That you said that I should take.
是你说我该接受的
I was trying to be supportive!
我是想支持你
Why do I have to be the bad guy?
我为什么要做坏男人呢
Expressing yourself does not make you the bad guy.
说心里话并不会让你成为坏男人
Okay, then. You were being a selfish bitch.
好 那么 你是个自私的贱♥人♥
V.Q. scan confirmed the spot on Julia's lung was a clot.
肺通气灌注扫描证实茱莉亚肺里的那个是血块
Think there's a chance the husband's a Plushie?
你觉得她丈夫会是个娘娘腔吗
If he has a secret,
即使他有见不得人的事
I highly doubt it's more relevant than the clot.
我还是认为那个血块和她的病更有关联
Clotting disorder would explain everything.
凝血功能紊乱可以解释一切病症
Question is, which one?
问题是 哪个呢
Do you read any of your departmental memos?
看过你的部门备忘录没
Only the ones labeled, "N-S-F-W".
我只看标着"不适合工作时看"的
Accounting notified you two days ago
会计两天前就通知你了
about your patient's insurance.
有关病人的保险的
Sorry, that's "N-N-S-F-W".
抱歉 那是"适合工作时看"的
Here. He doesn't have any.
给 他没买♥♥保险
Try not to bankrupt them.
别让他们破产了
Oh, I'm long past the number of procedures
那些治疗费用
that'll bankrupt them.
早让他们破产了
Julia's got insurance.
茱莉亚投过保险
I saw the policy number on the form.
我看过表上的保单号♥码
But the policy lapsed due to non-payment.
但保单因未付保险金而失效了
I already made three calls about this.
我为这事已经打了三个电♥话♥了
You should have been aware of that.
你该注意到这点的
No, there's just a mistake.
不 肯定搞错了
Of course we have health insurance.
我们买♥♥过健康保险
We're actually a little behind on the premiums.
事实上我们的保险费还差一点
But I pulled money
但我从退休储蓄金里
out of my retirement account to cover it.
取了钱来贴补这个
They said that we'll be fine in--
他们说我们...
Why the retirement account?
为什么要动退休储蓄金
We'll just give you a few minutes to--
我们让你们单独谈一下
And by "We," She means "She."
她说的"我们" 只指她
I lost all of our savings.
我输了我们所有的积蓄
Sounds like a secret to me.
这有什么不可告人的吗
I started her on heparin to prevent
我给她用了肝素
further clots, but we still don't know what's going on.
防止血栓形成 但我们还是不知道病因所在
Of course the husband's secret was money.
她丈夫的秘密毫无疑问是钱
If it's not sex, it's always money.
若非性 即是钱
Unless it's sex for money.
除非是性钱交易
How did he lose it anyway?
对了 他是怎么输了的
It's not medically relevant. You're not gonna care.
这和治疗无关 你没必要关心
Wilson's been teaching me how to care. Try me.
威尔森在教我如何关心他人 相信我
He builds wind turbines
他造风力涡轮机
and leases them out to local power companies.
然后租给当地电力公♥司♥
You're right. I don't care.
你说的没错 我没必要关心
Clotting disorder: DIC.
凝血功能紊乱 弥漫性血管内凝血
Factor five leiden, antiphospholipid syndrome.
莱顿第五因素 抗磷脂综合症
Vitamin K deficiency also fits.
也可能是维他命K缺乏症
Causes thrombophilia
引发血栓
and is consistent with abdominal pain.
和腹痛也相符
Congratulations, House. Sam ended it.
恭喜你 豪斯 萨姆和我结束了
What happened?
怎么了
Go test our patient's blood.
你去测病人的血
But it can wait five minutes.
不急这一会儿
For everything we discussed.
我们讨论的所有可能性统统测一遍
I'm sorry.
对不起
Well, at least you're actually taking responsibility
至少这是你有生之年第一次
for once in your life.
肯承认错误
Sorry that she left. It's not my fault.
她离开我很遗憾 但不是我的错
I didn't even want to get involved.
我一点也不想牵扯进去
You dragged it out of me.
你拉我进去的
What about the dishwasher and the banana?
那洗碗机和香蕉是怎么回事
She left because of the banana.
她是因为香蕉才离开的
I just wanted you to stand up for yourself.
我只是想让你坚持自己的生活
Tell her what you want.
告诉她你想要什么
If doing that causes her to walk out for the second time,
如果这么做导致她第二次离开
well, your relationship wasn't gonna last anyway.
你们的关系也不会长久的
Or you could have stayed out of it.
或者你可以置身事外
I could have kept my mouth shut,
我可以管住我的嘴
been annoyed sometimes, but I'd be happy,
虽然有时候会生气 但我喜欢
because I'd still be with her.
因为起码我们在一起
Now all I have is cold milk.
现在我就只剩冰牛奶了
As long as you're free,
反正你又自♥由♥了
you want to grab some dinner?
要不要一起吃饭
Did Tom go home for the night?
汤姆回家了吗
For starters.
刚走
I told him to leave. I don't want him here.
是我让他离开的 我不想他在这儿
Money is a complicated subject.
钱的问题很复杂
Yeah, it's not the money.
是 但不关钱的事
I mean, the... the money's bad, but...
我是说 钱的事是不好 但是
When we first opened our marriage,
我们刚开始开放式婚姻时
I got involved with a guy who lied about being single.
我和一个骗我说是单身的人纠缠不清
Then one day, his wife calls me.
然后有一天 他太太打电♥话♥给我
She's crying and screaming and totally out of control.
她又哭又叫 完全失控
And I felt...
我觉得有种
superior.
优越感
I thought I don't ever have to worry about feeling this way
我以为我不用为这种想法担心
because Tom and I are honest with each other.
因为我和汤姆彼此忠诚
Well, here I am.
结果呢 看看现在的我
Sorry I didn't make it home last night.
对不起昨天晚上没能回家
I needed to run some tests.
我在做测验
You know what the worst part was
你知道你出轨
when you had your affair...
最糟糕的是什么
wasn't the sex.
不是性
It was the lies.
而是说谎
Realizing that the narrative of my life
我意识到我的生活
was totally wrong.
完全是错的
You weren't stuck in surgery.
你没有在手术室
You weren't out of town.
也没有在外地
I don't want to go through that again.
我不想再重复那样的生活了
I told you nothing's...
我跟你说了什么都不会
Thursday nights.
以后每周四晚上
You have to be home by midnight.
午夜前你必须到家
You don't bring her here.
不要带她到这儿来
You don't talk to her about me
不要和她谈论我
And I don't want to meet her ever in any context.
我不想在任何场合见到她
Are you giving me permission to sleep with other women?
你这是在允许我和其他女人睡觉吗
It's what you want, isn't it?
这不是你想要的吗
I want you.
我想要的是你
You want more than me.
你想要的不只是我
You want that thrill.
你想要刺♥激♥
But I love you.
但是我爱你
And I really believe that you love me...
我也相信你爱我
And we have a good life together.
我们在一起很开心
And at this point,
这种情况
either I walk away
我要么离开
or I try to accept who you really are.
要么就必须接受真正的你
Tomorrow's Thursday.
明天就是星期四
Yes, it is.
是的
All our tests came back negative.
所有的测试都是阴性的
It's not a clotting disorder.
不是凝血功能紊乱
Which means we need to come up with a better idea.
也就是说我们要有更好的想法
So what causes problems in the stomach, heart, nerves?
那到底是什么导致了胃 心脏和神经的问题
Oh, my god.
天啊
You know what it is?
你想到什么了
Taub's wife gave the green light for an open marriage.
陶博的老婆给开放式婚姻开了绿灯
He's wearing cologne,
他擦了古龙水
But not the stink of shame.
但没有羞愧的味道
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表