I can't tell you.
我不能告诉你
It's a law, and it should be.
是法律 就该遵守
Crazy bastards like you try to hunt down their stuff.
只有像你这样的疯子才会追踪东西的去向
How much for the pile?
这堆多少钱
$500.
五百块
You said it was junk.
你说是破烂的
No, no.
没 没有
It's your junk. You want it.
是你的破烂 你要来着
$500-- take it or leave it.
五百美元 一口价
Why is it so important that you get your stuff back?
拿回你的东西为什么那么重要呢
Unlike the rest of humanity...
我和其他人类不同
Who's okay when their belongings are taken.
那些人东西被拿走了还没意见
Everyone wants their stuff.
人人都想要回属于自己的东西
That's why it's their stuff.
所以才叫做自己的东西
Everyone doesn't pay five times what it's worth.
但没有人会花上五倍的价钱
I like my stuff.
我喜欢我的东西
I hate it when Wilson moves it--
我讨厌威尔森乱动
This is not about Wilson!
这和威尔森无关
Say it.
说吧
I wasn't gonna say anything.
我没打算要说什么
31, 31! Hike!
31 31[进攻策略暗号♥] 开球
First down!
首攻得分[前进15码]
One more, you get a touchdown.
再来15码 就能触地得分了
Hike!
开球
House, you can't run for the touchdown.
豪斯 要触地得分呀 你不能走
And...Hike!
开-球
wait, wait, wait. Wait.
慢着 慢着
You seriously thought you were gonna tell me
你真的觉得仅仅告诉我威尔森出现
that Wilson showed up but not tell me what he said?
但不告诉我他说了什么就行了吗
Because I thought you were a smart guy
因为我以为你是个聪明人
who didn't need the obvious spelled out to him.
显而易见的事不必我说你也知道
Wilson noticed that I didn't come to my office all day.
威尔森注意到我一天没去我的办公室
He came to find me, wanted to make sure I'm okay--
他过来找的我 想确定我没事
Boring, boring, boring.
乏味 乏味 乏味
Um, but you thought it was important
可你觉得和我说
to tell me about nerf football?
泡棉橄榄球的事很重要吗
Sorry. Your story.
抱歉 听你说
Continue.
继续
House, House, stop! Stop, stop, stop.
豪斯 豪斯 停下 停下
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
It was my mother's. She died when I was four.
是我妈妈的 我四岁的时候她过世了
It's all I have left.
这个十字架是她留给我的全部
That's very sad, Alvie.
太难过了 阿瓦
Listen, I set up an immigration hearing.
听着 我安排了个移♥民♥听证会
No, House,
不 豪斯
I'm gonna end up in jail or worse--
我会进监狱的 甚至更惨
The Dominican or someplace. Que se yo. Que no.
多米尼加或什么其他地方 无论如何 不
um, I must say it's interesting.
有意思啊
You present yourself as, uh,
你表现得好像
not giving a damn about other people's emotions,
对别人的情感无所谓的样子
But your actions indicate otherwise.
但你的举动却截然相反
You dismiss Alvie's story about his mother,
你不谈阿瓦她母亲的事
But you cared enough to schedule a hearing.
但你还是很关心 为他安排了一场听证会
I cared for eight seconds.
我关心了八秒钟
Then I got distracted.
然后我就分心了
Yeah.
说
we've kept the patient up for 12 hours now.
我们已经将病人留院观察十二小时了
No hint of seizure-like activity.
没有任何癫痫活动迹象
We should shut this down.
我们该排除这个了
Try a strobe light, add more stress.
试试闪光灯 施加更多压力
I think there's plenty of stress in here.
我认为这里的压力足够大了
Don't we ever do anything but work?
除了工作 我们还干点别的什么吗
You run. That's just more work.
你跑步 这还是工作罢了
What about fun?
找乐子呢
God, how can we be this boring?
老天 我们怎么就那么无趣呢
Apparently, without her memory,
显然 丧失了记忆
The patient's personality has returned
病人的性格回到了
to what you might call its natural state.
我们称之为原生态的状态
Seems she had a wake-up call while she was at college.
听说大学时的某天早晨 电♥话♥铃♥声♥把她唤醒
Her brother died in a car accident.
传来她弟弟在车祸中丧生的噩耗
She decided to make her life mean something.
她因而决定让生活更有意义
Went to law school.
念了法学院
Now that's all gone.
现在都没有了
The thing that caused the change is gone...
造成变化的原因没有了
So the change itself is gone.
所以变化自身 也随之而去
Yeah.
对
I knew the psychological aspects of this case
我就知道这个病例中的心理学状况
would interest you.
会引起你的兴趣
Bet you got a theory already. What is it?
你一定已经有个结论了 是什么
It's not relevant.
不相干的
What is it?
是什么
Why do you care about my theory?
你干嘛在意我的想法
I think he just...
我觉得他只是
bores her.
让她厌烦
She's at an earlier stage of development.
她现在还处在症状早期
She's looking at her grown-up future,
她看到了今后的发展趋势
and it puts her to sleep.
这让她顿生倦意
If he just bored her,
如果他只是令她厌烦
she'd hide it to be polite.
她会小心翼翼地掩饰好
Their problem is synchronicity.
他们的问题在于同步性
Just like you and me, House, they're not on the same page.
就像你和我一样 豪斯 他们步调不一致
He talks to her
他对她说话的态度
like someone he shares history with.
是基于自己是其共同生活过的伴侣
But from her point of view, he's a stranger
但从她的角度来看 他只是个
forcing intimacy on her.
想要强迫接近她的陌生人
Of course she doesn't like him. He's not helping.
她当然不爱他 他这根本就没有帮助
He can feel he's losing his wife,
他内心感觉到将要失去自己的妻子了
and it makes him come on stronger.
这会让他的行为更激烈
He almost did lose his wife.
他确实差点失去了妻子
The breathing problem was caused
呼吸问题是由于
by fluid overload in the lungs.
肺部积液过多造成的
Diabetes insipidus.
尿崩症
And the D.I. came from damage to the hypothalamus.
而尿崩症是因为下丘脑受到的损伤
Hypothalamus here, hence the D.I. and incontinence.
下丘脑在这 导致尿崩症和尿失禁
They mingle here. There's the global amnesia.
在这里交汇 造成全脑失忆症
And the motor cortex-- that's the foot paralysis.
运动皮质层 是足部麻♥痹♥的♥病源
What do they all have in common?
它们有什么共同的地方
Okay, now you're just doing this to mess with me.
行了 现在你说这些纯粹是为了扰乱我的思维
What possible relevance
这个鉴别诊断
does this differential have to your problems?
和你的问题有什么关系
It ends with a diagnosis of spongiform encephalitis.
最后的诊断结果是海绵状脑病
I convinced the team to cut out part of this woman's brain.
我说服他们切除那女人的一部分脑组织
That's not interesting to you?
你对此不感兴趣
No.
不
Not even if it's the amygdala?
切的是杏仁核也没兴趣
She'll lose all her long-term memory.
她会失去她的长♥期♥记忆
Well, this is where you tell me
你这不过是要告诉我
that being cavalier with someone else's past
不把别人的过去当回事
has nothing to do with avoiding your own past.
与你逃避你的过去没有关联
The case is irrelevant.
这个病例根本就无关紧要
You just found it, uh... interesting.
你只是觉得它 很有意思
Aren't therapists supposed to be nurturing?
心理治疗师们不是应该对病人细心呵护吗
Nowhere...
从没见过
is that in the manual.
手册上这样明文规定
Look, you--you've been in therapy for a year.
听着 你参与治疗已经有一年了
You know when I ask you to talk about anything,
你是知道的 我叫你任何事都可以谈谈
I mean anything that affects you--
指的是影响你情绪的任何事
What upset you, what made you mad
让你沮丧 让你愤怒
or relieved or joyful.
让你释怀 让你欣喜的事情
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表