There was no right or wrong answer.
没有对或错
The body's underground, 8,000 miles away.
尸体已经在八千英里之外下葬了
Nobody can prove anything.
没有人有证据
That room will be filled,
那间房♥子会挤满了人
Not because of the coin flip,
不是因为那个二选一的诊断
Not because of the patient,
不是因为病人
But because House's department screwed up.
而是因为豪斯的部门搞砸了
They're gonna be like sharks in a chum-filled swimming pool
他们会像鲨鱼在挤满了人的泳池一样
And there's no way I'm jumping in
除非我在铁笼子里
Unless I'm in a steel cage.
我没理由跳进去
So what do you want?
那你想要什么
I want to know you have everything covered.
我要知道你把一切都掩饰好了
Got what covered?
掩饰什么
We're just reviewing the Dibala case.
我们回顾下迪巴拉的案子
Making sure we didn't miss anything.
确保没有遗漏
We didn't.
没有遗漏
Except of course the thing that killed him.
除了最终杀死他的原因
He's constipated.
他有便秘症
Physical revealed a mass in his abdomen,
体♥检♥显示他的腹部一团糟
So I repeated the X-ray.
所以我给他重做了X光
Old one was clean.
旧的没有问题
New one shows that his colon's almost completely impacted.
新的显示他的直肠几乎完全收缩
Obstruction would explain the pain.
肠梗塞可以解释疼痛
Think they just screwed up the old X-ray?
他们搞砸了旧的X光检查吗
Nope.
没有
Hirschsprung's?
希尔施普龙病
It's a congenital disorder of the nerves in the colon.
先天性的直肠神经紧张
Very rare in a child your son's age.
在你儿子这个年纪很罕见
Most doctors would never think of it.
一般医生都不会想到
And you came up with this?
是你想出来的吗
It's House's idea.
是豪斯的观点
We need a barium enema and biopsy to confirm.
我们仍需通过钡灌肠和活检来确认
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
It tastes really bad,
这药会很难吃
But it's gonna make me feel a lot better.
可是它能让我好起来
Actually, you're not gonna taste it.
实际上 你不需要去吃它
You should try searching for "Misty May digs for gold."
你应该搜索一下 "梅小姐赢得金牌"
Make sure you put it in quotes.
记住要用双引号♥哦
I'm making travel plans.
我在做旅游计划
Just need to get away.
只是想去走走
Have some time to myself.
给自己点时间
You getting the hint?
你明白了吗
So that's it?
就那样吗
You're done with your little experiment with Foreman?
你和福曼的小实验就这么完了吗
It wasn't an experiment. It was a relationship.
不是什么实验 是一段感情
You may want to look into the difference.
你可能会想研究两者有什么区别
I'm glad you're better, House.
我很高兴你好起来了 豪斯
I actually liked working for you.
我其实很乐意为你工作
But I'm not coming back.
可是我不会回来了
Good.
很好
'Cause if you came back,
因为如果你回来
Foreman would try and save the relationship
福曼会试图挽救这段感情
And he'd give up being the boss.
然后他就辞去领导的职位
Are you here to try to save my relationship with Foreman?
你是在挽救我和福曼的感情吗
God no.
当然不是
Trying to save my relationship with Foreman.
我是试图挽救我和福曼的关系
Right now I'm Kobe playing the game I love
现在的我就像科比 用我的方式
However the hell I want.
打我喜欢的比赛
Phil Jackson has to listen to everyone else bitch about it.
而菲尔·杰克逊要听其他人的非议
Enjoy Cabo.
去海角玩得开心点
I'm going to Thailand.
我准备去泰国
Really?
是吗
Interesting.
有趣
Good-bye, House.
再见了 豪斯
Good-bye, Thirteen.
再见 十三
Last week, yesterday, today.
这是上星期 昨天 今天的情况
I can't believe it.
真不敢相信
He's pain-free for the first time in months.
几个月以来他第一次不会感到疼痛
He's even hungry.
他甚至会饿了
I'm starving.
我都快饿死了
Still waiting for the biopsy results,
仍然等待活检结果
But obviously it's a good sign.
可是很明显这是个好兆头
You're gonna want to take it slow.
我们得慢慢来
Don't try to regain all the lost weight in one meal.
别想大吃一顿把之前减掉的体重补回来
What's wrong?
什么事
Abdomen feels normal, but it looks bigger.
腹部摸起来正常 可是看起来偏大
Jack, are you feeling...Jack?
杰克 你觉得 杰克
Hey, Jack, you okay?
杰克 你还好吗
Right eye's fixed.
右眼不能动了
Lateral rectus palsy.
眼外直肌瘫痪
He's seizing.
癫痫发作
Need five milligrams of diazepam.
需要5毫克的安定
What's happening?
发生了什么事
Put that on his head and turn off the lights.
放这个在他头上 把灯关上
I need to see his optic disk.
我要检查他的视神经盘
Heart rate's elevated. Come on, come on, hold his head.
心率上升 快点扶着他的头
I'm trying. Wait! Where's house?
我也想 等等 豪斯去哪里了
Mr. Randall, we need you to step back.
兰德尔先生 请退后一点
His optic disk is swollen.
他的实盘神经在膨胀
He's got intracranial hypertension.
颅内压增高
Furosemide. 20 milligrams IV.
利尿素 20毫升静脉注射
We could intubate him...
我们可以给他插管
Need five more milligrams of diazepam.
再加5毫克安定
Dc the monitors.
打开屏幕
Push 500 milligrams phenytoin.
注入500毫克苯妥英
We can't push that much.
我们不可以打那么多
We got to remove the pressure or his brain could herniate.
我们必须减压 不然他的脑会脱离
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
50 milligrams of phenytoin.
50毫克苯妥英
Page Chase. Tell him to meet us in the O.R.
呼叫奇斯 叫他去手术室等我们
We need your consent.
我们需要你的同意
What's happening to him?
他怎样了
Pressure in his skull's too high.
他颅内压太高
If we don't reduce it, it can evoke damage to his brain
如果我们不及时减压 他脑部会受到创伤
But he was just talking. He was smiling.
可是他刚才还有说有笑的
We need to drill burr holes.
我们需要给他钻孔
Drill into his head?
在他头上钻孔吗
Phenytoin's not working. Paralyze him.
苯妥英没有作用 给他麻醉
Three milligrams pancuronium.
3毫克巴夫龙
Then intubate and hyperventilate.
插入导管并换气
Where's House?
豪斯去了哪里
House isn't here. Do we have your consent?
豪斯不在 我们得到你同意了吗
Do we have your consent?
我们得到你同意了吗
Ready?
准备
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Three milligrams pancuronium.
3毫克巴夫龙
Look at the monitors. He's still seizing.
看显示器 他还在癫痫
We need to do this now.
我们必须这么做了
Go.
开始
Electrical seizure activity's stopped.
癫痫停止
Intracranial pressure's declining.
颅内压降低
Come on. Keep going.
继续啊
Pressure's down to eight.
压力降至8
I'll go tell the dad.
我通知他爸爸
What happened?
发生了什么事
I have no idea.
我不知道
He hasn't had any more seizures,
他癫痫没有发作了
And cytological examination of the subdural fluid
硬膜下积液的细胞检测
Showed no abnormalities.
没有显示异常
Don't usually see brain damage after a rectal biopsy.
在直肠活检后有脑部创伤很少见
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表