Tell you how to buy furniture.
怎么买♥♥家具
Call Beatrice.
打电♥话♥给Beatrice
Mri revealed no remarkable features
核磁共振没有透析出
On her pineal gland.
松果腺异常
But there were slightly elevated levels
只是乳酸脱氢酶异酵素
Of lactate dehydrogenase isoenzymes.
水平稍微偏高
Which we would expect to see
如果有过敏反应
If there was an allergic reaction happening.
我们应该怎么办
There's definitely no allergy.
不可能过敏
Parasite?
寄生虫呢
There's this middle eastern parasite...
这种中东的寄生虫
How exactly do you want to be shot down?
你就这么想被反驳得无话可说吗
On the basis of the fact
事实摆在那儿
that she's never been within
她从没踏入过中东的
6,000 miles of the middle east,
方圆六千里之内
or on the basis of the fact that all our scans
而我们所做的所有
And urine samples came back clean?
测验和尿检都呈阴性
And yet she's still failing,
而她依旧在衰竭
System after system.
一个系统接着一个系统
So either we find the answer at autopsy
我们要不然就在尸检台上找到答案
Or...
要不然就
What?
什么
I got nothin'.
我不知道
I was gonna head out.
我得出去一趟
If there's any change, I assume you'll page me?
要是有问题 你会呼我吧
Are you having an affair?
你有外遇吗
Does it bother you that your wife
你妻子不敢问你这个问题
doesn't have the guts to actually ask that question,
而我却敢问
and I do?
这让你感到烦恼吗
On both ends, yes.
两边都是
Difference is, I'm not afraid of the answer.
不同之处在于 答案不会让我害怕
And I might believe you.
而且我会相信你
I'm not having an affair.
我没外遇
But you want to.
但你想搞外遇
No, I don't.
我不想
I'm through living like that.
我不想再那样过日子了
Why?
为什么
What, you finally got to the point
怎么 你还是到了那点子上吗
where half your age plus seven
连只比你岁数的一半大七岁的女孩
just isn't young enough?
也不够年轻了吗
Talk to you later, house.
晚点跟你说
Or is it because you now really are
还是说你实在已经
old enough to be their--
老得足以做他们的
The dad.
那个爸爸
Does he travel for work?
他会出差吗
What do you mean, "Does he"?
你说什么 他会吗
He died almost ten years ago.
他十年前就死了
Not hers, her boyfriend's.
不是她的 她男友的
He's the one in her visions.
她幻觉里的那个人是他
I'm your son's girlfriend's doctor.
我是你儿子女友的医生
Oh. It's a mouthful,
这头衔可真够长的
But probably not as tricky as your title.
但应该没有你的复杂
Um, okay. Is abby gonna be all right?
好吧 艾比会好起来吗
Do you travel a lot?
你经常旅游吗
Yeah, I have a food-import business. Why?
对啊 我做食品进口生意 怎么了
Where'd you go?
你去过哪儿
All over--
哪里都去
France, italy,
法国 意大利
the mediterranean. Why?
地中海地区 怎么了
I think you exposed her to a parasite.
我认为你令她感染了寄生虫
I thought the scans didn't show any.
但检测里什么都没显示啊
Because she doesn't have any.
因为她什么都没有得
But you just said... It's cool.
但你刚才说 这很酷
My theory is that her body
我的猜想是她的身体
was able to kill off the parasite,
能杀死寄生虫
But what it couldn't do
但却没办法
was get rid of the shell,
清除它们的外壳
which doesn't show up on the scans.
这在检测里无法显示
That little piece of microscopic garbage
那些微型的垃圾
set off an allergic reaction
引起了过敏反应
Called cerebellar schistosomiasis
叫做小脑血吸虫
delayed hypersensitivity allergy,
迟发性过敏症
Or cusdehaaa.
或者说cusdehaaa
Risky, unpleasant treatment, but completely curable.
治疗痛苦而充满风险 但绝对能治
Well, that's fantastic.
好吧 那很棒
You'd think so, wouldn't you?
你这么想不是吗
Only thing is,
只有一点
did you ever have sex with your son's girlfriend?
你和你儿子的女朋友睡过吗
Where the hell do you get off asking--
你该死的在问些什么鬼东西
Shut up.
闭嘴
See, I can't treat this unless I can confirm it,
听着 不确定的话我就不能治疗
and the only way she could have been exposed
而性接触是感染
to this parasite is sexually,
这一寄生虫的唯一途径
which means she's gonna die very soon
意味着除非你承认和她睡过
unless you admit that you slept with her.
要不然她很快就要死了
Dad?
爸
What's going on?
发生什么事
Gee, this is bad,
糟糕了
because you now have to choose between her living
你得二选一了 是让她死掉呢
and the truth becoming public.
还是把这公诸于众呢
And frankly, given what the truth is,
实话说 在这种情况下
it's a tough call.
这真是困难的选择
You'd broken up.
你们分手了
She was crying.
她在哭
Your girlfriend is not allergic to your semen.
你女友不是对你的精♥液♥过敏
She's allergic to the egyptian parasite
她对你父亲精♥液♥中的
swimming around in your dad's semen.
埃及寄生虫过敏
You slept with Abby?
你和艾比上♥床♥了吗
I was drunk.
我醉了
We both...
我们都
No need to explain. Technically, she was legal.
没什么好解释 理论说来这是合法的
Wait, wait, wait. Wait. Wait!
等等 等等 等等
All things considered,
全盘考虑的话
it's actually great news.
其实这是好消息
So what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
You wussed out, and you used a decorator.
你懦弱地退缩了 找了个装♥修♥公♥司♥
Why can't that be me--
我为什么就不能这样
the wuss who loves decorators?
做个热爱装♥修♥公♥司♥的懦夫呢
'cause it's not.
因为你就不是
Okay. It's not.
好吧 我不是
But don't return it. I can't keep doing this.
但再全还回去了 我不能一直这么做
You have to.
你必须这样
You can't keep letting other people define you.
你不能一直让别人来定义你
Not another elephant.
不会是另一头大象吧
Decorator didn't pick this.
装♥修♥公♥司♥没挑这个
You're gonna have to buy your own cape.
你得自己买♥♥防尘罩
I like what this says about you, Wilson.
我喜欢这所代表的你 威尔森
I don't remember him at the wedding.
我不记得他来过我们婚礼
Do you?
你呢
I don't remember most of the people who were at our wedding.
婚礼上大部分人我都不记得了
Which is why...
所以我想
I thought I'd ask the love of my life
我该求我一生挚爱
to marry me.
下嫁于我
We're already married.
我们已经结婚了
I want to be better at it.
我想做得更好
Oh, it's beautiful.
这真漂亮
What'd you tell him?
你跟他说什么了
That it doesn't mean she doesn't love him.
那并不代表她不爱他
And he bought it?
他这就接受了吗
It's true.
是真的
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表