相对于回答问题
In asking questions than answering them.
你似乎更喜欢提问题
Handwriting on your medical records is obviously
你的医疗记录显然不是出自
Not a doctor's 'cause I can almost read it.
医生的手笔 因为我都能看懂
And when you went out for a urine sample,
还有你去准备尿检样本时
I looked in your purse.
我翻了你的钱包
Found the list of questions
发现了来门诊之前
You were supposed to memorize
你需要记住的
Before you came to the clinic.
问题清单
I was looking for gum.
我本来是找口香糖的
You're an ass.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
Put it in your report.
写进你的报告里吧
I tell you what.
不如这样
I'll give you 20 bucks if you'll pretend that I'm not
给你20块钱 你装作什么都没发生
When we leave this room.
然后我们走出去
Remember, first ice, then heat.
记住 先用冰块 在加热
If you have any problems, don't hesitate to call me.
有任何问题 请马上给我电♥话♥
Thank you, Dr. House.
谢谢 豪斯医生
Wait a second. Where's Cuddy?
等等 卡迪呢
Gone for the day.
一天都不在
Hey, hey, hey!
别走 别走
Sorry.
抱歉
I can't remember if I've mocked you yet
我不记得有没有因为
For being a male nurse.
你是个男护士而嘲笑过你
I think this counts.
你已经在嘲笑了
Fair enough.
的确是
That isn't the man I married.
那个不是我嫁的男人
Yes, he is.
不 他是
He's just smarter.
只不过更聪明了
Give him some time. I'm sure--
给他点时间 我肯定
He hates me.
他讨厌我
His body is going through withdrawal.
他的身体正在脱瘾过程中
He's adjusting.
他还在适应
Maybe he never loved me. Not really.
也许他从没真正爱过我
Maybe we never really had anything at all.
也许我们之间一切都是假的
Somebody help!
救救我
I can't feel my legs. I can't feel my legs.
我的腿没知觉了 我的腿没知觉了
Anywhere.
一点都没有
Nothing.
什么都感觉不到
We have to talk about this.
我们聊聊吧
It's late. I'm tired.
太晚了 我也累了
I know it's a big pay cut,
最近手头的确很紧
But I'll always have the chance to make money.
但是挣钱的机会有得是
I won't always have the chance to do this job.
做这份工作的机会却很难得
That's what you think?
你是这么想的
That it's about the money?
你觉得是钱的问题
So it's that I didn't consult you
那是不是因为我接下这份工作时
Before I took the job?
没有问问你的意见
That was offensive, but it's not about that either.
的确过分 不过也不是因为这个
So then...
那么
Can you give me the first letter?
再给点提示行不行
When we got married,
我们结婚时
You were an intern working 30-hour shifts
你是个轮班30小时
Doing grunt work.
干着苦差事的实习医生
And we both put up with it
我们都挺过来了
Because we knew that it was leading to something better.
因为我们知道未来会更好
In your private practice, you are the boss.
在私人诊所里 你是老板
You call the shots,
是发号♥施令的人
But now you're 40 years old, you're still doing grunt work.
但是现在你40岁了 还做着苦差事
That's what this is about? You think I'm a wuss?
就因为这个 你觉得我是个没用的人
He made you miss Thanksgiving dinner.
因为他 你错过了感恩节晚餐
Vitamin B12 deficiency?
缺乏维他命B12
Gives us anemia, numbness.
会导致贫血 麻木
Not a stroke. If he has a vascular malformation
不会导致中风 如果他血管畸形
Anemia's not macrocytic.
贫血不是红细胞大
Sorry to inconvenience you.
抱歉打扰您了
Dying patients can be so thoughtless.
快死的病人真不体贴
Don't.
没事
Great comeback.
反击得真漂亮啊
Is that Oscar Wilde?
你是奥斯卡·王尔德吗
Come on, people. Bone marrow malignancy.
接着说 骨髓恶性肿瘤
Wouldn't produce schistocytes.
不会产生裂细胞
Lupus.
狼疮
Gee, thanks for coming in. Ana was negative.
我谢谢您了 抗核抗体是阴性的
What about you?
你呢
Got any predictable drivel you'd like to add?
有没有想说的胡话
I think they've given you enough already.
我觉得他们的意见够多了
Well, at least they're trying.
至少别人在努力
They're not just sitting there like roadkill.
而不是像死人一样坐在那
Give me something.
给点意见
Give me something, or I'll get your ex-smarter half
快点说 不然我就给你那聪明的
On the phone and ask her.
前女友打电♥话♥了
House.
豪斯
You're gonna be pressing charges?
你会上诉吗
Against the ottoman I tripped over?
控告绊倒我的凳子吗
Against chase.
控告奇斯
I'm pretty sure the ottoman was acting alone.
我知道凳子们们没联手折腾我
You free for dinner this weekend?
周末有空吃个饭吗
At least three other people saw him do it.
至少有3个人看见他打你了
Mass hysteria. Either night?
集体恐慌症 晚上也有空吗
I can't have doctors punching each other out.
我不能容忍♥医生打架
Oh, my god, who got punched?
天啊 谁被打了
And more importantly, for Chase's sake,
更重要的是 为了奇斯着想
I need to know if he's able to handle himself
我得知道他到底能不能自己解决
Or if I should be getting him some help.
还是需要我来帮助他
Chase couldn't have punched anyone.
奇斯不可能打过谁
He was with me when I tripped over the ottoman.
我被凳子绊倒时他就在旁边
If you're not planning on eating this weekend,
这周末要是你不想吃饭
Maybe a movie?
能不能看场电影
I'm not doing this, House.
我再也不会那么做了 豪斯
It's not fun anymore.
再也不好玩了
Just do your job.
做好你的工作吧
I need your help.
需要你的帮助
What happened to your face?
你的脸怎么了
I was mowing the lawn when the phone rang.
电♥话♥响的时候我正割草
You're a computer.
你就是个电脑
I'm gonna feed you data,
我要给你输入数据
And you analyze it.
你来分♥析♥
What, are you gonna feed me
难道你也要给我灌输
20 years of medical knowledge too?
20年来的医疗知识吗
It's not gonna work.
不管用的
I know.
我知道
But I don't have anyone else to ask.
我没有别人可问了
It's lonely, isn't it?
是不是觉得很孤独
It's not that bad.
也没有那么糟糕
Then you're not that smart.
那你就没那么聪明
You ever tried to kill yourself?
是不是曾经自杀过
Not quickly.
没到那地步
I did.
我自杀过
12 years ago I jumped off
12年前我从自己的
The top of my eight-story building
八层楼上纵身跳下
Into a dumpster bin
摔进一个垃圾桶里
The day before pickup.
那就在我们相识的前一天
I broke my collarbone, my leg, and three ribs.
我摔断了我的锁骨 我的腿 还有三根肋骨
When I was in the hospital they put me on narcotics
当我在医院接受麻醉时
And suddenly everything was just better.
突然世间的所有都变得比以前美好
I didn't feel isolated or lonely.
我不再感到孤立无援
That's where I met my wife.
在那儿我结识了我的妻子
She was so happy.
她是如此快乐
And dumb.
如此愚蠢
And I was...
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表