I don't care what you watch.
也不在乎你在看什么
I just think it's annoying that he pretends
只是他假装这是一种我们都该渴望的
It's some beautiful life we should all be aspiring to.
美好生活 这一点让我很厌烦
Let's shift points to bacteremia.
回到菌血症上来
No fever.
没有发热
Plus it wouldn't explain his spasmodic muscle contractions.
也无法解释痉挛性肌肉收缩
The ball and chain smacked you down.
这点阻碍就让你们退缩啦
But widespread petechial rash,
但大面♥积♥的点状皮疹
Nervous system involvement.
关联到神经系统
It's some kind of blood infection.
像是某种血液感染
Meningococcemia.
脑膜炎球菌血症
Start the patient on heparin for the D.I.C.
给他注射肝素缓解血管内凝血
Broad-spectrum antibiotics for the meningococcemia.
打广谱抗生素来治疗脑膜炎球菌血症
Dr. Cameron.
卡梅隆医生
Chase is relaxed, at ease, in lockstep with you again.
奇斯又轻松自在 和你步调一致了
I guess he finally told you that he iced Idi Amin jr.
我猜他终于告诉你他杀死了小阿迪伊明
Does that mean he can break
那是否也意味着他可以打破
The other nine commandments too?
另外九条戒律呢[十戒]
Taking the lord's name in vain, sure,
忽视上帝的存在的话 当然了
But coveting thy neighbor's wife?
垂涎邻居的妻子
Is she hot?
她性感吗
I've forgiven him.
我已经原谅他了
Not for murder. Not you.
不是因为谋杀 不该你原谅
Doesn't matter how evil Dibala was.
不管迪巴拉有多邪恶
By every conscience-hugging,
但每一次良心的问候
Mother teresa-loving bone in your body,
德雷莎修女的慈爱在你身体里交织时
You should be leaving him, not living with him.
你应该离开他 而不是和他在一起
I thought your position was our leaving is a ruse.
我以为你会认为我们的离开只是个诡计
We're not talking about my position,
我们不是要讨论我的观点
We're talking about yours, which doesn't add up.
我们在讨论你的 不合情理的做法
Here's what doesn't add up.
这才真是不合情理
If you were serious about staffing your team
如果你真想为你的团队增加人员的话
You would know exactly which three fellows you wanted.
你会很确切的知道你需要的是哪三个人
You plowed ahead with this case
你之前就已经想好了这件事
Even though you hadn't hired new fellows
尽管你还没有请到新人
Because you knew Foreman would ask Chase and me to help,
因为你知道福曼会找奇斯和我帮忙
Giving you more time to blow up our marriage.
也让你有更多时间来破坏我们的婚姻
I don't want that.
我可没想那样
But we'd be foolish not to plan ahead.
但如果不提前计划好的话就实在太蠢了
A--my firing Chase was the only reason you left two years ago,
首先 我炒了奇斯是两年前你离开的主要原因
B--when the full horror of his homicide hits you,
其次 当他杀过人的恐惧感侵袭你时
Your marriage will blow up.
你们的婚姻就完蛋了
And z...
最后
The only obstacle to your working here will be gone.
阻止你在这里工作的唯一障碍消失了
Or maybe I skipped a couple of letters.
或者我省略了一些话
Meningococcemia's spread person-to-person.
脑膜炎球菌血症具有传染性
Something you ought to think about
所以你应该考虑一下
Next time you show up for work.
下次出演的时间
It's okay. Your wife's not here.
没关系了 你妻子不在这里
I'm just telling you what--
我在告诉你
You have to lecture me when she's around, I get it.
当她在时你得装成正人君子 我明白
But I can tell from all the questions you ask
但从你所问的问题中我可以看出来
That you're more like me than you admit.
其实你和我很像 只是不愿承认罢了
I'm a guy.
我是男人
I look around every once in a while, but I love my wife.
我偶尔会乱来 但我爱我的妻子
I love the fact that she's the only one that I'm intimate with.
她是我唯一一个很亲密的人
And no part of you wants to just
难道你就一点都不想
Toss this rule book everyone's forced on you?
从别人强加于你的这些规则里面摆脱出来吗
No part of you wants a life of actual commitment?
你就不想过有真实诺言的生活吗
Is my relationship perfect? No.
我和我妻子的这种关系很完美吗 不
Am I ever horny when my wife has
当我妻子刚做了九个小时的爱之后
just had sex for nine hours?
我还会性激动吗
Yes.
会
But we are committed to each other,
在所有重要事情上
In every way that matters.
我们对对方都很忠诚
In other words you're committed,
换句话说 除了你不忠诚的时候
Except when you're not committed.
你都是忠诚的
Doesn't work so well if you have a conscience.
若你有良知的话 那套理论就不管用了
Conscience.
良知
You mean that thing that kicks in when there's no logical reason
你指当没有合理的理由照人们所期望的
to behave the way people want you to?
方式去做的时候 拿来安慰自己东西吗
What?
怎么回事
You have a fever.
你发烧了
Means the antibiotics aren't working.
也就是说抗生素不管用
Mr. Takayama.
高山先生
Yes.
在
I'm really happy with what the last guy did with my eyes.
上次那个人对我眼睛的治疗让我很满意
But why would broad-spectrum antibiotics
但为什么广谱抗生素
Fail to work on meningococcemia?
对脑膜炎不起作用呢
If you'll excuse me, I've got a real patient.
请原谅 我还有真实的病人
Mister... Hitler.
希♥特♥勒♥先生
Really.
别闹了
Had to do something to amuse myself while your receptionist
在接待员忙着和她男朋友调情的时候
Fought with her boyfriend.
我得自娱自乐一下
Who's next?
下一个是谁
A guy who needs two decades' worth of corn chips
是这个需要吃二十年的玉米片
Hoovered out of his neck,
来减掉身上的肥肉的人
Or a guy who can't stand daylight,
还是一个不能接受日光
And whose blood won't clot.
血液也不凝结的患者
You do the triage.
你来选择治疗谁
Who's the jerk?
这个混♥蛋♥是谁
Someone with zero chance of hiring me back.
一个绝无可能重新雇用我得人
I told you.
我告诉过你了
I'm content at home and at work.
我对我的家庭和工作都很满意
But you're not content with content.
但你不满足于就此满足
That's why you got sucked into those stock scams,
所以你才陷入股票欺诈
Why you cheated on the wife you love.
欺骗你深爱的妻子
At bridge.
在打桥牌的时候
My wife and I play a lot of bridge.
我妻子和我经常打桥牌
Why you worked on a case last time I was here.
为什么上次我来的时候你会诊断病例
I gave you a theory.
我告诉你了一个方法
Just like I'd help a guy who needs
就像我帮餐馆里的人把堵在
A heimlich in a restaurant.
喉咙里的异物弄出来一样
And then I shut the door behind you.
然后我就让你走了
But you'd knock over three other doctors to give it to him.
但恐怕你得击败其他三个医生才能给他治疗
Metaphorically speaking, you're a heimlich addict.
比喻的说法是 你对海姆利克有瘾
And you're an addiction addict.
而你是个瘾君子
Right now your drug of choice is your old team,
现在你唯一的毒品来源是你的老团队
And like any addict you're trying to solve
像其他瘾君子一样 你试图借此解决
Some other problem and it's not gonna work.
一些其他问题 但却不管用
If you'll excuse me, I have a--
很抱歉 我有
You have a tight schedule of nose jobs
你有繁忙的工作日程如鼻部手术
And tummy tucks.
整腹手术
Yes. I do nose jobs.
没错 我做鼻部手术
Just like the guy who came here after a car crash,
比如车祸之后被送过来的那个人
Couldn't even breathe through his...
甚至不能呼吸 用他的
Antibiotics wouldn't work if his sinuses
如果他的静脉窦被感染和阻塞了的话
Were infected and clogged.
抗生素是不会有效的
If there was a pocket of bacteria
如果有一团细菌阻挠
His blood vessels couldn't reach.
他的血液就不能到达脑部
You surgically drain his sinuses
你通过外科手术清空静脉窦
The drugs will work.
药就会有用了
Nice.
好主意
Tell me that didn't feel good.
那样不好受吧
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Not coming back.
别再来了
Looks like quite a trip.
看来这次旅行很愉快
It was.
是啊
House send you to talk to me?
豪斯让你来跟我谈的吗
No.
不是
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表