Mr. Randall.
兰德尔先生
They are here.
他们到了
52 million includs over 6 million ARTI-issue pursuing into
5200万 包括超过6百万用于可选
The over the lot of option. When do we close?
地点的仪器追踪 什么时候能结束
It would be subjected to regulatory approval and both Toronto and
得看调节装置测试通过 同时多伦多和...
I didn't say how, Alva, I said when.
我没问方式 阿尔瓦 我问何时
What?
什么事
You sure this is the direction you want to go, Roy?
你确信是你想进行的方向吗 罗伊
This would move us from energy service into energy...
这会让我们由能源服务商成为...
You don't think oil's going out?
你不认为石油会用尽吗
Of course it's gonna go out
当然会用尽
The question is when.
问题是何时
The question is always when. If we wait until the deal make sense
焦点永远是合适 如果我们等到这交易
To everyone else, we're gonna be waiting in line behind everyone else.
对别人也有意义 我们就要落后于别人
All I'm saying is...
我只是说
The same cover-your-ass crap you always say.
和你一般用来保住你饭碗的废话一样
We're gonna have to wrap this up.
我们要掩饰起来
I got to go.
我得走了
Where are you going? Upstairs.
去哪 上楼
Get the regulators on it.
尽快让稳压器上市
I want to close by the end of the month.
最好是月底之前
Come on, Roy. There are ten other items on the agenda.
罗伊 议程上还有十多项问题呢
Which will have to wait until next week.
等下个星期再说
You can't drag us all out of the office,
你不能把我们从办公室拖出来
Get halfway through, and then just kick us out.
说个一半 再把我们赶走
Yeah, I can.
是的 我能
The antibiotic treatment had no effect.
抗生素治疗没有效果
Both the fever and the pain are getting worse,
发烧和疼痛都在加剧
Which means it's not clostridium difficile.
意味着不是艰难梭状芽胞杆菌感染
But you said that was the only diagnosis that made sense.
但你说过这是唯一合理的诊断
It was.
曾今确实是
We need to get him to a hospital.
他得住院治疗
Dad?
爸爸
I don't want to go.
我不想去医院
I know, buddy.
我知道 小伙计
But we may need to.
但是我们需要去
Am I gonna die?
我会死吗
No, of course not.
不 当然不会
How do you know?
你怎么知道呢
Well, I just do.
我就是知道
And I'm always right, aren't I?
而且我经常是对的那个 对吧
Yeah.
是
I want House.
我要豪斯医生应诊
I understand, but I told you
我明白 但是我告诉你了
Dr. House isn't available.
豪斯医生不能应诊
Dr... Call him.
给他打电♥话♥
Tell him I'll have a private jet
告诉他我有私人飞机
Pick him up from whatever island...
可以把他从任何一个岛上接回来
He isn't on vacation.
他不是在度假
Dr. Foreman's one of our best doctors.
福曼医生是我们最好的医生之一
Is House in jail?
豪斯入狱了吗
No.
没有
Foreman is currently working with two of House's
福曼现在和豪斯最老练的两个
Most veteran associates. Rehab?
副手一起工作 戒毒吗
No.
不是
Mr. Randall, your son will be in good hands.
兰德尔先生 你的儿子会得到很好的照顾
My son...has already been in good hands,
我儿子已经得到了很好的照顾
And he's still dying.
可他还是在面临死亡
I'm through dealing with good.
我已经不信优秀的说法
I want the best and everyone I've asked says that's House.
我想要最好的 而所有人都说豪斯是
So unless he's dead, comatose,
所以除非他死了 昏迷了
Or insane, I want him treating my son today.
或者疯了 否则我要他今天来治疗我的儿子
You could have said no in good conscience.
公平的说你可以拒绝他
The kid'll still be Foreman's patient,
这孩子还是福曼的病人
But his dad wants you making the decisions.
但他的爸爸希望你来做决定
Then he's not my patient.
那么他不是我的病人
You want to give me none of the responsibility
也就是说 我不能负责这个病例
And all of the liability?
却要承担所有的责任
Which means I get...
那就是说我
Oh, cool.
太好了
Don't let him do anything crazy.
别让他做疯事
When is he getting his license back
他什么时候能拿回行医执照
So we can stop playing this game?
那我们就可以不用玩游戏了
Maybe never. This game is fun.
可能永远不会 这游戏挺有意思
You also need to prepare president Dibala's case
你还要准备这周关于
For this week's morbidity and mortality conference.
迪巴拉总统的病理和死亡听证会
Ohh, unfortunately I'm overdue a mani-pedi appointment.
真不幸 我要错过这个约会了
Not you.
不是你
Foreman's department.
福曼的部门
Oh, right.
是的
Well, he's got all the time in the world.
世界上仅他一家
We made the wrong call. He died.
我们诊断错误 他死了
There's nothing to present.
没什么可出席说明
It obviously garnered a lot of curiosity.
显然激起了他们的好奇心
And we don't have more important things to do
比起满足那些无聊的好奇心
Than satisfy everyone's idle curiosity?
难道我们没有更重要的事做吗
It's not idle.
不是无聊的
The question of how we deal with two possible diagnoses
关于如何应对两个可能的诊断
Whose treatments are contraindicated ss worth discussing.
谁的治疗欠妥当的 值得讨论
Abdominal pain increasing in severity and frequency,
腹痛越来越频繁而严重
Fever, dehydration,
发烧 脱水
Diarrhea, weight loss.
腹泻 体重减轻
Mom died from kidney failure caused by
他妈妈因1型糖尿病
Tag one diabetes has just been ruled out
而肾衰竭死亡 将上述都排除
17 doctors.
十七个医生
Everything's been ruled out.
可能的原因都被排除了
Which means we have to re-rule out.
意味着我们要重新排除一下
Get a new history and physical.
重新建立一份病史和身体状况报告
Unless that's crazy, boss.
除非这样做很疯狂 老板
You been out of the country
你最近出过国
Or on any recent camping trips?
或是参加过野营吗
No camping.
没参加过野营
But we were in Montreal back in January.
但是一月份的时候我们去蒙特利尔了
We went to see the NHL all-star game for my birthday.
我们去看冰球全明星赛为我庆生
Awesome.
真棒
Where's Dr. House?
豪斯医生在哪
In his office.
在他的办公室
He's really more of a decider than a doer.
他是个决策者而不是执行者
He's decided we should start over.
他要我们重新开始
Never know what previous doctors may have missed.
因为不知道以前的医生会遗漏什么
Like this.
比如这个
Does that hurt more when I push there?
我按下去的时候疼吗
Not really.
不疼
What is it?
这是什么
I'm not sure.
我不确定
Just keep it clean, simple.
按规矩来就好 很简单
We did a test that called into question
我们做了一项检查 动摇了
Our initial diagnosis, so we changed our mind.
我们最初的诊断 然后我们改主意了
And if they ask how the test was done?
可是如果他们问我们怎么做的怎么办
Why would they do that? It's a routine lab test.
他们为什么问 这是常规实验室测试
Routine lab tests don't involve blood you stole
常规测试不包括你从尸体身上
From a corpse to trick me
偷取血液样本来忽悠我
Into giving the guy the wrong treatment.
使我作出错误的治疗
Yes, and if you brought that up,
是的 如果你那样说
It'd certainly make for a lively debate about the morality
我就要站在道德的立场上解释为什么
Of murdering murderers.
谋杀一名谋杀犯
But since you burned the only evidence of that--
但是当你烧掉唯一的证据的时候
To cover for you, not me.
为了帮你 而不是我
You're protected.
你是受保护的
The decision was a coin flip.
那是个二选一的决定
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表