In retrospect, the fact that I was 17 and he was 30
回头看看 当时我才17 他已经30了
Should have been a clue.
理所当然啊
Figuring out who people are takes time.
读懂一个人需要时间
It takes twice as much time if they're trying to impress you.
大概是别人试着让你留下印象的两倍时间
Now I could take from this that anyone who loans me their car
现在我要么从中领悟 不管谁会借给我车
Has an ulterior motive,
都别有心机
Or I can accept that it's just a nice thing to do
要么我会接受这是学雷锋做好事
And take people as they come.
但人敬我一尺 我敬人一丈
You wanna do the first injection?
你要打第一针吗
Why are you reading a book by a unitarian minister?
你为什么要读牧师写的书
Book club.
是从读书俱乐部来的
Oprah was going on and on... I'm serious.
奥普拉(电视主持人)一直说... 我是认真的
This--this is messed up.
这 这太扯了
Patient wrote it.
病人写的
No, you've never treated a patient with this name.
不 你没有过叫这名字的病人
I looked it up.
我查过了
It's an assignment from my therapist.
是我的心理医生留给我的作业
No, it wasn't.
不 不是的
No one you respect
你尊敬的人是
Would give you this and expect it to be helpful.
不会期待给你这种东西来帮助你的
It's a book!
不过是本书罢了
Of sermons.
关于布道的
For anyone else, spiritually enlightening.
对别人来说 是灵魂的启蒙
For you, it's practically a psychotic break.
对你来说 简直就是脑袋里进水
I know that you have trouble sometimes with the pain
我知道有时候不用维可丁
Without the vicodin-- is that it?
你的腿疼会给你造成困扰 是因为这个吗
Are you so out of options,
难道你已经别无选择
You're looking for answers in what you consider irrationality?
要靠那些你认为毫无理性的东西来寻求答案吗
I'm all right. Trust me.
我没事 相信我
Are you all right because you're back on vicodin?
没事是因为你又吃维可丁了吗
I said, "Trust me."
我说过了 相信我
I know this means something.
我知道这其中有所意义
Do you mind?
介意还给我吗
I haven't finished it yet.
我还没看完
Thanks for the gifts
多谢你的礼物
Obviously differs
显然与我的
From my own personal beliefs,
个人信仰格格不入
But if these stories have helped you
但如果这些故事能让你安度
Through some spiritual turmoil--
灵魂上的不安...
Read chapter six,
看看第六章
Entitled "Shut the hell up."
名字是 "闭嘴"
I appreciated the inscription about the benefits of prayer
我倒很欣赏这章 药物治疗前
Before medical treatments.
祈祷的好处
And I think it's great
而且我认为
That you have been called to witness by the lord.
你能成为上帝的证人 真好
Chapter two, "Bite me."
第二章 "去死"
Thirteen's giving our patient
13正要给我们的病人
Her third vaccine injection.
注射她的第三针疫苗
She's responding well so far.
目前为止 她反应良好
Where'd you get all these copies?
你们从哪来的这些书
It's out of print.
书已经卖♥♥完了啊
I called the author.
我给作者打过电♥话♥
He's got cartons of the thing in his basement.
他地下室里有好几箱呢
You called him? What'd you say?
你打电♥话♥给他了吗 你说了什么
That I knew some people who could benefit spiritually
我认识的某人从这本书里得到了
From the book. Did you mention me?
灵魂上的升华 你提到我了吗
Mm, no.
没有
Fever's at 104.
高烧华氏104度
The antibodies tripped her autoimmune response.
抗体破坏了她的自身免疫反应系统
The vaccine is killing her.
疫苗正在害死她
Well, clearly it's not working.
很显然不起作用
You have to stop the vaccine.
必须停止疫苗治疗
Sure. Give up. Let her die on schedule.
没错 放弃治疗吧 让她按计划去死吧
It's better than speeding up the schedule.
总比在死的更快要好一些
How quickly did this come on?
这种症状来的有多快
She was all right when I woke her this afternoon
今天下午我叫醒她
To give her the second injection.
准备打第二针疫苗时还好好的
Of the stimulating agent,
是因为应激
Which, added to the first injection,
加上第一针疫苗
Switched her immune reaction into overdrive.
让她的免疫系统负担过重
Why was she sleeping?
她怎么会睡着呢
Who can sleep in a hospital during the daytime?
有谁能在白天的医院里睡着呢
I'm not surprised. She's tired.
我一点也不惊讶 她很累
She's always been a night owl.
她一直是个夜猫子
Just by treating her,
在治疗她的过程中
We've completely disrupted her schedule.
我们完全颠倒了她的生物钟
Is that what her blog says?
她博客上是这么说的吗
She's a night owl?
她是个夜猫子吗
No, she told me.
不 是她告诉我的
In what tense? Is? Was?
什么时候 现在 曾经
Will have been?
还是将来呢
I'm not sure.
我不清楚
What are you onto?
你在看什么
Look at the time stamp on this post.
看看这个帖子上的时间
2:30 a.M.
凌晨2点半
Here's one at 4:00 a.M.
这张是凌晨4点
Whatever he's onto doesn't change the fact
不管他在看什么 都改变不了事实
That she has lymphoma and we gave her a dangerous vaccine.
她有淋巴瘤 而我们给她用了危险的疫苗
We need to six months ago,
我们需要... 看看6个月以前
She's posting in the daytime.
她还是白天写帖子的
Two years ago, daytime.
2年前 也是白天
That's her natural rhythm.
那是她的自然生物钟
Day-night reversal.
黑白颠倒
Sign of liver disease?
难道不是肝病的症状吗
Which doesn't fit lymphoma.
那些不像是淋巴瘤的病症
But we know she has lymphoma.
但我们知道她已经有淋巴瘤了
We know she has the cell atypia
我们知道她有看起来像是
That indicates lymphoma.
淋巴瘤的异常细胞
Biopsy her liver.
给她的肝脏做活检
That was pretty cool what I did, right?
我刚才说的很酷 不是吗
You wanna make out?
你想弄明白吗
You don't have lymphoma.
你没有得淋巴瘤
But you said my appendix was full of cancer cells.
但你说过我的阑尾上都是癌症细胞
Your appendix was full of cells
你阑尾上确实满是
That showed a lymphocytic atypia.
看起来像是淋巴瘤的异常细胞
We now think they were a granulomatous buildup
我们现在认为那是由于某些
From some unknown cause.
不明原因产生的肉芽肿增生
So...
那就是说...
I'm not dying?
我不会死了吗
You're actually dying more quickly than we thought.
实际上 你比我们想象的要死的快
Unless we figure out
除非我们弄清楚
What's causing your liver failure...
是什么导致了你的肝脏衰竭...
You have three or four days.
你还有3到4天时间
What the hell do you mean I have three or four days?
你们说我还有3到4天是什么意思
Well, we're past denial.
看来我们跳过毫无反应这关了
Maybe we didn't cause the fever.
可能不是我们造成她发烧的
We gave her the vaccine,
我们给她用了疫苗
And her fever spiked.
而她开始发烧
Seems to me... Yes, but it persisted
我看来是... 是的 但停用
After we took her off the vaccine.
疫苗之后她还在发烧
What if it's a new symptom?
假如是一种新的病症呢
Okay.
好的
So we add fever to cell atypia, coagulopathy,
所以 发烧加上异常细胞 凝血障碍
Kidney, heart, liver...
肾脏 心脏 肝脏...
It has to be an infection.
应该是一种传染病
But which one? No one she knows is sick.
但是是什么传染病呢 她认识的人没人得病
She hasn't traveled anywhere.
她也没有出去旅游
There's nothing in the history she gave us.
在她给我们的病史里没有任何发现
Nothing in her blog.
在她的博客里也一无所获
There has to be something unique to this infection.
感染源肯定很特殊
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表