Hank Gathers? That's not what happened to him.
汉克·盖瑟斯吗 他们情况不一样
Whoa, whoa, whoa, let your brother speak.
让你哥哥说完
What happened to Hank Gathers?
头号♥主将盖瑟斯怎么了
conference tournament--
联盟锦标赛的时候
Alley-oop dunk, jams it home.
空中传球扣篮 把球阻断在主半场
Then he runs up the court and splat.
然后他跑遍全场去拦截
He dropped dead of a heart thing
后来就因心脏病突发就死在
Right there on the court.
球场上
I remember that.
我记起来了
On autopsy, they found he had
验尸的时候 他们发现
A hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
他有心肌肥大症
rage and tachycardia
情绪激动心动过速
Are warning signs.
都是警告
Seriously?
你是认真的吗
Because my brother remembers a basketball game?
就因为我哥哥想起了一场篮球赛吗
Hey, I don't care where an idea comes from,
我不管这些想法是从何而来
As long as it makes sense and embarrasses someone.
只要讲得通而且还能让某人尴尬就行
Are you out of your mind?
你是不是疯了啊
As a former psychiatric patient,
作为一个曾经的精神病患者
I take offense at that terminology.
我拒绝使用这个说法
All I did was ban you from my tub.
我只不过是想把你赶出我的浴缸而已
Whatever happened to proportional response?
你就用那种方式来给我反馈吗
Whatever happened to coherent conversation?
那种方式与我们的谈话有什么关联吗
That...Thing...
那个...东东...
Broke tiles, gashed the walls,
打破了瓷砖 刮破了墙壁
And pooped everywhere.
还到处大小便
Expect a bill for repairs...
我开了个修理费的账单...
And payback.
你来付钱
What was that?
到底怎么了
I have no idea.
我不知道啊
Everybody else thinks
大家都认为
Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy makes sense?
是心肌肥大症吗
Good. Stick the patient on a treadmill.
那后 让病人用跑步机
Stress his heart until it stops.
给他的心脏施压直到它停止跳动
You want to induce cardiac arrest?
你想诱导心搏停止吗
Only real treatment is for the patient
唯一对病人用作用的治疗
Never to stress his heart again,
就是再也不要给他的心脏负担了
Which means we have to tell him to retire
也就是说我们要告诉他
At the ripe old age of 21.
在他这个21岁的年龄时该退役了
Stopping his heart speaks louder than words.
让他心脏的跳动声比说话声都小
Go.
去吧
Maybe it's a good thing.
也许这是件好事
He gave your brother a job, responsibility.
他给你哥哥一份工作 一份责任
I'm not arguing that he shouldn't have a job.
我不是说他不该工作
I just don't want him having one here.
我就是不想他在我们那里工作
I understand that House did this to annoy you.
我理解豪斯这么做是想烦你
But why is he succeeding?
但他为什么能得逞呢
you know what my brother did
你知道我哥哥过去做了些什么
The last time he got out of prison?
上次他出狱之后
He stole money from my parents to buy drugs.
他偷我爸妈的钱去买♥♥毒品
He robbed a liquor store.
他抢劫了一家买♥♥酒的商店
Then he moved on to jacking luxury cars--
然后去买♥♥豪华车
Last time.
上一次
Every time.
每一次
I've known my brother for over 30 years.
我了解他30多年了
You haven't even known him a day.
你一天也没接触过他
I'm sorry.
对不起
The exterminator charged $250
害虫驱除剂要用250美金
To get the opossum out of there,
能够把负鼠赶走
And the contractor estimates
承包商估计
$1,500 to fix the bathroom.
要用1500美金修理浴室
And why are you jerking foreman around?
你为什么要戏弄福曼
Because it's fun.
因为那很有意思
Maybe you should give those bills to the guy
或许你让那个
Who left his own bathroom window open.
把自己浴室窗户开着的家伙付账单
Your motives always run deeper than simple fun.
你的动机总要比简单的玩笑更深一层
I want to learn more
我想知道更多
About one of my employees so that I can manipulate him
关于我的员工 这样我就能操控他
And destroy him if and when I choose.
然后在需要的时候收拾他一顿
Information is power.
信息就是力量
Not buying it. Okay.
我不信 好吧
Why don't you tell me my real evil plan?
你为什么不告诉我我的真正险恶的计划呢
I don't think there is an evil plan.
我不觉得有什么险恶的计划
You regret not having a relationship
你觉得你和你的家庭
With your own family,
没有良好的关系 觉得很遗憾
And you don't want to see foreman go down that same path.
你不想看到福曼走你的老路
I think...
我觉得...
You're actually being nice.
你其实是个好人
Oh, shut up.
闭嘴吧
You can't accuse me of an opossum attack
你不能因为负鼠的事怪罪于我
And underhanded kindness in the same visit.
也不要以为我其实是个好人
Then i'll come back.
我会回来的
Treadmill test was a bust.
跑步机检查做不了了
The guy's in unbelievable shape.
那个家伙有不可思议的情况
We couldn't get his heart rate above 150.
我们不能使他的心率达到150
Your boss is secretly a very nice man.
你们老板其实是个很好的人
I know.
我知道啊
If we can't re-create the cardiac event,
如果我们引发重造心脏病的情况
We can't prove Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
我们就没办法证明是心肌肥大症
Either we find a bigger treadmill...
或者我们找个更大的跑步机...
Or...
或者...
Did I miss the memo about you being released?
难道我没收到你可以自♥由♥活动的留言吗
I'm feeling fine.
我感觉很好
I can't keep laying here in this bed missing practices.
我不能就这样躺在这儿错过训练
All excellent points. give me your arm.
说的太在点了 手臂给我
What's in the shot?
你要给我打什么
It's a vasodilator.
血管扩张剂
Since we can't exercise your son's heart on the treadmill,
既然跑步机锻炼不了你儿子的心脏
I'm gonna have to do it chemically.
就只好采取化学方法了
What's wrong?
怎么了
You're turning white.
你在变白
What does that mean?
这代表什么
It means he doesn't need football
代表他再也不需要
to get a good job anymore.
借橄榄球找工作了
Raynaud's phenomenon--
是雷诺氏现象
Vasospasms cut off the blood supply
血管痉挛阻断
to his fingers.
手指的血液供应
Could be early onset rheumatoid arthritis.
有可能是风湿性关节炎的早期病征
Rheumatoid factor is negative.
类风湿因子呈阴性
Arterial plaque throwing clots
动脉斑块引起的血栓
would explain the fingers, head, heart.
可以解释手指 脑部和心脏问题
You really think a guy with stenosis
你真的觉得一个血管窄化的人
could've aced that treadmill test?
能撑过平板测验吗
You're kidding me. You got him a desk?
开玩笑吧 你竟然给他弄了张桌子
And a nameplate.
还有名牌呢
Man's got to have a place he can call his own.
男人需要有自己的地盘
What about Takayasu's Arteritis?
会不会是多发性大动脉炎
Lymphoma's a better fit. We should remove his spleen.
淋巴瘤更符合 得摘掉他的脾
Bold move to skip straight to surgery.
直接跳到手术环节太鲁莽了
His big game's coming up.
他的重要赛事快到了
We don't have time to biopsy,
没时间在那儿做做活检
wait for the pathology report, and resect.
等等报告 再做做手术
Right.
太对了
We should remove his spleen without confirmation
我们应该一点根据都没有地切了他的脾
so he won't miss the big game.
好让他赶上他那重要赛事
Hang an ethanol drip.
滴注乙醇
That won't treat
那既不治淋巴瘤也不治
for either lymphoma or takayasu's.
多发性大动脉炎
If it's lymphoma, the ethanol will make him itchy,
如果是淋巴瘤他就会发痒
And foreman can remove his spleen.
福曼就能去切他的脾
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表