Like you've never bent the rules.
就好象你从来没有违反过规章制度
You date guys. You date girls.
你和男人约会 你和女人约会
I assume at some point, you're gonna make a choice.
我推测到了一定时候 你得作出选择
I don't lie about who I am.
关于我是什么样的人 我没有撒谎
Patients lying never bothered you before.
病人撒谎从来没有困扰过你吗
Patients weren't lying about their sexual orientation before.
此前 病人从没为了性取向撒谎
So you're only judgmental when it gets personal.
那么只是问题针对个人时你才下判断
Does it bother me that people hurt others
就因为他们太过脆弱无法面对现实
Because they're too weak to face the truth?
我就该烦恼吗
Yeah. Sorry about that.
是呀 对此很遗憾
Tell me she's not looking at me.
告诉我她不是在看我
He's negative? Yep.
他是阴性吗 对
Looks like being gay didn't make him sick.
看来成为同志没有让他生病
So maybe being straight did.
那么或许是成为直男而导致的
The test was negative. No HIV.
检测是阴性 没有HIV
I told you.
我告诉过你
What you didn't tell us
你没有告诉我们的是
Is how you turned your life around.
你是如何浪子回头的
It can be pretty hard. It was.
会很困难 没错
Downright impossible on your own.
完全靠自己是绝对不可能的
I talked to some people.
我和一些人谈了
It was more than just talk, wasn't it?
不仅仅是聊天 是吧
I know this is personal stuff.
我知道这是隐私
I'm here to help you, not out you.
我是来帮你的 不是揭发你的
I had therapy.
我接受了治疗
Conversion therapy.
转化治疗
Went to a camp for three weeks of intensive rehabilitation.
参加为期三周的强化康复露营
They injected him with emetics while he watched gay porn.
看同志色情片的时候 给他注射催吐剂
Apomorphine?
阿扑吗♥啡♥吗
Or lithium chloride or cyclophosphamide.
还是氯化锂 或着环磷酰胺
He doesn't know.
他不知道
And when that didn't work,
若那样还是没用
They shot him up with male hormones.
他们给他注射雄性荷尔蒙
A chemical assault like that could explain the pe.
这样的化学伤害可以解释胸腔积液成因
And the ECT explains the rest.
电休克疗法可以解释其它的
They gave him electroconvulsive therapy to make him straight?
他们给他用了电休克疗法为了把他扳直吗
To zap the fabulous right out of him.
将他高尚的权利给电击出来
Neural damage accounts for the aphasia.
神经损伤导致失语症
ECT doesn't cause neural damage.
电休克疗法不会造成神经损伤
Unless it was done
除非是在
At Dr. Liberace's he-man quackery camp.
Liberace博士的猛♥男♥庸医营地
Run an EEG.
做个脑电图
See if they straightened him
看看他们是把他扳直了
or just scrambled him.
还是把他脑子给搞乱了
Sorry. I completely forgot.
抱歉 我完全忘了
My wife just started a ceramics class tuesdays at 8:00.
我太太刚开始上陶艺课 每周二8点
It's a half-hour drive from here.
距离这里开车半小时
She won't be back till 10:30.
10点半前她不会回来
She's taking it with her girlfriend Marly.
她和她的朋友Marly一起参加的
She hopes to make a tea service.
她希望能做个茶具
You want to call her?
你想给她打电♥话♥吗
No need. I already texted her.
不用 我已经短♥信♥她了
And here she is now.
她来了
I think you're still seeing the physio.
我认为你还在和那个理疗师鬼混
You've got a backup suit in your car.
你车里有套备用西装
Don't want to be bringing home da stank.
不想把气味带回家
Okay, yes, you're right, about everything.
好的 是 你是对的 所有事情
But please, House. Don't tell her.
但求你 豪斯 别告诉她
Hi, Rachel. Hi, Dr. House.
你好 Rachel 你好 豪斯医生
I didn't know you'd be here.
我不知道你会来
Hi, honey. Got your text, obviously.
亲爱的 显然收到你的短♥信♥了
I'm just leaving.
我正要走
I've got a ceramics class.
我要去上陶艺课
Really? I love it.
真的吗 我爱死了
Even managed to talk Chris into signing up for one.
还成功说服Chris报了一个
Of course, he's in the beginners' class.
当然 他在初级班里
You're in a ceramics class?
你参加陶艺课了吗
Friday nights, right?
周五晚上 对吗
Friday nights. Sounded like fun.
周五晚上 听上去很有意思
You should join Chris'.
你该和Chris一起的
You know, I should.
对 我是该去的
Well, gotta go.
好了 该走了
Making a tea service.
做茶具
Hi, I must have fallen asleep in the lounge.
我一定是在休息室睡着了
What are they doing?
他们在干什么
An EEG.
脑电图
What's it for?
为什么
We're looking for neurological damage
我们在找神经损伤
That could have caused his symptoms.
那可能导致他的症状
Damage from what?
哪里来的损伤
A head trauma.
头部创伤
He had an accident?
他出意外了吗
It wasn't an accident.
不是个意外
It was before he met you.
是在他遇见你之前
Well, what happened? Was he hospitalized?
那么发生什么了 他当时住院了吗
You should ask him about it.
你该问问他的
They have the results.
他们有结果了
Everything looks normal.
似乎一切正常
Look at this.
看这个
Beta waves are spiking.
β波峰值形成
What's that mean?
这表示什么
I'm not sure.
还不确定
He's coding. Crash cart.
他晕过去了 急救车
What's happening to him?
他怎么了
He's having a heart attack.
突发心脏停搏
Charging. Clear.
充电 闪开
EKG showed no abnormalities.
心电图显示无异常
So what caused the arrest?
那是什么引致他心脏骤停
Four ways to stop a heart.
有四种方法可以让心脏停跳
Electrical problems, restricted blood flow,
电生理的问题 供血不足的问题
Blood where it shouldn't be,
以及血流到它不该去的地方
Shocks, blocks, or bleeds.
休克 堵塞 出血
I think that's three things.
你这才三种办法
And cheating.
还有欺骗
Oh, no. Sorry.
噢 错了 不好意思
That's how you break a heart.
这是让人心碎的方法
I found a ceramics class in Trenton on friday nights
我在特顿找到一个周五晚上的陶艺班
That was full so my wife couldn't join me.
人已经满了所以我妻子不能和我一起参加了
Ep study ruled out shocks.
诱发电位分♥析♥排除了休克
Now you just have to find some pottery by Taub.
现在你只要去找点陶博制♥造♥的陶器就行了
The lamer it looks, the better.
越蹩脚的越好
So we'll do an angio
那我们去做个血管造影
to see if it's blocks or bleeds.
看看是不是哪里堵塞或出血
You should be a doctor.
你应该当个医生
I'm gonna check out this new lesbian bar tonight.
我今晚会去个新开张的女同志酒吧看看
Your life is awesome.
你的生活真棒
You want to come?
你要不要来
I was telling a 33-year-old woman
我正在告诉一个三十三岁的女人
that she has breast cancer.
她得了乳癌
No, you weren't. How do you know?
不 你没有 你怎么知道
Because if you were,
因为如果是的话
you'd need to see the pain in her eyes
你需要看见她眼中的痛苦
so she could see the concern in yours.
这样她才能看见你的眼里的关怀
Why are you setting me up on dates with my team?
你干吗安排我和我的那班子人约会
Taub asking me out was quirky,
陶博约我是古怪
But thirteen doing it is a barking cat.
但是十三约我像是小猫喵喵叫
I'm doing it to help you.
我这样做是为你好
By setting me up with a hottie that I can't sleep with?
给我安排个热辣美女 但又不能跟她睡
And thirteen?
还偏偏是十三
I've been spending more time with Sam.
我和萨姆相处的时间越来越多了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表