I sent you a letter
我给你写了一封信
before they knew what was wrong.
那时他们还没找到病因
I tried to get you to take my case.
我希望你能接下我的病例
Yeah, well, you should have kept reading.
是啊 你应该把报道看完的
Heart disease is kind of below my pay grade.
心脏病这种小病请不起我的
It started as tooth pain.
最开始只是牙疼
No one got it that it was a heart problem.
没有人想到会是心脏问题
Till I had a series of massive heart attack--
直到后来一系列的心脏病发
this doesn't bother you?
你不会觉得心烦吗
You talking with your mouth full?
你是指你满嘴污秽吗
A little. I meant the fact
有一点 我是指
that you're standing here watching me die
你站在这里眼睁睁地看着我死
because my file bored you.
就因为我的病例太平淡
I take maybe 1 in 20 cases.
我的录取比率是二十分之一
A lot of the people I turn down end up dying.
被我拒绝的人♥大♥多都死了
It's really a good argument
你要这么想
for there being more than one me
世界上不只我一个人能看病
when you think about it.
这样你就感觉好多了
Truth. All right.
真心话 好的
Have you ever had a threesome?
你玩过三P没
No.
没有
You haven't?
你没玩过吗
Wait, just-- just because I'm bisexual?
双性恋就一定要玩三P吗
Well, yeah.
当然
Do you understand what bisexual means?
你懂双性恋是什么意思吗
It doesn't mean you have sex with two people at once.
"双"可不是指同时和两个人做♥爱♥
And by the way, you didn't ask me if I'd had a foursome.
顺便说一句 你没问我玩过四P没有
Truth or dare?
真心话还是大冒险
Wait. You've had a foursome?
等等 你玩过四P吗
No, but now you've asked me two questions,
没有 但现在你问了我两个问题
so I get to ask you two.
所以我也要问你两个
You see why I was the queen.
这就是为什么我是女王
Walker wouldn't do anything.
肯定不是沃克干的
He's my son too.
他也是我的儿子
I don't mean to sound cold,
我也不想说的太残酷
but he's your stepson.
但他毕竟只是养子
We can't ignore any possibility.
我们要考虑所有的可能性
Walker's been getting in fights a lot
沃克最近在学校里
at school lately.
经常和人打架
Last week, he hit another kid with a book
上周 他用书打了另一个孩子
hard enough to draw blood.
打出了血
If he did something to the baby...
要是他对我的宝宝做了什么
We were working on it.
我们当时正在努力解决
And we failed.
却没有成功
No, you had a conversation with house,
不是 你和豪斯谈过以后
then came back, informed me
回到家 只是通知我
I'd been forever poisoned by him,
我已经被他毒害太深
and started packing.
然后就开始收拾行李
It's interesting how your story leaves out the part
这么说可真有意思
where you murdered another human being.
怎么不提你杀了一个人的那部分呢
A dictator who was committing genocide.
一个想实施种族屠♥杀♥的独♥裁♥者
You thought about doing it yourself.
你当时自己也想那么干来着
But I didn't. Right.
但我没干 对
Because you're not toxic like I am.
因为你中他的毒没我深
What do you think is gonna happen here?
你以为咱俩在这儿会怎么样
You're gonna logic me into coming back?
你打算说服我回到你身边吗
There must be over 30 malpractice settlements in here.
这儿记录了三十多次医疗事故
He did a brain biopsy without CT mapping,
他连CT都没做就去脑活检
causing brain herniation and death.
导致病人因脑疝死亡
Look at this one.
看这个
Patient lost four liters of blood
他拙劣的阴♥茎♥切除术
from a botched penisectomy.
害病人失了四升血
On a patient named Lisa Cuddy?
这个病人叫丽莎·卡迪
Damn it. They're all named Lisa Cuddy.
该死的 这些病人都叫丽莎·卡迪
He's not even here, and he's screwing with us.
他人都不在这 还捉弄我们
Where's the joy in that?
这有什么好玩的
You really want to get into his head?
你真想知道他想些什么吗
Yeah, but I decided against stabbing myself in the leg
想 但我不打算刺伤自己的腿
or getting addicted to pain pills.
或是对止疼药上瘾
You can, uh... skip the stabbing.
你可以 跳过刺腿那步
Where did you--
你从哪弄来的
Confiscated them from a drug seeker in that clinic.
从门诊一个骗药的人那没收的
Didn't get a chance to turn 'em in.
还没来得及上交呢
It is after hours.
反正要在这待好几个小时
I'll take one.
我吃一片好了
Walk in House's shoes for a night.
体会体会豪斯的处境
One?
一片
I believe he wears a larger size.
他可不只吃这么点儿
No cards, no flowers,
没有卡片 没有鲜花
Not even a phone call.
连个电♥话♥都没有
Let me guess. Lighthouse keeper.
我猜猜 你是灯塔管♥理♥员♥
I was a classics professor at princeton for 26 years.
我在普林斯顿当了26年的古典文学教授
Mostly research.
主要是做研究
So your closest colleagues died 2,000 years ago.
也就是说你最亲近的同事两千年前就死了
That must be it.
肯定是这样
Not that you have no friends
不是说你没有朋友
Because, say, you're a miserable bastard.
只是因为你是个可悲的混♥蛋♥
What do you care?
关你什么事
The next few hours are gonna be grim.
接下来几个小时会很难熬
There'll be nausea, pain, no company,
等我尽快离开这里后
As soon as I can get myself out of here.
你会觉得恶性 疼痛 没人陪你
I can unlock the regulator.
我可以把阀门松开
You can put yourself in a narcotic haze,
麻醉剂会让你失去知觉
Sleep blissfully to the end.
就此安息
Oh, is that a favor to me or to you?
这是在帮我还是帮你
Win-win.
双赢
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Are you trying to guilt me for not taking your case?
你想让我因为没接收你这个病例而愧疚吗
You think a classicist doesn't believe in fate?
你以为古典主义者不相信命运吗
You think Odysseus would lie whimpering
你觉得奥德修斯[特洛伊]会像个败者一般
like a loser in a hospital bed?
躺在病床上啜泣不止吗
Come on, take my offer.
按我的建议做吧
Take the drug holiday. Numb yourself out.
沉浸在药物带来的快♥感♥之中 平静离世
I think you're the one who wants to numb himself out.
我觉得你才是把自己封闭得沉默的人
Truth.
真心话
How did your dad react when you came out to him?
你向你♥爸♥爸坦白双性恋时 他有什么反应
He made me tea.
泡了杯茶给我
Seriously. Doesn't matter what I tell him.
真的 不管我告诉他什么
He smiles, tells me he supports me,
他都笑着告诉我 他支持我
And makes me some peppermint tea.
还泡薄荷茶给我喝
Truth or dare?
真心话还是大冒险
Um, truth.
真心话
Are you dating anyone?
你在谈恋爱吗
Now? No.
现在吗 没有
Interesting.
有意思
You added a modifier.
你加了个修饰语
Truth.
真心话
Um, when you were dating Foreman...
你和福曼约会的时候
No, no. No. What?
不不不 怎么啦
If it was something personal about him or us,
如果是他或者我俩的私事
I just don't think that's right to answer.
我觉得不太方便回答
We all work together.
毕竟大家是同事
That's the whole point of this game--
可这才是这个游戏的关键
Something personal, preferably embarrassing.
私人的 最好是窘事
Just pick something else.
换点别的吧
You see, this is your problem.
这就是你的问题了
You act like you're so liberal and open,
你装成一副很开明的样子
But you are the least--
其实你一点都不开明
I changed my mind. Dare.
我变卦了 大冒险
Just no nudity.
别让我脱衣服就行
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表