Something about its transmission and the way it manifests.
它的传播以及呈现方式也很特殊
There has to be something she's not telling us.
她肯定遗漏了一些信息
There isn't.
没有
She's told us, and everyone else, everything.
她把所有一切都告诉了大家
Start her on broad-spectrum antibiotics.
给她用广谱抗生素
Since we know everything,
既然我们都知晓一切
we might as well treat for everything.
我们就该治疗一切
I picked up one of the copies of the book that Chase left in the lounge.
我随手拿了一本奇斯放在休息室里的书
If you're gonna be this way,
如果你继续这样
I'm not gonna invite you to my baptism.
我不会邀请你参加我的洗礼
First time I'd seen the real dust jacket.
这还是我第一次看见真的书封皮
The inside back flap, there was a picture of the author.
后面是作者的照片
Imagine how surprised I was when I recognized him.
当我认出相片的人物时我无比惊讶
Your biological father is a minister?
你的生父是一名牧师吗
Natural selection is not an infallible force.
自然选择规律不总是万无一失的
I don't get it.
我不明白
I mean, okay, he was a friend of the family.
他是你们家一名朋友
You'd only known him when you were a kid.
你只有在小时候见过他
But if you wanted to meet him now,
可如果你现在想见他
Get an idea of what he's like,
想知道他现在的容貌
Why not just go talk to him?
为什么不直接去找他呢
"Hi, it's Greg. You slept with my mother."
你好 我叫格雷戈 你曾睡了我母亲
You're capable of it.
这种事情你做得出来
I was mildly curious.
我只是稍微有些好奇
Enough to read a book,
但仅能驱使我去阅读他的著作
not enough to make a phone call.
还不足以驱使我去给他打电♥话♥
Please. You didn't read this.
不是吧 你不仅仅看这本书
You studied it. Why?
你深入研究了它 为什么
All your life, you've thought this was crap.
你这辈子都认为这上面说的都是废话
You can't suddenly turn around
你不可能突然之间改变
and build a whole new worldview based on crap.
在一堆废话上建立一个新的世界观
Crap.
废话
You better not be faking this just to get out of a tough conversation.
你最好不是为了逃避这严肃对话而装的
Do you poop?
你排便的吧
Come on.
别害羞
Everybody poops.
每个人都排便
I read the book in medical school.
我上学的时候看过一本书
Sinkers or floaters? This is the wizard.
漂浮还是下沉 他就是那个怪才
Greasy and soft
软便带油花
or hard and pellet-like?
还是干硬颗粒状
Floaters and the first one.
漂浮 软便带有油膜
You just had to be so swoft.
你不得不说谎
You're a hypocrite.
你是个伪君子
No lies, no secrets,
虽然你不撒谎 没有秘密
but everything stops at your colon.
不过你所有的秘密都停滞于你的结肠里
4,000 pages,
你写了4000页的博客
not one word about BMs
却对你的粪便只字未提
And I bet yours don't smell at all.
想必你也不会去闻它
Nobody wants to hear about that stuff.
没人愿意听这些吧
Readers don't.
读者们是不关心
People who don't really care about you don't.
不真心关心你的人们也不会在意这事
But doctors might.
但是医生在意
The icky stuff changed, right, a few months ago?
那些黏糊糊的东西数个月前变样了 是吗
Well, I became a vegetarian.
那是因为我吃素了
A lot of people misunderstand how a vegetarian diet works.
大多数人都误会素食主义者的饮食规律
You take in less unusable material,
你摄入的食物越精细
and your waste gets more efficient.
消化吸收效率就越高
Harder and rounder.
大便越容易干结
Just look at the feces of rabbits.
看看兔子的粪便就知道了
Seriously. I think I might have some.
说真的 我好像有些
Malabsorption.
吸收不良
Her system's not retaining the necessary nutrients.
她的身体无法吸收必要的营养
A g.I. Infection causes malabsorption,
肠胃感染导致吸收不良
Granulomatous buildup of cells.
肉芽肿筑成细胞
It's not contagious since no one around her got sick--
应该不是传染病 因为她周围没人得病
Whipple's disease. Whipple's disease.
惠普尔病 惠普尔病
Let's split the credit.
一人一块骨头
Start her on co-trimoxazole.
给她用复方磺胺甲基异恶唑
We all need some secrets.
每个人都需要有些秘密
As long as they don't kill us,
只要不毒害我们
they keep us safe and warm.
这些秘密会给予我们温暖与保护
I'm...
我...
I'm gonna be okay?
我就要没事了吗
You'll still need a new heart valve,
你还是要移植新的心脏瓣膜
and you'll be on meds for a few years,
而且你还需要服用几年的药
But, basically, yeah.
不过基本上 是的
Your odds are good.
你的病会好的
Thank god.
谢天谢地
I think I wanna go with the pig valve.
看来我以后得用猪心瓣膜
I know you'll go crazy if you don't tell people.
想必你要是不与大家分享这个消息你会抓狂的
Thank god you're an enabler.
你真贴心
Do you think people can actually know each other better
你觉得在网上聊天比面对面
on the internet than face-to-face?
更容易了解对方吗
Faces can be distracting,
外貌会影响人的判断力
But there's nothing better than
不过通过一个人的眼睛
looking into someone's eyes
能了解更多
and, well, everything that goes with that.
以及诸如此类的问题
I don't know.
我不明白
People meet, they like something superficial,
人们见面后 他们以貌取人
and then they fill in the blanks with whatever they want to believe.
然后他们想当然的去揣测对方的性格
Why are you so hung up on this?
为什么你为此而苦恼
I refuse to believe it's all because
我绝不相信仅仅是因为
you just noticed you have a nice face.
你刚察觉自己长的帅吧
You just came off a relationship.
你刚结束了一段感情
You know things go deeper than...
你觉得事情更深层次
Is that what this is about?
就是因为这些吗
You and Cameron?
你和卡梅隆
I was the one that pursued her.
起初是我先追她的
Maybe I was just filling in the blanks.
或许我是有些想当然
Maybe...
也许...
Maybe the first reaction was right.
或许我的第一感是正确的
We were just two people who were in proximity
我们只是互相接近的两个人
And found each other attractive, and I never should have...
然后发现被彼此吸引了 我不该...
Paranoia.
妄想症
You felt something real.
你对她是有感觉的
So did she.
她也如此
Don't try to take it back now.
别想否认这一切
Can I borrow your car?
能把车借给我吗
No.
不借
Why would it make more sense for you to read your father's book
你为什么可以看你♥爸♥写的书
than to go talk with him?
而不愿意和他说话呢
Can you write a book?
你会写书吗
So I can stop talking to you?
那我就不用跟你说话了
You weren't looking for some big catharsis.
你不是在寻求精神洗礼
You didn't want to hug the guy.
你不愿意靠近他
You just wanted to know how his head works.
你只是想知道他的思维
How he thinks.
他的想法
'cause I'm fascinated with how ministers think.
我只是沉迷于牧师们的思考方式
Because you're not ordinary, House
你不是泛泛之辈 豪斯
You're way out there on the fringe somewhere.
你属于边缘群体
I'm your best friend,
我是你最好的朋友
and half the time, I don't understand you.
可有一半时间 我都无法理解你的行为
You're alone.
你是孤独的
Been alone your whole life.
你会孤独终老
When you read that book,
当你看那本书的时候
you were hoping that somewhere, underneath all that talk of god,
你希望在那套有神论的下面
there would be a way of thinking,
找到一种你所熟悉的
a mind that you could recognize.
思维方式
You wanted what we all want.
你想要的跟我们一样
The power to transform into any water-based object?
詹超人变形成水形态的能力吗[漫画Wonder Twin]
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表