So either you killed him
所以要不然就是因为
By not having confidence
你对自己的观点
In your opinion.
没有自信而杀了他
Or you killed him being too attached to ur opinion
要不然就是因为太过坚持己见而杀了他
If you're anthing like me --
如果你有一点点像我
And, by the way you are--
顺便说一句你是有点像
You neeed to know which.
你该知道是哪个
He's under lock and key in the morgue.
他的尸体被严密保护在停尸房♥
His gornment wants their own doctors
他的政♥府♥希望由他们自己的医生
To do the autopsy.
来做尸检
They are taking his body out tomorrow.
他们明天就把尸体运走
There's a reason I hired you.
我雇佣你的原因是
You used to know what to do with a locked door.
你总是知道怎么把锁上的门打开
I went down to the morgue to rerun the antibodies test.
我想下停尸房♥去重做一次抗体试验
We've run it twice.
我们已经做了两次
Turns out I couldn't get in.
结果我不能进去
They had an armed guard.
他们安排了武装警卫
But I saw this.
但我看到了这个
It's a sign-sheet from the morgue.
停尸房♥里的签名授权文件
Your signature.
上面是你的签名
9:45 this morning.
早上九点四十五分
That's right before you guys ran the test.
正好就在你们进行试验之前
What were you doing there?
你在那里干什么
Follow-up on a clinic case.
门诊病例的收尾跟进
What case?
什么病例
You think this is really important--
你觉得这个真的重要
One of the patients in the morgue
停尸房♥里的一个病人
Was a 70-year-old woman who had scleroderma.
是患硬皮病的七十岁老妇
You and Cameron,
你和卡梅隆
If you took that woman's blood,
如果你们取了那女人的血样
You could have messed up the test results
你们有可能弄乱试验结果
So we treated dibala for the wrong disease.
让我们弄错了迪巴拉的疾病
Cameron had nothing to do with it.
卡梅隆和这一点关系都没有
You son of a bitch.
你这婊♥子♥养♥的♥
He was going to kill the sitibi.
他要杀掉那些斯提比人
Every last one of them.
一个都不剩
I don't care what he was going to do.
我不管他要做什么
He came to us and put his life
他来找我们 把他的命
In our hands.
托付到我们手上
All the good we've done...
如果我们就这样把他
Every life we've saved...
送回去杀掉成百上千的人
It would have meant nothing
那我们做过的好事
If we just sent him off to kill hundreds
救过的每一条命
Of thousands of people.
都会变得一点意义都没有
Look at the news.
看看新闻
The moderates are taking over.
保守派正在接管政♥权♥
There's hope for peace talks.
有和谈的希望
You tell the world that I faked this test,
你公告天下我伪造了试验
Dibala becomes a martyr.
迪巴拉变成了烈士
The massacres begin.
大屠♥杀♥又要开始
I cover this up,
要是我帮你掩饰
I become your accomplice.
我就成了你的共犯
You think you can guilt me into that?
你以为你可以把我拉下水吗
If the cops are going to come for me,
要是警♥察♥要来抓我了
Please warn me...
请提前跟我说一声
So that I can tell my wife first.
让我能先告诉我的妻子
Chase...
奇斯
You really think you can kill another human being
你真的以为你杀了一个人
Without any consequences to yourself?
而安然逃脱 不受任何惩罚吗
No.
不
American alligators are mostly found
美国短吻鳄一般出没于
In the southeastern United States.
美国东南部
My neighbor called.
邻居打电♥话♥来了
He sounded...
他听起来
Happy.
挺高兴
And west to the southern tip
和德克萨斯州南部
Of texas.
狭窄地带的西边
That's nice.
那挺好
Even nicer, he's approving
更好的是 他支持
The garden expansion.
花♥园♥扩建
Huh.
嘿
And even more nicer,
更好的是
He's not going to press charges even if you don't move out
就算你不搬走他也不会控告你
What did you do to him?
你对他干了什么
I was nice.
我很友好
You really want to know?
你真想知道吗
I think...
我想
I want to give you the benefit of the doubt.
我还是当作你没干什么吧
Alligators eat
短吻鳄的食物包括
Fish, birds, turtles,
鱼类 鸟类 龟类
Snakes, mammals, and amphibians.
蛇类 哺乳动物和两栖动物
Oh!
哇
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表