You poor son of a bitch.
你这个大白♥痴♥
She doesn't love you any more than she loved me.
她爱的人是我 不是你
Okay, you need to leave right now.
够了 你必须马上离开
You're pretending you had an affair with my wife?
你在假装跟我妻子有染吗
Yeah, we're all pretending.
那是 我们都在装
You got nothing to worry about.
你大可以继续高枕无忧
Tell him where you were six months ago, Russ.
告诉他 你这六个月都去了哪里
I had a breakdown.
我受了很大打击
I had some paranoid tendencies, as they say.
医生都说 我有患偏执症的倾向
But it turns out, I had a right to be paranoid.
但事实上 我理应偏执
You need help.
找人帮帮你吧
Get him out of here. Okay.
把他赶出去 好的
Okay.
好
Oh, My God.
天啊
Honey, are you okay? Yeah, I'm okay.
宝贝 你还好吧 我没事
We'll keep an eye out.
我们严加看守的
He's not getting back into the hospital.
他不能再回来了
He's making all that up. You know that, right?
全是他胡编乱造的 你懂的 对吧
Yeah, of course.
当然
Where are you?
你在哪
Undisclosed location.
秘密基地
Who are you hiding from?
你在躲谁
Wilson.
威尔森
And the lunch date that Wilson is, no doubt,
咱共进午餐的时候
Right now trying to sic on me.
他故意惹我不高兴
But in the great game of chess that is our relationship,
在我们关系的对局中
Wilson sees only one move ahead.
威尔森只能看到下一步
I see dozens.
而我看到下十步
That is why he will never mate me.
这就是为什么他永远上不了我
That's a chess term. That's great.
这是国际象棋术语 很好
A co-worker confronted our patient.
病人的同事前来与她对质
Altered mental status.
改变她的精神状态
Basically accused her of poisoning him.
指控她对他下毒
We think he was projecting.
可能是他掩耳盗铃
So he's poisoning her.
应该是他对她下毒
What could he get his hands on
他用什么药物
to cause supraventricular tachycardia?
能造成室上频脉心跳过快
Does he have dry skin?
他皮肤干吗
Thin eyebrows?
眉毛细吗
If you're sharing an amazed look,
如果你们被我吓到
Please do it louder. He might have.
就让我听听 确实如此
How did you know that?
你是怎么知道的
If he has hypothyroidism
如果他有甲状腺功能障碍
And he dumped his meds in her coffee,
如果将他的药混进她的咖啡里面
That would make her heart go boom in a bad way.
那早晚会压垮给她的心脏
We'll treat with beta blockers.
马上给她施用贝塔受体阻滞药
I'm sorry, but I totally disagree.
不好意思 我不同意
With what? With everything.
不同意什么 一切
Why are we assuming he's lying
凭什么一口咬定是他说谎
And she's telling the truth?
而她说的就是实情呢
Because she's a successful, happily married consultant,
因为她是成功而幸福的已婚顾问
And he's a crazy, drunk weirdo
而他是个疯疯癫癫的酒鬼
Who we just tossed out of the hospital.
还刚被轰出去
And she's hot.
再加上 她很漂亮
Maybe she picked him because he's vulnerable.
可能就因为这样她才更容易下手
There's something off about her,
她一定有所隐瞒
I can feel it.
我感觉得到
If you had any evidence, it would be
如果你有确切证据 那就...
Why didn't she tell us a co-worker puked on her shoes
她为什么要隐瞒在她发病前一秒
right before she collapsed?
自己的同事大呕
Because it's medically irrelevant.
因为这和她的病情无关
He was drunk, she was sick.
他是酒醉 而她是生病
You don't think it's suspicious
她却连这瞒着丈夫
She didn't even mention it to her husband?
难道不可疑吗
Yeah, Foreman. Why did you break up with thirteen?
是啊 福曼 你为什么十三分手了
Oh, no, wait, the non-subtextual thing she was saying, why that?
不 等等 她话里有话 说来听听
This is about the case, not some imaginary issue
我们在讨论病例
that you think Foreman and I have.
不是讨论我和福曼
Great, start her on beta blockers.
很好 给她用贝塔阻滞药
You'll do it?
你来吗
I don't think he was talking to me.
他没有让我去做
Well, I am.
是我让
I'm the only one who thinks you're wrong.
我是唯一持相反意见的人
Maybe that's why I'm asking you to do it.
正因为这样我才让你做
Greg?
格雷戈
Lorenzo wibberly.
我是罗莱韦伯
Dr. Wilson said you'd be here.
威尔森医生说你在这
How ya been?
你好吗
Check and mate.
将我一军
Look...
听着
I'm sorry this is awkward or whatever.
不好意思让你不自在
I just thought it was nice of you to write that letter,
我只是想说 收到你的信我很感动
And I wanted to tell you that you don't have to feel bad.
你不必要愧疚
Thanks.
谢谢
So where are you working these days?
那你在哪高就
You got your own practice or you at a hospital?
自己开了个诊所还是在医院供职
I thought you knew.
我以为你知道
Dani's, the organic supermarket chain.
丹尼氏 超♥市♥连锁
As an in house doctor?
公♥司♥的医生吗
I actually never got licensed.
事实上 我没能拿到行医执照
I didn't graduate med school.
我压根就没毕业
I planned on going back, and then my father got sick
我想复读 可碰巧我家父重病
And I had to take care of him
我必须照顾他
And had some bad luck.
之后就一直不顺心
Why didn't you graduate?
为什么没毕业
I was one credit short.
我有信用问题
And I was sort of already on academic probation.
已经被留校察看
Which credit?
什么信用问题
I got a, um...
我...
He failed me on that paper you switched.
那篇被你换掉的论文 得了不及格
I thought you knew.
我以为你知道
So I'm guessing you're the ceo of this supermarket chain?
你是连锁超♥市♥的总裁吗
I bag groceries.
我负责打包生活用品
Life works out weird sometimes.
天意弄人啊
We were gonna do it in Santa Barbara because of his parents.
他的爸妈让我们去圣巴巴拉结婚
But then I found this beautiful hotel in montauk and
后来我找到蒙托克的这间旅馆
You're testing her for a brain tumor?
你在给她查脑瘤吗
That's what I told her.
我是这么跟她说的
You can chastise me after you look at the monitor.
看完监控器再说吧
Look what's lighting up.
看看哪里亮了
Lateral frontal cortex. Broca's area so what?
侧前皮质 布洛克区 怎么了
I told her it was customary to talk during MRIs,to relax.
我告诉她做核磁共振会通过聊天来放松
I spent the last 30 minutes
在半小时里
Asking her about everything in life
我在问关于她生活的一切
That she loves, then hates,
她喜欢的 讨厌的
Then feels any emotion about at all.
一切能影响她情绪的事物
There's nothing in the paralimbic system, amygdala.
杏仁核和旁边缘皮质都没有反应
Because she's using the language part of her brain
因为她用的仅仅是大脑的语言中枢
And bypassing the emotional.
而非情感中枢
She can understand love and pain and empathy,
她能理解爱 疼痛 同情
But she can't feel them at all.
但她感受不了
She's a psychopath.
她有精神病
Why do you want to meet her so badly?
为什么突然急着要见她
Psychopaths always fascinate me.
神经病一直都让我着迷
I think it's their cultural literacy
他们的文化
And strong family values.
和强烈的家庭观
Or is that jews?
说成犹太人了吗
We're not gonna be able to get an honest read on her
如果他丈夫不离开
Unless we figure out a way to get the husband out of there.
她根本不可能说实话
Hmm. I got an idea.
有主意了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表