How come every time you compliment me,
为什么你每次在恭维我
It sounds like an accusation?
听上去都像是在指责我
You're not having any side effects from your meds, which Is unusual.
你吃了那么多药物却无副作用 这不正常
It's not that unusual.
哪有什么不正常
The story about the fight isn't adding up.
你关于打架的说辞合情合理
Why don't you stop pretending
别再假装好像
That you haven't reached a conclusion?
你心中没有定论一样可以吗
You don't trust me.
你不信任我
Actually, it's more fundamental than that. You don't like me.
事实上 你打心眼里讨厌我
I didn't say that.
我可没说过
You think I'm not taking my meds.
你认为我没吃药
Are you?
你吃了吗
Yes.
当然
So what do you want me to do?
你到底想让我♥干♥什么
Want me to take a urine test?
做个尿检吗
Will that earn your trust?
这样能赢取你的信任吗
Actually, yeah.
的确如此
Have at it.
尿在里面
A little dignity, please.
请给我留点尊严
You know the rules. I have to watch.
你知道规定 我必须监视
Yeah, but you don't have to have courtside seats.
可你大可不必抢占场边座位
Can I at least use a stall?
让我在隔间解决行吗
Get it while it's hot.
趁热抓住了
I'm sorry I doubted you.
我抱歉刚才怀疑你
Freedom Master,
自♥由♥战士
Think you could help me out?
能帮我个忙吗
You need help?
帮你忙吗
Of course. That's
当然
That's what I do.
这就是我的职责
Great.
很好
Could you move the piano for me?
可以帮我移走钢琴吗
it's 500 pounds. That's not too much, Is it?
这琴才重五百磅 很轻的 不是吗
Well, is there something trapped underneath or...?
你有东西落卡在钢琴下面还是怎样
No. I just want to move it away from the window.
没有 我只是想把它从窗户边移开
I'm sorry my powers aren't for frivolous just one quick lift.
很抱歉 我的力气不足以移♥动♥钢琴
Why are you doing that?
你究竟想干什么
House, it's none of your business.
豪斯 这与你无关
I'm curious.
我很好奇
As a doctor, what are you doing?
作为一个医生 你到底在干什么
Either he is Freedom Master, and he shouldn't be here,
如果他是自♥由♥战士的话 他就不必呆在这里
Or else he's suffering from a serious and dangerous delusion
除非他有严重危险的妄想症
That he needs to deal with.
他必须接受事实
So...
那么
Legit medical reasons.
这是合理的医学动机
You're not just trying to break the guy
你不会是仅仅因为他些许与众不同
Because he's a little different.
就想让他崩溃吧
He's not different. He's delusional.
他与常人无异 他只是有妄想症
Can you help me out? What is she looking at?
你到底能不能帮我 她在看什么
You're not a superhero, Steven.
史蒂夫 你不是超级英雄
You're just a regular person. I can save her.
你只是凡夫俗子 我能救她
That's okay. We'rewe're all just regular people.
没什么大不了的 我们都是凡夫俗子
It's what we do.
我们都是这样
They stole her voice box.
他们偷了她的音乐盒
They have it in there.
他们放在那里
That's what she's staring at.
所以她才一直盯着那里
That's what she's staring at.
这就是她一直盯着的东西
She's always staring. Your wife is dead.
她一直盯着 你妻子已经走了
Good can defeat evil.
正义必将战胜邪恶
Not every time.
并非永远如此
Evil people killed a lot of good people that day.
那天邪恶的人杀死了很多好人
You couldn't save her. No one could save her.
你无力拯救你妻子 没人可以
It's in there.
就在那里
Her voice is in there.
她的音乐在那里
Her voice is in there.
她的音乐在那里
Code gray.
灰色警报
Her voice is in
她的音乐在
Her voice is in there!
她的音乐在那里
Her voice is in there!
他的音乐在那里
Is there
在那里啊
No!
别
Don't do it.
千万别
I'm not doing anything.
我什么都没干
You're thinking.
你在思考
Things go from thinking to doing way too fast in this place.
在这个地方思考会一发不可收拾
You keep thinking, you're gonna wind up with no mo in your mojo.
你继续想下去 你就会一无所有
I'm thinking of hitting you again.
我想再揍你一顿
You hate Medina. You hate all of them.
你讨厌麦地那 你讨厌他们所有人
You want to hurt them.
你想让他们日子不好过
You got to keep pretending. Step away from the hate.
但你得放下仇恨 继续假装合作
What's the difference between pretending to cooperate and cooperating?
假装的合作与真正的合作有什么不同
Pretending is pretending. It's not real.
假装就是假装 不是真的
You don't mean it.
你不是真的要合作
I sat and watched
我呆坐在那里看着他
While he did something stupid and pointless.
做些愚蠢至极且毫无意义的事
I cooperated.
我是配合了
In a few days, you won't have to watch,
过不了几天 你就不再需要这么做了
Because you're going home.
你就能回家了
You'll be getting your job back.
你可以要回你的工作
Everybody inside!
大家都进来
Closing ceremonies.
欢送会要开始了
Everyone attends. One of you is going home.
人人都参加 有人要回家了
It's been a great week.
这个星期很棒
Um, a number of you have made tremendous strides.
许多人都突飞猛进
But today we're here to congratulate
今天我们欢聚一堂祝贺
Susan.
苏珊
We're proud of her!
我们为你骄傲
We wish her well, and we hope
我们祝她一路走好
To never see her again!
而且一去不复返
Yeah, isn't it pretty?
真漂亮 不是吗
And, um, Dr. Beasley, do you want to cut the cake?
比斯利医生 你愿意来切蛋糕吗
Yeah, I'll do that.
当然 很乐意
Okay.
好的
Where's Freedom Master?
自♥由♥战士在哪
He isn't able to take part.
他不能来参加
Get out there.
滚出来
They said everybody has to get out there.
他们说人人都要参加
Talk! Say something!
说话啊 开口啊
Dr. House, leave him alone.
豪斯医生 别烦他了
Did you drug him?
你给他下药了吗
Of course I didn't drug him.
当然没有
He's in flat affect. He's practically catatonic.
他面无表情 这是典型的紧张症
Hey, we got cake.
这里有蛋糕哦
He's fine. Double chocolate.
他没事的 双层巧克力哦
Yummy, yummy. Don't tell me that he's fine!
好好吃哦 别跟我说他没事
You did this!
是你干的好事
He was functioning.
他以前很正常
He was happy. He was delusional.
很开心 他有妄想症
Yeah.
那又怎么样
He's way better off now.
他现在这样真的"好"多了
Dr. House...
豪斯医生
Let's talk.
我们谈谈
Thinking sucks.
思考坏事
I'm not allowed to get angry?
我还没有权力生气吗
They screwed him up.
他们在整他
And for the record...
还有在积分上
I am two privilege levels above Susan,
我比苏珊高两级
And I got the same depression-scale score.
我和她的抑郁量分数也一样
Every patient is different.
每个病人都是不同的
It's not about scores
与分数无关
And levels and... Happiness is happiness.
与等级也无关 快乐就是快乐
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表