1980s.
二十世纪八十年代的
You sure? They weren't specific.
你确定 他们没说清楚
How much did it cost you to rent that?
租这个多少钱
It was in wilson's bag.
算威尔森的
Dr. Perlmutter,
帕莫特医生
I read your article on neural degeneration.
我读了你那篇关于神经退化的文章
Wait, you didn't really take that seriously, did you?
等等 你不会把那个当真吧
I just wrote that for the money.
我写那个只是想弄点钱
Well, hey there, Jane Fonda. would you care to dancercize?
你好 简·方达[奥斯卡影后] 想跳舞吗
Sorry, we were just about to hit the floor.
抱歉 我们正准备跳
Thank you.
谢谢
Your leg?
你的腿 没关系吧
I'm okay.
没事儿
As long as you don't expect rhythm.
只要你不在乎节拍
You remember the last time we danced?
还记得我们上次跳舞的时候吗
Med school, the week we met.
医学院 我们刚见面那星期
No.
不是
I saw you in endocrinology.
在内分泌课上我看到了你
Tracked you down to the hoedown.
然后追到了舞会
I meant, we met before that.
其实 在那之前我们就见过
In the bookstore.
在书店里
Ah.
啊
My third day of school,
我入学的第三天
I hand my syllabus to the guy behind the counter.
把课程表交给柜台后面那个人
He barely looks at me.
他看都没看我
Just skims the sheet and tells me
只大致扫了一眼就说
I'm overly ambitious, I have a chip on my shoulder,
我太有野心 太好强了
And i know how to party.
还说我很懂怎样参加晚会
I'd forgotten you knew how to party.
我都忘了你知道怎样舞会了
I said, "you're making that up."
我说"你瞎猜的吧"
And you said, "your class schedule is overloaded.
你说"你们的课程安排太满了
But none of your classes are before 11:00"
幸好在11点前没有课
"And no one takes professor Lamb's course
没人上拉姆教授的课
Unless they have something to prove."
除非他们想证明什么"
Because professor Siegal covered the same ground
因为西格尔教授也上这门课
And was the easier grader.
而且简单一些
I tracked you down.
是我跟踪你
Endocrinology... the party.
到内分泌学课 晚会
And one thing led to another.
然后由这件事再到下一步
And then it didn't.
没有
I was gonna call you.
我当时打算给你打电♥话♥的
No...don't do that.
不 不要
There was no expectations.
我并没有别的期盼
I was just as into it--
我只是想
I was gonna come see you.
我打算去看你的
Figure out where things would go from there.
想看看我们会有怎样的进展
That was the morning I got the call from the dean
那天早上我接到系主任电♥话♥
And I was expelled from my first med school,
得知我被我的第一个医学校开除了
And there didn't seem any point.
我再找你也没意义了
I should go to my room and review papers
我该回房♥去熟悉一下给
For the infectious disease panel.
传染病专家组的演讲稿了
Hello?
你好
Yeah.
是的
Thanks for telling me.
谢谢你告诉我这个消息
Seven in the morning.
早上七点
Somebody better be dead.
肯定是有人死了
My patient, Joseph Schultz.
是我的病人 约瑟夫·舒尔茨
Under the circumstances,
在这种情况下
That's the best thing that could have happened, right?
这样的结果最好了 不是吗
Yeah.
是
I just wish I had been there.
我只是希望当时能陪在他身边
Didn't hear you come in last night.
昨晚没听见你进来
Yes, I suppose it's almost 9:30.
嗯 大概九点半回来的
Things didn't go as you planned?
事情进展的不顺利吗
We've moved on to a new phase.
我们发展到了一个新阶段
I tell Cuddy that i've always been interested in her,
我告诉卡迪我对她一直存有好感
And she walks out of the room.
然后她就走了
Well, either she just wasn't ready for that,
要么她还没准备好
Or maybe she was just surprised
要么就是她很吃惊
And didn't know how to react.
不知道如何回应
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Interesting reflex of guilt just now.
你刚一瞬间的罪恶感很滑稽
Your patient's been dying for six weeks.
你的病人生命垂危 已经拖了六个星期
You couldn't have predicted he'd go this weekend.
你不可能预测到他这星期会死
Or could you?
难道你能吗
"Euthanasia
安乐死
Let's tell the truth.
坦白说吧
We all do it."
我们都这样做
That's a great opening line.
不错的开头
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
I didn't want your notes before,
我以前不需要你的意见
And I don't want'em now.
现在也不需要
Well, she didn't get ice.
她没有取冰块
She got out in the lobby. She could have gone anywhere.
她走到走廊 有可能去任何地方
Let's start with for how long.
先来看看有多长时间
Fast forward.
快进
Stop.
停
Rewind.
回放
Back.
倒♥退♥
Wherever she went, she was only gone
不管她去了哪 她只离开了
For, like, five minutes.
大概五分钟
She's holding something.
她拿着什么东西
It's Keener's journal.
是基纳的日记
He must have left it in the restaurant that night.
肯定是他那晚忘在了饭店
She went back, claimed it belonged to her.
她折返回去 声称是她的
She was looking for an excuse to knock on his door.
她在找个理由去接近他
I know what you're gonna say.
我知道你想说什么
I'm not insane.
我没疯
Doctors are rarely indicted.
医生很少被起诉
Whoa...
哇哦
I was just thinking of your career.
我只是担心你的职业生涯
But yeah, if you're one of the doctors
但确实 如果你是其中一个
Occasionally indicted,
不幸被起诉了的医生
I guess it could affect that.
这样做也情有可原
Someone needs to say what life is really like now
现在需要有人说出那些
For people who are dying.
将死之人的生活的真♥相♥
What doctors have to go through,
医生必须经历的痛苦
the decisions we have to make...
我们不得不作出的决定
Alone. Without guidance.
都得靠自己 没有任何指导
Someone should say that...
是应该要某个人说出来
In an unsigned letter to the Times.
给《时代周刊》写封匿名信
I'd be telling the truth.
我要说出真♥相♥
I'd be saying what we're all thinking.
说出我们的想法
Who cares?
谁在乎这些
The oncology department is subsidized by drug companies.
肿瘤科是药业公♥司♥的傀儡
They don't want it run by a murderer.
他们不会让一个杀人凶手来管理的
We're all murderers.
我们都是杀人凶手
We just don't have the guts to admit--
我们只是没胆量承认
And once again, who cares?
再说一次 谁会在乎
You won't be hirable anywhere.
没地方会愿意雇你了
If there's one thing I've learned from you,
如果说我从你身上学到了什么的话
It's that I should do what I think is right
那就是做我认为对的事
And not worry about the consequences.
而不去考虑后果
Yeah, it's worked out great for me.
没错 对我非常管用
Um, I don't mean to be rude,
我不是有意冒犯
But I'm expecting a notes call from L.A.
只是我在等从洛杉矶打来的记事电♥话♥
Can we make this quick?
我们能快点吗
Did Jordan come to your room the other night?
乔丹那天晚上来过你的房♥间吗
Let me put it another way.
我来换种说法
We know Jordan came to your room the other night.
我们知道乔丹那天来过你的房♥间
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表