How's it going?
怎么样了
Hallucinations are gone, so is the vicodin.
幻觉消失了 所以是维柯丁
How's the leg? How's the pain?
腿怎么样了 还疼吗
They got me on some nonnarcotic.
他们给我用了非麻醉制剂
I'm dealing.
我能忍♥住
I need you to run a license plate.
我想让你查一个车牌
Was there a hit-and-run on your floor?
你那里有肇事逃逸车主吗
House, just do what you're supposed to do.
豪斯 做你该做的事
Listen to the doctors,
听医生的话
And I'll be able to visit soon.
我很快就可以去探访你了
Track down the owner of this car,
查到这辆车的车主
And I'll be able to visit you
我明天就可以
In your office tomorrow.
去你办公室探访你了
My doctor is too smart,
我那医生老奸巨滑
Too old, and too well-dressed
老态龙钟 衣冠禽兽
To only be running one ward.
才不会专心管理他的病房♥
He screwed up something in his life,
他的生活有过不轨
And I think he's doing it again.
我想他又重蹈覆辙了
I need her name so I can blackmail the blackmailer.
知道她的名字就可以反敲诈这个敲诈者了
House,House.
豪斯 豪斯
He called me.
他找过我了
What did he want to know?
他想知道什么
He wanted to know about you.
他想了解你
He wanted to warn me that you'd be calling for something.
他告诉我你会打电♥话♥求我
And he told me if I wanted to help you get better,
还告诉我如果我想让你好起来
I had to let him do his job.
就不能插手他的工作
Well, now I'm calling you to tell you that if he calls you...
现在我打给你 是告诉你如果他找你
House, I'm so sorry. I wish I could help you.
豪斯 对不起 我很想帮你
You can.
你就能帮
It turns out...
猜怎么着
You're my only friend.
你是我唯一的朋友
House said the Nooner now living on the floor
豪斯说艳遇小姐就在楼下
And I hate you.
还有我讨厌你
I'm gonna cooperate.
我决定合作
That's not much of a plan. That's actually their plan.
这才不是你的计划 这是他们的计划
No, I'm pretty sure their plan Is for me
是的 他们的计划就是
To actually swallow the pills,
让我把药真正咽下去
To actually cooperate.
让我真正合作
I'm so proud of my little roomie.
我为我的小室友骄傲
I only taught him everything he knows.
我只是教了些他都知道的东西
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Okay, Stomp, you start the betting.
好了 跺脚狂人 从你开始下注
Highest card wins.
牌面最大的赢
That's probably a fold.
他不跟了
Richter.
里克特
Two cigarettes.
两支烟
He's not confident, Alvie.
他都焉了 阿瓦
Crush him, in the form of a rhyme if you want.
用你的押韵句子盖过他
No regrets return cigarette
送烟舞会矣
Whoa, that's a lot of nerve
有只小二还下这么大注
For someone with a two on their head.
真是胆大包天啊
You're messing with me.
你休想蒙我
You can't raise ten. I only have five.
你不能超过十 我只有五支烟
Throw in your phone card.
出你的电♥话♥卡
I'm not gonna throw in my phone card.
我才不会出我的电♥话♥卡
Can I play?
我可以玩吗
Come here. Why?
过来 干嘛
I want to see if you've got what it takes.
我看你够不够格
Give me your best poker face.
来张最凶的扑克脸
Too rich for my blood.
我挺不住了
You can take my seat.
你来替我吧
Med time!
吃药时间到
How are you feeling today?
今天觉得怎么样
Better than yesterday, not as good as tomorrow.
比昨天好些 没有明天好
I've been humming to her.
我给她哼过歌♥
She sways.
她随节奏摆动
It might be significant.
音乐可能真的有用
Are you ignoring me,
你在装作无视我
Or are you just letting my charm wash over you?
还是已经被我迷得神魂颠倒了呢
Kind of tough to play and chat.
我不能边弹琴边聊天
A couple of weeks ago, you told me
几星期前你跟我说
Playing to her was a complete waste of time.
对她弹琴简直是浪费时间
You're right.
你说的没错
Your playing does get worse when you talk.
你真的不能边聊天边弹琴
I assume she loved music.
我想她很喜欢音乐
She played for the Philadelphia Philharmonic...
她以前在费城交响乐团
Cello.
弹奏大提琴
Well, if she responded to the piano,
如果她对钢琴有反应
She might respond even better to the cello.
大提琴效果应该更好
I play a little.
我会拉一点点
Maybe I'll bring one in Tuesday.
或许星期二可以带过来
Thank you.
谢谢
Different desk, different doctor.
桌子变了 医生也变了
You've been on meds for a while now.
你已经用药一段时间了
I'll be checking in with you periodically
我要定期检查
To see if we need to adjust your dose.
看是否需要调整剂量
Any dry mouth, trouble sleeping?
有没有感觉口干或失眠
Nope.
没有
Can I go now?
我可以走了吗
There's a manic out there with a fresh carton of cigarettes,
有个躁狂病人拿着一盒烟在等我
And he's a terrible bluffer.
还是个典型的吹牛大王
It's nice to see that you and Alvie are friends again.
很高兴看到你和阿瓦重归于好
Tell me about your fight.
说说你们上次打的那一架
He hit me. I hit him back.
他打我 我揍回去
Repeat until pulpy.
直到咱俩都筋疲力尽
Alvie told me you instigated the thing.
阿瓦说是你挑起来的
Well, that tends to be the way fights work
大家不都是这样吗
Different interpretations of the same circumstances.
公说公有理 婆说婆有理
Very understanding attitude.
很通情达理啊
There's that tone again.
有来怪腔怪调了
You're smart.
你很聪明
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表