It's estimated the observable universe
据估计 可观察到的宇宙
is 93 billion light-years across.
达到了93亿光年的距离范围
It's probably more accurate...
可能更确切地说
I'm gonna be so far away.
那里离这儿很远
I don't care. I don't want to break up.
我不在乎 我不想分手
I'll come on the weekends.
周末我会去看你
Stanford's on the other side of the country.
斯坦福在美国的另一边
My dad has, like, ten million frequent flyer miles.
我爸爸至少飞行了一千万里
He won't care.
他不会介意的
Are we all right over here?
大家都在注意听吗
Uh, yes, Mr. Damon.
呃 是的 达蒙先生
I just had something caught in my throat.
我刚刚只是呛到了
Abby, you know you're not supposed to have
艾比 这里是不容许
any food or drinks in here.
吃喝东西的
Oh, it's just water.
只是水而已
I have a cough.
我有点咳嗽
I didn't want to disturb anyone.
不想打扰别人
We can only observe 4% of the universe.
我们只能观察到宇宙的4%
The rest of it is unaccounted for.
剩下的还是未知的
I never knew you were such a good liar.
我竟然不知道你这么会撒谎
Well, a little more vodka, and you might find out
再喝点伏特加 你或许还会发现
some more things you didn't know about me.
我的其他一些不为你所知的地方
Really?
是吗
Nicholas.
尼古拉斯
Yes, sir?
是 老师
What conclusions can we draw
从这些多得难以置信的星星中
from the incredible number of stars?
我们能得出什么结论呢
That the movie's either gonna be really good or really bad.
结论是这个电影要么非常好 要么很差
I was thinking more about the implications
我更加注意的是有关
for extraterrestrial life.
外星生命的问题
Well, I guess if there's an infinite number of stars,
我想 若是有无数个星星的话
Odds are there's at least one galaxy with life
可能除了太阳系外 至少还有一个星系上
other than our own.
存在着生命体
Or?
或者说
Or...not?
或者 没有
Or our solar system is somehow unique.
或者可以说 我们太阳系是很独特的
The question then becomes, "In what way?"
现在的问题是 "哪里独特呢"
The question then becomes,
现在的问题是
"Could you possibly teach us anything more useless?"
"你还能教我们些更无用的东西吗"
What are you looking at?
你在看什么
Abby?
艾比
Oh, my god. Something's wrong. She's not breathing.
哦 天哪 出事了 她没呼吸了
Abby?
艾比
Call 911.
打911
Would you mind at least putting a napkin
你能不能在你的果冻祝酒下面
under your jelly toast?
垫张餐巾纸呢
Get a table, and I won't eat it on the couch.
你弄张桌子来 我就不会在沙发上吃了
Yes, you will.
不 你还是会的
But I won't have a good excuse.
但我就不会有这么好的借口了
Why don't you go get a table?
为什么你不去弄张桌子来呢
Not my condo.
又不是我的公♥寓♥
You have my permission.
我批准了
Pick out whatever you want.
挑你喜欢的任何东西都行
Then it would be a reflection of me, not you.
那样就只能展现我的风格而不是你的
That wouldn't be right.
那样不好
No, it would be a reflection of the fact
不 那可以说明
that the guy who's been mooching off of me
那个一直赖着我的家伙
for as long as I can remember isn't a complete ingrate.
并不完全是忘恩负义之徒
You've never furnished a home.
你从没布置过一间房♥子
I have furnished a bunch of homes.
我布置过一堆的房♥子
No, you've married a bunch of women
不 你娶过一堆女人
who furnished a bunch of homes.
是她们布置的那些房♥子
You want to eat off something? Fine.
你想搁在什么东西上吃是吧 没问题
Move your piano in here and eat off that.
把你的钢琴搬过来 在那上面吃
You're afraid.
你害怕
Of a dining table?
怕一个餐桌吗
You know, they don't actually come to life
就算把床柱上的把手下下来安到餐桌上
when you put a knob off your bedpost on them.
它们也不会变成活物
You are what you sit in.
你所处的环境就是一面镜子
Your friends, your job, your furnishings--
你的朋友 工作 家具
It all defines you.
都能映照出你的性格
You don't really believe that.
你其实并不相信这点
You just don't want to do the shopping.
你只是不想去购物罢了
Buy some furniture,
买♥♥些家具回来
or admit that you're empty inside.
不然就承认 你内心很空虚
X-rays confirm the fluid
X光检查的结果证实了
that almost suffocated her to death
那些差点让她窒息而死的液体
was from pulmonary edema.
是肺水肿引起的
Means the problem's either in her heart or lungs.
就是说问题出在她的心脏或肺上
Tox screen's clean for everything except the alcohol,
毒化检验显示只有酒精
and her B.A.C. was barely .05.
她的碱式氯化铝含量也只有0.05毫克
That means she only had one or two drinks, tops.
说明她只喝了一两口酒 顶级的
And there's no sign of trauma.
而且也没有外伤的迹象
How'd you know?
你怎么知道
Because if there was,
因为如果有的话
Cuddy wouldn't have needed me to take the case.
卡迪就不需要我来接手这个病人了
How do you know Cuddy... Foreman's the only one
你怎么知道卡迪 福曼是唯一一个
with the balls to take a case without checking with me,
敢不跟我商量就接任务的
and he's still working on breakfast,
而他现在还在吃早餐
which means that the...
就说明那个
18...
18岁
No, 17-year-old honor student--
不对 17岁的优等生
Cuddy has a soft spot
卡迪对聪明的女孩
for smart girls, and they don't start drinking
特别关照 他们到了大四下学期
until second semester, senior year.
才开始喝酒
So either you think that smart women
所以要么你认为聪明的女人
look out for each other, which means you're an idiot,
彼此会互相照顾 这说明你是个白♥痴♥
or you think Cuddy's not smart, which means...
或者你觉得卡迪不聪明 也就是说
Well, I guess it's the same both ways.
不过 这两种想法的结论都一样
Then how did you...
那你怎么
Picture fell out of the file. She looks smart.
照片从病历中掉出来了 她看上去很聪明
Where's Taub? You don't already know?
陶博在哪儿 难道你不知道吗
Yeah, he's at home in a fight with his wife.
对 他在家和老婆吵架
I'm just curious what he wanted me to know.
我只是好奇他会如何跟我解释
His car has a flat tire. He's waiting for a tow truck.
他的车爆胎了 他在等拖车
What about rising blood pressure
血压升高会不会
from binge drinking?
是饮酒过度引起的呢
It could set off a hypertensive crisis,
那能引发高血压
cause heart failure.
导致心力衰竭
Two drinks is hardly a binge.
两口酒怎能算过度
Certainly not if you're an aussie.
若是澳大利亚人肯定没问题
But when an American schoolgirl
但若是美国女学生
has two drinks before 10:00 a.M.,
在早上10点前喝了两口酒
it's a pretty sure bet that the plan is to have a lot more.
那她肯定打算喝更多
Probably wasn't the first time she had that plan.
也许这不是她第一次这样做了
We'll get a c-13-pyruvate mri
我会做个c-13-丙酮酸磁共振成像
to check for cardiac lactic-acid levels.
检查她的心脏乳酸水平
Someone call Taub.
谁给陶博打个电♥话♥
Tell him to cut the ball and chain on his own time.
让他在私人时间处理掉他的老婆
We're arguing about couples yoga?
你和我吵架是因为夫妻瑜伽的事情吗
No.
不是
We're arguing over the fact
问题在于我们从未
that we don't ever do anything together anymore.
一起做过什么事
We don't ever do anything together?
难道我们从来没一起做过什么吗
Chris, I love you, but I swear,
克里斯 我爱你 但我发誓
if you start talking to me
如果你再用
like I'm on the witness stand again,
这种审问证人的口气跟我说话的话
I'm gonna break your neck.
我会拧断你的脖子
Honey, we do stuff together all the time.
亲爱的 我们一直都是一起做事的啊
Really? Like what?
是吗 比如什么
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表