我不好 一点也不好
Wow. Okay. See, that's very adult of you.
看吧 你还是挺成熟的
No, it isn't.
才不是呢
It's just me accepting the fact
只是面对现实
That there's nothing I can do and moving on.
深知我已无能为力并往前看而已
Which is, I think, the definition of adulthood.
我想这就是我对成熟的定义
Well, if it is, being a kid is a lot more fun.
要是这样的话 做孩子更开心一些
Showtime.
好戏上演了
I didn't speak to him for years.
我跟他已经很多年没说过话了
But when my parents died,
可当我父母去世后
At their funeral, we made peace.
在他们的葬礼上我们和好如初了
Our parents must've blessed it.
这一定是父母在天有灵
And I'm sure they would want him to do good
我认为你父母必然也希望他在人世间
With his last act in this world.
弥留之际做回善事
They wanted us to be friends.
他们希望我们友好相处
Our relationship wasn't strong,
以前我们之间的联♥系♥不太紧密
But it was growing.
但是在逐渐密切
If I allow you to defile his body,
如果我让你们亵渎他的遗体
It will destroy that bond.
这会有损于我们之间的纽带
The itai will be harmed.
整个平衡就会遭到破坏
It will save my patient's life.
可这将拯救我的病人的生命
What if I told you that he wasn't dead?
如果我告诉你他还没死 你怎么想
Are you saying my brother is still alive?
你的意思是我弟还活着吗
I'm saying you're being an idiot.
我说你是个笨蛋
But I don't have time to talk you out of your religion
但是我没时间说服你脱离你的信仰
So I'm stuck with giving you a technicality
因而我有责任给你一个建议
That will let you justify doing the right thing.
让你自己去判断孰是孰非
What if his last living act
如果他生前打算做的最后一件事
Was to donate a part of his liver?
就是捐赠他的一部分肝 你怎么想呢
Not the whole thing,
不是全部的肝
Just one small piece.
只是一小块而已
Then I'm not defiling a dead body.
我还是不会去亵渎遗体
House.
豪斯
The last generous act of a living person.
人生在世最后能做的一件善举
House, it's too late.
豪斯 太晚了
The liver started to degrade.
他的肝已经开始衰竭了
It's no longer viable for transplant.
已经不适合做移植了
Well played.
真是出好戏
Religion just killed another person.
你的信仰刚杀了一个人
It's not fair, Jim.
这不公平 吉姆
You just helped me get my family back together.
你刚使得我们家庭团圆
I'm--I'm not ready.
我还没准备好
I would've had six more months with them
我本可以与他们多待六个月
If you hadn't given me that extra chemo.
如果你没有给我加倍化疗的话
Now I have less than one day.
可我现在连一天都活不了
I'm sorry. We knew the risks.
我很抱歉 你我都深知这些风险
I don't want to lose them again.
我不想再次失去她们
I can't lose them again.
我也不能再次失去她们
There's nothing more we can do.
我们已经尽力了
Five years ago, when I needed a transfusion,
五年前那次我需要输血的时候
You used your own blood.
你用的是你的血
We have the same type.
我们血型一样
Which means you can give me a part of your liver.
这就意味着你可以捐一部分肝给我
I'm your doctor. You're my friend.
我是你的医生 可你也是我朋友啊
Should I die because you're also my doctor?
因为你也是我的医生我就该死吗
Of course not. Fine then. You're fired.
当然不是 那成 你被解雇了
Now you're just my friend.
现在你仅仅是我的朋友了
Now you can do what's right.
你该做出正确的选择
Tucker, it's...
塔克 这...
I can't.
我不能
Late night with the pigeon sisters?
和鸽子姐妹[奇夫妻里的角色]约会去了吗
Every now and again, I'd like to come home
我可不想每天
Without getting interrogated.
一回家就受审
Someone's cranky.
某人心情不好
And late.
又晚归
Where were you?
你去哪里了
Just getting a drink.
去喝了一杯
What? Why are all my frozen dinners
怎么回事 怎么我的冷冻食品
Thawing on the counter?
要放在桌子上解冻
I needed room for my margarita jell-o shots.
我得腾点地方放我的玛格丽塔果冻鸡尾酒
I use test tubes as bottles
我用试管代替了瓶子
So they'll be shaped like my cane.
这样它们就和我的手杖有同样的形状
Why'd you go out drinking alone
你有这么棒的酒友
When you got such great company here?
干嘛还出去自己喝闷酒呢
Tucker wants me to donate a lobe of my liver to him.
塔克想让我捐我的肝脏给他
And you were out drinking.
那你就去喝酒
So you're actually considering this?
你真的在考虑这个吗
Yeah. I was out marinating my liver in alcohol
没错 我去把我的肝泡在酒精里
To get it ready for the transplant. Yeah.
为移植做准备 没错
Your mouth says no,
你嘴上这么说
But your pathetic attempt at a deflection
但你脸上可悲的表情出♥卖♥♥♥了你
Has guilt written all over it.
你脸上写满了内疚
It's my fault. It is my fault!
是我的错 都是我的错
I gave him too much chemo.
我让他做的化疗太多了
You cured his cancer.
你治好了他的癌症
And killed him in the process. Quibbles.
但在治疗的同时却把他推向死亡 瞎说
He's had a predictable complication.
他患有并发症 是意料之中的事
Surprise. Bad things happen to people who are sick.
双重惊喜 屋漏偏逢连夜雨
Doesn't make you responsible.
这不是你责任
Oh, no...not legally. Ethically.
不 不是法律责任的问题 是道德问题
Ethically! A table is a table.
道德 桌子就是桌子
Don't be a doormat, Wilson.
别做个可怜虫 威尔森
Boy, you are...you willfully ruined my food
伙计 你...你肆意毁掉我的食物
And have taken over my living room
还霸占我的客厅
Because you already think I'm a doormat!
其实你已经把我当可怜虫了
You know what...
你听着
You're wrong.
你错了
You...clean up your stuff and get out.
你给我收拾东西走人
You're wrong.
你错了
How's Tucker?
塔克怎么样了
Um, still not dancing.
没什么好转
But scans came in on del clinton.
但戴尔·克♥林♥顿♥的透视结果出来了
It's good news. Thanks.
是个好消息 谢谢
Let me know as soon as Tucker takes a turn for the worse.
塔克要是情况变坏了 马上告诉我
I want to be there.
我想陪在他身边
See that small spot at the top of the lung?
看到肺上部这个小店了吗
That was then. This is now.
那是以前的 这是现在的
Spot's gone.
小点不见了
That tiny little spot, huh? Yeah.
那个迷你点 是吗 就是它
It's not too impressive, is it?
不怎么明显是吧
That little dot could've killed me?
就是那个小不点儿差点儿杀了我
Yeah.
是啊
Fortunately, we caught it early.
幸运地是 我们提早抓住它了
It's gonna be okay.
会好起来的
That's amazing.
太让我惊讶了
You got all this off me not talking about my grandkids.
你把这些都清除了 还没跟我孙子说
Thanks, Bonnie.
谢谢 邦妮
Just gonna have to sit tight
我会继续
For a while.
耐心等待的
Okay.
好的
I put an offer on the loft.
我给一个阁楼出了价
Seller turned me down.
卖♥♥家拒绝了我
I offered exactly what a similar unit
我的出价和3个月前同样规格的房♥子的
Sold for three months ago.
成交价是一样的
I want to donate a lobe of my liver to Tucker.
我想捐我的肝给塔克
That's insane.
你疯了吗
I'm donating a small portion of...
我只是捐出一小部分...
You have hundreds of patients.
你有上百位病人
And until I run out of excess organs,
在捐完我所有多余的器官之前
Why shouldn't I do everything I can to help them?
我为什么不尽我所能地去帮助他们
Because you're a doctor, not a donor.
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表