Heart, hands, hose.
心脏 手 还有他的小♥弟♥弟♥
Could be guillain-barre.
可能是格林巴利综合症
Not with normal nerve conduction.
神经传导正常
Thrombocytosis.
血小板增多症
His platelet count isn't that high.
血小板数量没那么高
Brain tumor makes more sense.
脑瘤更合理些
I'm sorry. I just realized...
不好意思 我只是突然想到
Joint pain and joint pain.
关节痛和交合之痛
Honest, I wasn't laughing because of the obvious tension between the two of you.
我不是有意想笑你们两个闹别扭的
Erection points to a circulatory problem.
勃起是循环系统问题造成的
I'm with Foreman.
我同意福曼
It is possible for a brain tumor to cause
脑瘤可能会导致
We're going with thrombocytosis.
按血小板增多症治疗
Okay.
好吧
You're mad I didn't ask you to dinner?
你就因为我没邀你去吃晚餐生气
How long have we been dating?
我们已经在一起多久啦
It felt like an order.
就像是你在命令我
Your tone of voice was My tone?
你说话的调调 我的调调
I'm under a little pressure right now.
我现在压力很大
How about giving me a break?
让我喘口气好吗
Look, this is tough for both of us,
听着 这对你我都很难
Except I haven't just gotten a promotion.
只是我不像你 能当上部门头头
So now you're jealous.
这么说 你嫉妒了
No. I'm just saying don't complain the burden of command to your employee
不是 我只是让你别冲着手下发牢骚
I was complaining to my girlfriend.
我是跟我女朋友发牢骚而已
Who are those guys?
他们是谁
I have no idea.
不知道
Meet the competition.
要一较高下了
Steve Paulson. Neurology, St. Mark's.
斯蒂芬·鲍尔森 圣马克医院的神经科医生
Nice to meet you.
幸会
You called another doctor? Lots of other doctors.
你请了别的医生 还有很多别的医生
Posted my symptoms on the internet.
我把我的症状发在了网上
You guys are 0 for 2.
你们连败两局
I thought I'd look for some backup.
我得找些外援
I can cure all your symptoms with my papaya toxin cleanse.
用木瓜毒素清洁可以消除你的所有症状
Month's supply, $395.
每个月395美元
Okay, that guy's an idiot. That doesn't mean they all are.
虽然这家伙没脑 但那不意味全都是
Neither one of you have privileges at this hospital.
你们在这所医院没有行医特权
Please leave...
请离开
Now.
现在就走
Uh, DR. Foreman, sorry for the intrusion,
福曼医生 我想请问一下
But, um, I noticed you haven't done a head MRI yet.
你还没给他做过头部核磁共振扫描
Cause he doesn't need one.
因为他不需要
I'm pretty sure he's got a brain tumor.
我认为他有脑瘤
We considered that
我们考虑过这一可能性
And concluded thrombocytosis is more likely.
并认为血小板增多症是最可能的
I'm starting him on hydroxyurea.
我准备给他服用羟基脲
His platelets don't seem anywhere near high enough.
他的血小板数量根本就没超标
If you took an image, I'm sure you'll
如果你拍个片子 我肯定你会
There are no signs of increased ICP.
没有颅内压上升的迹象
I'm not delaying treatment.
我不是在延缓治疗
Looks like we need a tiebreaker.
看来要打破僵局了
Dr. Hadley, what do you think?
哈德利医生 你怎么想呢
I think both theories have merit.
我认为两个理论都有可取之处
So brain tumor,
所以要么是脑瘤
Otherwise you'd back your boss/boyfriend.
要么就是为了支持你那男友上司
I want an MRI.
我要做核磁共振扫描
Fine. I'll set it up.
好 我来安排
Great. You're up. I need a taster.
太好了 你起来了 正要一个人来试味
Ragout with pork sausage,
法式蔬菜炖猪肉香肠
Beef thigh, no cream.
牛腿肉 不加奶酪
It's a little early.
还很早啊
Did you even go to bed last night?
你一夜没睡吗
Bed is for sissies,
床是给女孩用的
Unless you're having sex, in which case...
除非你在做♥爱♥
No, bed is still for sissies.
也不对 床始终都是给女孩用的
Doesn't this seem a little bit obsessive?
这是不是有点走火入魔啊
Should've been here when I was butchering the ox.
我在宰牛的时候你不该来
What do you expect? I'm an addict.
你还想怎样 我是个瘾君子
I turn everything up to eleven.
十一点我就会把所有东西都打开
Yeah. I thought you were trying to tone that down.
那是 我以为你要保持冷静
No. I was trying to find something
在半夜十一点除了玩点
I could set at eleven without blowing out my eardrums.
震耳欲聋的东西还能能干嘛
Star anise with caramelized onions.
焦糖圆葱片配八角
The sulfur compounds bring out the meat flavor.
硫化物幻化出肉的香味
I couldn't sleep because of my leg.
我腿疼难眠
It was either make ragout
要么来做炖菜
Or go out on the street looking to score.
要么去街上招♥妓♥
Good choice.
真是天作之合
So, so good.
好好吃
He asked me a question. I answered.
他问我 我如实回答
You told me to make my own decisions.
你要我自己做决定
I do, and you stab me in the back.
我照做 你却在背后放冷箭
I didn't even say what I really thought.
我已经把我隐瞒了自己的真实想法
I hedged, and I don't like that I hedged.
我被置身事外 我不喜欢这样
If I have a legitimate opinion You express it in private.
如果我有合理的想法 私下讨论
In public, the team opinion is your opinion.
在公众场合 团队的意见就是你的意见
Except the team opinion is your opinion.
可现在团队的意见 变成是你的个人意见
That's my job.
那是就我的职责
And what's mine,
那我的呢
To lie when I'm asked a direct question?
就是要我被质问的时候撒谎吗
You would've done it for House.
你会为了豪斯这么做
Maybe you just don't want me to succeed.
也许你只是不想让我成功
Maybe you just want to kick me again for not asking you to dinner.
也许你只是为了晚餐的事再教训我一次
At least when House was being an unbelievable jerk,
至少当豪斯变成不可理喻的混♥蛋♥时
I could talk to my boyfriend about it.
我可以跟我的男友抱怨
I may be a jerk,
也许我就是个混♥蛋♥
But you're wrong.
但是你错了
MRI is clean.
核磁共振检查正常
Treat him for thrombocytosis
治疗他的血小板增多症
You're early
你来早了
For what?
你在等什么
I knew you'd show up here complaining about Foreman.
我知道你会来这向我抱怨福曼
Thought you'd hold out for another week at least.
原以为你能多撑一个星期
I showed up to ask if you've seen
我只是想问你是否遇过
Thrombocytosis with a platelet count under
低血小板数的血小板增多症
I went crazy, not stupid.
我是疯了 可我不傻
I leave,
我离开
Foreman embraces his inner mugabe.
福曼终于如愿以偿
What's that?
那是什么
Embryonali, unhatched chicken egg.
毛鸡蛋 未孵化的鸡蛋
I'm gonna suck out some of the yolk
我准备吸出一些蛋黄
And replace it with ragout.
把它换成炖菜料
By the way, you can tell the other lepers
你顺便告诉其他的麻风病人
That their absence has been noted.
我知道他们不来了
Cameron didn't come by?
卡梅隆没来过吗
Daddy's little co-dependent is all grown up.
爸爸的红颜知都已经发育完全了
Making room for daddy's hot bisexual with boyfriend problems.
给跟男友闹别扭的辣妹有机可乘
It's not a problem. It's, um...
我们之间没有问题
Okay. It's a problem.
好吧 我们是有问题
I mean, I get it.
我知道
The patient's a nightmare.
这个病人像个噩梦
He posted his case online. You know Foreman.
他将他的病例发到网上了 你了解福曼
You know the situation.
你了解整个状况
How can I get him to tone it down?
我怎么叫他保持冷静
Stop being a coward for one thing.
首先 别再唯唯是诺
He's the one who's afraid of failure.
他是个很害怕失败的人
At a job that no one before me has ever done.
要做我没做过的工作
His fears are justified.
他的恐惧是正常
You're just afraid of giving him control over you,
可你却一心只怕他会完全控制你
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表