Is there any chance Frankie touched the rat poison?
弗兰琪有没有可能接触到鼠药
Touched it? She grabbed a chunk of it
接触吗 她曾经在大厅
right out of the mouth of the schnauzer
从一只雪纳瑞猎犬嘴里
From down the hall.
拽出过一大块
Now every time I put the stuff down, she picks it back up.
现在每次我投药 她都把它们扔掉
You brought a date?
你还带来个情侣吗
Wilson seemed to think it was a good idea.
威尔森觉得这是个好主意
You need to dive back into the pool.
你需要重回池子
And he has to swim in ours?
非要在我们的池子里游吗
You go to a bar, you bring your ugly friends.
去酒吧的时候要带个丑朋友相衬
It's not a beauty pageant.
这又不是选美比赛
Life is a beauty pageant.
生活就是选美比赛
Little girls who kiss frogs expect them to turn into you.
小姑娘都梦想着亲吻青蛙后变成你这样的
Oh, come on. I'm not that good-looking.
得了 我没那么好看
Yeah, you are.
错了 你有
You kind of are.
你是挺好看的
So you attribute every relationship
所以你们把我至今获得青睐的原因
I've ever had to the height of my cheekbones?
都归结到我的颧骨高度上吗[帅气脸庞]
Not the whole relationship.
并不是从头至尾的恋情
Just the beginning. The rest is your hair.
只是开头 剩下的是你头发的作用
This is ridiculous.
太可笑了
Women aren't as distracted
女人并不像我们一样
By appearances as we are.
只会被外表迷惑
They look deeper.
他们看得更深
You wanna bet?
想赌一把吗
You can't tell anyone you're a doctor.
你不可以告诉别人你是名医生
You're unemployed.
只能说你失业中
You're also a little slow,
你还要表现得有点迟钝
Misunderstanding everything they say.
误解她们说的所有事情
And lose the accent.
改改口音
A hundred bucks says you still walk out of here
赌一百块 赌你就算这样还是能带着一打名字
With a dozen names.
离开这里
Ladies and gentlemen, the fun is about to start.
女士们 先生们 游戏马上就开始了
When I strike this gong, each man should sit at the table
我敲锣时 每个人就坐到指定的
You've been assigned.
座位上
When I strike it again, date's over,
当我再敲时 约会就结束了
Move on.
开始吧
I'm an oncologist.
我是一个脑肿瘤学专家
Oh, my aunt and my grandma, they both died
我的婶婶和奶奶 她们都死于
From breast cancer.
乳腺癌
Do--do you wanna talk about it?
你想 想谈谈吗
I'm a diagnostician.
我是一名诊断专家
I find out what's wrong with people, and I fix it.
我找出人们的毛病 再治好它
Don't all doctors do that?
医生不都干这个吗
Yeah, but they can't dance like I can.
是的 但他们不能像我一样跳舞
I play video games.
我爱打电玩
Oh. Professionally?
专业的吗
I wish, bro.
我希望如此 哥们
After six months of chemo, we thought he was out of the woods.
经过六个月的化疗 我们以为他脱离了险境
I don't want kids. Check.
我不想要孩子 明白
I'm thinking about going from a "C" to a "D."
我想从C罩杯变成D罩杯
Quadruple check.
明白乘以四
And I'm on fire for the lord.
我很崇拜上帝
I'm a chocolatier.
我是个巧克力销♥售♥商
I could tell by your hips.
我看你屁♥股♥就知道了
Yeah, I guess I could afford to lose a few pounds.
是吧 我觉得我还能减掉几磅重
I don't think I know anybody who died of cancer.
我不认识死于癌症的人
Thank god.
感谢上帝
For you, I mean.
为你好 我是指
Obviously.
很明显
Except my cat.
除了我的猫
She died a few months ago.
她几个月前去世了
I hate these things.
我讨厌这些
What, are you here at gunpoint?
什么 你被顶在枪口上吗
You need me to call 911?
你需要我打911吗
Friend dragged me.
朋友把我硬拉过来的
She keeps trying to fix my life.
她总想补救我的生活
Which, admittedly, could use it, but...
不可否认 可能有点用 只是
Still annoying.
还是很烦人
You like puzzles.
你喜欢字谜
I hoped my job would let me play with puzzles all day long,
我希望我的工作能让自己成天到晚都猜字谜
But it didn't work out that way.
不过事实不如人愿
Police detective.
警局侦探
Turns out criminals are idiots.
结果是罪犯都像傻子
If they're not gonna bother to challenge you,
如果他们不准备动脑筋挑战你的话
What's the point?
有什么意思呢
Is there a fire alarm we could pull?
有没有火警让供我们拉响呢
Maybe get out of here.
也许能从这离开
Except...
除了
Maybe you're just too swoft.
也许你太工于心计了
Beg your pardon. Swoft.
能再说一遍吗 工于心计
It's one of your crossword answers.
这是你的字谜答案之一
I believe it means lying manipulator
我猜意思是谎言操纵者
Who tells men anything they want to hear.
总是说别人想听的话
You brought a prop as a conversation starter.
你带了一个道具充当谈话的触发点
Folded the paper to make it look read,
把报纸叠起来 看上去你正在读
Filled in some answers, but you couldn't be bothered
填一些答案 但是你并不想
To work at it, so you just put in random letters.
真的攻克它们 所以你只是随便填了些数字
You have some natural talent as a liar,
你有做撒谎者的天赋
But not enough brains to see it through.
不过想要通关 你还不够格
I'm gonna assume you're not a cop.
我大胆断言你并不是警♥察♥
Are the five minutes up?
五分钟到了吗
These women would welcome a call from you.
这些女士愿意你打电♥话♥给她们
And these women would welcome a call from you.
这些女士愿意你打电♥话♥
My.
天啊
It's nice to have visitors.
有访客总是好的
I'm updating my blog.
我在更新我的博客
And I'm reading it.
我在阅读它
You realize you're in the same room?
你们知道你们俩是在同一件屋子吧
Sorry.
不好意思
So I've been thinking about what you said.
我已经考虑过你说的了
And I'm sure I washed my hands
我确定每次扔完老鼠药
After I threw out the rat poison.
我都洗过手
Apparently you did it multiple times
很显然 你一段时间内
Over a course of days.
要重复很多次
Can't be too certain.
所以不能下定论
You must be Dr. Foreman.
你一定福曼医生了
Got to get back to work.
得回去工作了
Okay. Take it easy.
好的 放轻松点
What?
怎么了
She reads my blog.
她读过我的博客
Personally, I don't think you're condescending at all.
个人觉得 你没有那么高傲
That's not what I wrote.
我不是这么写的
When you were taking my history,
当你问我要病史的时候
I told you I went whitewater rafting six months ago,
我告诉你六个月前 我参加了激流勇进
And you said, "It was unlikely to be related."
你说 这看起来无关吧
I was just giving information.
我只是在提供信息
Let's face it. You got a little snarky.
别遮掩了 你确实语气有点差
You can't convey a tone of voice in writing.
你不能书写语调吧
I just put what you said.
我只写了你所说的
If you don't want people
如果你不想让人们
To think you're condescending,
觉得你傲慢
Maybe you shouldn't say condescending things.
也许你就不应该讲些傲慢的事情
Can this wait a second? 'cause I have to pee.
可以等一下再说吗 我想去厕所
You know, I think people behave badly
我觉得人们之所以行为不端
Because there are no records
是因为我们的言行
Of what we say or do.
没有被记录下来
And nobody believes anymore
没有人再相信
That God's watching.
上帝正注视着我们
Well, God's not, but I am.
上帝虽然没有 但是我有
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表