If it's Takayasu's, he'll lose his radial pulse,
如果是大动脉炎 桡动脉就会没脉搏
And Chase can start him on steroids.
奇斯就能用他的类固醇了
Marcus!
马克斯
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛
My new assignment is to shadow you
新任务是在敌国领土上
in enemy territory
盯你们的梢
And document your every word to the patient.
记录你们对病人说的每一个字
Just don't say anything stupid.
别说傻话
You're not an idiot. Don't do this.
你不是白♥痴♥ 别这么做
Come on, man.
拜托 兄弟
I'm a new person now--
我改过自新了
no more drugs, no more lying.
不再吸毒 不再撒谎
And if i can't get my own family
要是连我家人都不给我
to give me an opportunity to prove that,
一个机会来证明
Then what's the point?
这又有什么意义呢
Mom and dad gave you a chance
爸妈给过你机会
and a second
一而再
and a third.
再而三
I'm not about to give you a 54th.
我不会再纵容你了
Why isn't your minion fetching your lunch?
你家奴才怎么没来接你吃午饭呢
He's busy spying on his little brother.
正忙着暗中监视他的弟弟呢
What?
什么
That's very demeaning.
这可挺伤自尊的啊
You obviously have a theory
显然你又要发表
as to why demeaning is not demeaning.
伤人自尊之不为伤人自尊的理论了
You're escalating
你在变本加厉
to prove I was wrong about you being nice,
想证明你不像我想的那样在做好人
Which you would only do if i was right.
只有我说对了你才会这么做
Do you even listen to yourself?
你听过自己在说些什么吗
23-year-old just came into the E.R.,
急诊室刚来了一个23岁病人
asked for you.
指明要点你
What's her cup size?
她罩杯多大
I don't think his cup size
我不认为他的罩杯
is relevant to his condition.
和他的状况有关系
He accidentally shot himself in the foot.
他不小心往自己脚开了一枪
Seriously?
说真的吗
I give you a choice between moving to Canada
我让你在移♥民♥加拿大和
and shooting yourself in the foot,
给自己的脚打一枪中间选
And you chose the bullet?
你竟然选了后者吗
I didn't want to be a fugitive.
我不想当逃兵
You think this is gonna get you discharged?
你以为这就能让你退伍了吗
We'll patch it up and send you right back.
我们会给你缝好针然后直接送你回去
Don't patch it up.
别帮我治疗
Look...
听着
You got screwed over by your own government,
你被自己的政♥府♥搞得一团糟
And that sucks.
那真的很恶心
But all you're gonna get out of this
但你这样做只能得到
Is a five-day vacation and a band-aid.
五天的假和一片创可贴
When i signed up, I was just a guy.
当初签合同的时候 我只是个男孩子
Now I'm about to be a dad.
现在我要做爸爸了
I go back over,
要是回去那儿
there's a chance my kid grows up without a father.
我的孩子很有可能会没有父亲
You got a girl pregnant.
即使搞大了一个女孩的肚子
You're still just a guy.
你也还只是一个男孩
How much longer we have to wait?
我们得等多久
We have to keep going
一直到你
until you start feeling something.
有些感觉为止
Might help if, uh, you told me
要是你说出我该感觉到什么
what I'm supposed to feel.
应该会比较有帮助
If i do that, that's all you'll be thinking about.
要是我说了 你就会满脑子想着
then you'll be telling me that's what you're feeling--
这样你告诉我的就不是你真正的感觉了
Power of suggestion.
暗示的力量
The other black dude who was in here earlier,
之前另一个黑人的伙计也在这儿
He your brother?
你兄弟吗
What gave it away?
谁告诉你的
The way you looked at him.
你看他的表情
I have two older brothers,
我有两个哥哥
and we always want to kill each other.
我们总想把对方杀掉
Something wrong?
有什么问题么
Not really.
还好
It just feels itchy.
只是有点痒
Is that what you're waiting for?
你等的就是这个吗
Means lymphoma's most likely,
说明更有可能是淋巴瘤
but that's actually good news.
但这是好消息
How could that be good news?
怎么会是好消息呢
Because it's treatable.
那是能治愈的
We can remove your spleen tonight laparoscopically.
今晚我们就能用腹腔镜切除你的脾
Will I be able to run by saturday?
周六我能跑动了吗
We can get to the radiation in the off-season.
可以在闲季的时候再做放疗
Hey, ma.
嘿 妈
Wake up, ma. Wake up.
妈 醒醒 快醒醒
I'm itchy. Means I can play.
我开始发痒了 也就是说我快能打球了
What are you doing in the dark?
你黑灯瞎火地干嘛呢
Lying in wait.
躺着等你
Jeez. What happened to your face?
天呐 你的脸怎么了
Right... play innocent.
很好 装无辜这招
Like you weren't looking for revenge for the prank
难道不是你想要为了那个玩笑
that I didn't pull.
报复我吗
It's karmic justice, but I didn't do it.
你这是因果报应 但不是我♥干♥的
Of course you realize, this means war.
睁着眼睛说瞎话 你挑起了战争
Isolating the gastroepiploic artery.
隔开胃网膜动脉
Nearly there.
接近了
Foreman, come and take a look at this.
福曼 过来看这个
Liver's inflamed.
他的肝脏发炎了
So the itching wasn't caused by his spleen.
那么发痒不是脾的原因
It's not lymphoma.
也就不是淋巴瘤
What happened to your face?
你的脸怎么了
Wilson annexed the Sudetenland.
威尔森侵略了苏台德区[希♥特♥勒♥侵略捷克的第一步]
No abnormal "t" cells or "b" cells.
T细胞和B细胞无异常
It's definitely not lymphoma.
可以肯定不是淋巴瘤
Liver biopsy only revealed
肝脏活体♥检♥查只显示有
nonspecific inflammation.
一般炎症
Kind of like the time you took
是不是你壮着胆子
your mom's birth control pills
吃了你妈妈的避孕药
on a dare and ended up with swollen nipples.
结果却搞得自己乳♥头♥肿胀
That never happened.
我没干过
Right, and your nickname
是啊 还有你在高中的昵称
all the way up through high school wasn't Erica.
从没叫过艾丽卡
It wasn't.
没有的事
Okay, I may have made that one up,
好吧 这是我编的
with the understanding that my brother
我本来觉得我弟弟
still had a sense of humor
还有些幽默感
and would figure out to play along.
能一起开开玩笑的
Polymyositis would explain
多发性肌炎可以解释
the head, liver, heart,
头部 肝脏 心脏
even the white fingers. It would also be accompanied
甚至是手指发白的问题 还有
by a significant decrease in muscle power.
肌肉无力并发症
Marcus!
马克斯
Chance to redeem yourself.
给你个实践机会
Does our patient look strong to you?
对你来说我们的病人够壮吗
Sorry, Eric.
抱歉 艾瑞克
Big brother disagrees with your diagnosis.
你哥哥不认同你的诊断
Felty syndrome?
费尔蒂综合征
You said the liver was inflamed, not the spleen.
你自己说过发炎的是肝不是脾
Can you believe they let this guy perform surgery?
真不敢相信这家伙是做手术的
What are you doing? Requesting permission
你干嘛呢 请求一个许可
to share my idea without being belittled
让我阐述意见的时候
in front of your new assistant.
不在你的新助理面前丢脸
Permission denied. Continue.
请求驳回 继续
Our patient has cartilage damage in both ankles.
病人两个踝关节都有软组织损伤
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表