So hurry up.
那就快点
This man's abdomen is wide open.
这个人腹部开了个大口
His core temp is down to 95.
他的体温降到华氏95度了
Fine. I will deal with it.
好的 我会处理的
You better or I'm gonna file...
你最好快点 要不我就去告...
I don't care what he told you. Turn it back up now.
不管他和你说什么 现在把暖气打开
Thought you had an important meeting.
我以为你要开大会呢
You're an idiot.
你真是个白♥痴♥
What are you gonna do the next time
等下一次你在给病人做肝脏移植手术时
One of your patients needs a liver transplant?
遇到这情况 你会怎么办
Go talk to Wilson about something completely unrelated
去跟威尔森扯淡吧
And see what happens.
看看会是什么结果
Mystery infection guy is now covered in boils
神秘感染的那家伙现在满身长疮了
And has an abscess big enough to put your fist in.
而且脓包都有拳头大
He needs to get into an O.R. Tout suite.
他必须马上做手术
Hourani will be done soon.
胡让尼马上就做完了
Good.
好的
I'll have some hot chocolate waiting.
那我就先去喝杯热巧
Marina, hey.
玛丽娜 嘿
How's she doing?
孩子怎么样了
She vomited?
她吐了吗
Give her some more ibuprofen and put her in the bath for a bit.
让她吃点布洛芬 再给她洗个澡
And call me in a half an hour if it doesn't go down.
半个小时后不见好转再给我打电♥话♥
Sorry, Marina.
对不起 玛丽娜
I have another call.
我得接个电♥话♥
Just call me in a half an hour either way.
半小时后不管怎样就给我电♥话♥
Hey. What's up?
嘿 怎么了
Tell him I'm halfway there.
告诉他 我在路上
He's the one who insisted on the early meeting.
是他非要坚持早上见面的
I-- all right, I'm coming.
我 好的 马上到
Morning, Eli.
早上好 伊莱
Sorry about the wait. Oh, it's all right.
不好意思让你等了 没事
I hear you got a sick kid.
听说你孩子病了
Yeah, I know what that's like.
我知道那是什么情形
Or I should say my wife does.
应该说是我老婆知道
So you guys ready to give some ground
那么你们是准备做些让步
So we can make this deal?
然后继续谈生意吗
Why would we do that?
为什么要我们让步
We've been going at this for eight months.
我们已经谈了八个月了
Soon as you decide to get reasonable.
只要你合理一点我们就会很快结束
I'm the one that's unreasonable?
难道是我说的不合理吗
You've taken weeks to respond to every proposal I've presented.
我的每个议案你都要用几周的时间才答复
AtlanticNet Insurance is the largest healthcare
大西洋保险是新泽西最大的保险提供商
Provider in new Jersey, and you're not the only hospital
你们也不是
Whose contracts are up.
唯一合同到期了的医院
So is your team ready to come back to the table?
那你们准备好开始谈判了吗
Yeah. We're not going to.
不 我们不接受
This is our final offer.
这是我们的最终报价
We're willing to go with a capitated structure,
我们愿意按人数计算
But we need at least 12% increase
但是我们需要对所有人的赔偿
In reimbursements across the board.
最少上涨12%
Well, the good news is I can give you a quick response.
好消息是 这次我能很快答复你
Not a chance.
门都没有
But as always, nice talking to you.
不管怎么说 和你交谈很愉快
Say hi to your sister for me.
替我向你妹妹问好
If you don't accept the offer,
如果你不接受这个报价
We're gonna terminate the contract.
我们就终止合同
Gonna be hard to keep this place open
如果你的全部病人都付现金
If all your patients have to pay cash.
那么这个地方就要关门了
Princeton plainsboro is the smallest hospital
普林斯顿普雷斯波罗医院
In our entire network.
是我们公♥司♥最小的客户
We're also the best. Doesn't matter.
我们也是最好的 也还是一样
We are responsible for covering 13 million people.
我们要对1300万的病人负责
We don't have enough cash
我们没钱
To buy them all maseratis.
给他们买♥♥跑车
I know what you paid Bergen,
我知道你是怎么赔付卑尔根医院
Newark Beth Israel, Robert Wood Johnson--
纽瓦克贝思以色列 和罗伯特伍德强生医院
'cause they have leverage.
因为他们有优势
You can be expensive or small,
你要么规模小 要么价格高
But you can't be both.
不可能两样全占
I've engaged Jones & Curtin to handle the P.R.,
我已经让琼斯柯廷公♥司♥处理公♥关♥问题了
And I'm prepared to make the announcement
我准备在下午三点
at 3:00 p.M. Today.
发布声明
First lesson every good poker player learns
每一个最优秀的扑克玩家都知道
Is don't get emotional.
不能打情绪牌
You don't have the cards.
你手上什么牌都没有
And the sooner you realize that,
你越快意识到这一点
The sooner a reasonable contract will get signed.
我们就能越快达成一个合理的协议
You have until 3:00 p.m. to change your mind.
下午三点之前你还可以改变主意
I always did like your style.
我一直喜欢你的办事风格
Gonna be sad to see you go.
弄成这样我也不好受
They're waiting for you in the conference room.
他们在会议室等你
Thanks.
谢谢
Uh, take this up to the call center
把这个拿到呼叫中心
And tell Claudia to give one to each C.S. Rep
让克劳迪娅发给每个客户接待处人员
And to start going over the answers to each question.
让他们在每个问题上都要回答
Okay.
好的
And under no circumstances is any of this info
无论发生什么情况
To go outside that room.
都不要让别人知道这件事
The scripts are numbered and I want a list
这些东西是有数的
Of every person she gives one to.
我要一个她发放的名单
Got it. Anything else?
知道了 还有什么吗
No.
没了
If you really wanted to make a deal,
你真想要做这桩生意
You should have ditched the push-up
你应该摆个俯卧撑的造型
And gone with a demi.
最好是做到一半的
Nothing makes a guy wanna close like high beams.
男的为了看胸部会不顾一切的
What have you heard?
你听说什么了
Your meeting with the weasel lasted less than five minutes,
你和一个狡猾家伙的会面了不到五分钟
Which means you either agreed to a completely sensible
就是说要么你同意了完全合理地做一个
30-day extension or one of you
30天的合同延期 或者是你们
Issued a completely ridiculous ultimatum.
其中某人提出了一个完全荒唐的最终提案
Oh, goodie. You or him?
太好了 你还是他
Me. Way to go, boss.
我 加油哦 老板
You just said it was ridiculous.
你才用了荒唐这个词
Ridiculous to make. Fun to watch.
做者荒唐 观者有趣
As long as it's not just a bluff.
只要不是虚张声势
Please tell me it's not a bluff.
告诉我不是虚张声势
It is not a bluff, and it is not ridiculous.
不是虚张声势 也不荒唐
Just because we're not some huge--
不过因为我们不是什么巨型医院
Mr. Pluta started hallucinating
我们还没让Pluta先生躺好
Before we could put him under.
他就开始出现幻觉了
His B.P. is plummeting.
血压下降
He has an elevated heart rate.
心跳加快
Looks like congestive heart failure.
看起来像充血性心力衰竭
Interesting.
有意思
I don't care how interesting it is.
我不关心怎么有意思
You are not infecting him with malaria.
你不许用疟疾感染他
Since when is malaria a cure for heart failure?
什么时候疟疾能治疗心力衰竭了
It's not.
不能
It's not congestive heart failure.
不是充血性心力衰竭
It's gotta be...
应该是
Just got off the phone with Hourani.
刚接到胡让尼的电♥话♥
I'm sorry, Dave. I don't really have time right now--
对不起 戴夫 我现在真没空
Think I had time to listen to him go for 20 minutes
你以为我有时间听他抱怨20分钟
About the damn temperature in the O.R.?
就说手术室里的温度这点事吗
I took care of it.
我处理好了
It's not an "it."
不是它
It's a "Him" You need to take care of.
你该处理的应该是他
You got the entire staff catering
你要所有员工都奉迎
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表