To house's every whim, and I can't get approval
豪斯所有的诡异想法 而我甚至
To hire a replacement for the surgeon
不能雇佣一个外科医生来填补
He stole from my department?
他从我的部门偷走那人的空缺
A doctor I only took on in the first place
他是我的首席医生
Because of pressure from you.
仅仅是由于你的压力
So you didn't want Chase,
就是说你当初不想要奇斯
But now you're pissed you can't have him?
但是现在因为没了他而生气
You want to convene a search committee
你想召开委员会
And start looking for a new chief of surgery?
重新找一位外科主任吗
No, Dave.
不 戴夫
Then you better stop spending all your time
那就别总忙着替他收拾残局
Putting out his fires and start doing your damn job.
先做好你的工作吧
There a problem with Dr. Thomas?
托马斯医生那里有问题吗
No, just refereeing a dispute about the O.R.
不 只是一个手术室的小问题
So we don't yet have a contract with Atlanticnet.
现在我们还没有和大西洋保险签合同
We gave you an extra week
我们已经多给了你一周时间
And you assured us you'd have a deal by today.
你确定今天会有答复的
We could have a deal, just not the deal we deserve.
我们可以成交 但与我们期望绝不相符
So what do you want, approval for an extension?
你想要什么 继续延期吗
We've been at this for eight months.
我们已经讨论这个8个月了
An extension isn't gonna change anything.
继续延期不会改变什么
So what's your plan?
你的计划是什么
I presented a final offer.
我提出了最终报价
I told them that we would agree to a capitated structure
我说我们愿意按照人数计费
If they increase reimbursements by 12%.
只要他们把赔偿提高12%
A final offer? What does that mean?
最终报价 什么意思
If they don't accept it by 3:00,
如果下午三点之前他们不接受
We're gonna terminate.
我们就终止合作
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
If we don't accept atlanticnet insurance,
如果我们不跟大西洋保险合作
We'll lose 80% of our patients.
就会丢掉80%的病人
We'd be lucky to last three months.
能继续开业三个月就是幸运了
We're not asking for anything they can't afford.
我们没要求他们能力之外的
Their last offer was a 4% increase
他们的最终报价是提高4%
And you're demanding 12.
你要求的是12%
They're paying even more at some places.
有些地方他们赔得更多
Units that have lower ratings than ours.
有些是入住率还不如我们这里的医院
In a perfect world, that would definitely matter.
在理论世界中 那说辞还有效
Sanford, they're all about growth.
桑福德 他们只关心利润增长率
And they know they don't get new customers
他们也知道如果市场宣传说自己是最大的
By marketing themselves as the biggest.
他们就没有新的客户而言了
They do it by claiming they're the best,
因此他们一直宣传自己是最好的
And they can't do that if their patients
如果他们的病人不再来我们这里就医
Can't come to us.
他们就不能再这样宣传自己了
What was Morgan's reaction when you told him?
你跟摩根谈的时候他有什么反应
He didn't give in, but he will.
他没有同意 但他会的
I told him I'd make the announcement at 3:00.
我告诉他3点以前给我答复
He'll call back before then.
他会在3点前给我回电♥话♥的
They need us.
他们需要我们
No, we need them.
不 是我们需要他们
We need each other.
我们相互共生
The negotiation is your responsibility,
谈判是你的责任
So we can't stop you if this is what you want to do.
所以我们没法阻拦你的想法
But just so we're clear,
但我们都清楚
If we don't have a contract with atlanticnet,
如果我们不跟大西洋保险合作的话
You're not gonna have a contract with us.
你也许不会在雇佣我们了
Guess who didn't show up for clinic duty?
猜猜是谁没来门诊值班
Oh, don't tell me.
别告诉我
The guy with all the boils needs a liver transplant.
满身长疮的病人需要肝脏移植
No, his doctor needs a nap.
不 是他的医生需要休息了
You want me to try to find him?
需要我把他找出来吗
You really need him? I need someone.
你真的需要他吗 我需要个医生
I have cancer.
我得了癌症
Why do you think you have cancer?
你为什么觉得自己得了癌症
I don't think I have cancer.
不是我觉得
I know I have cancer.
而是知道我的确得了癌症
I had surgery to remove a malignant polyp
六个月前 我做手术摘掉
In my colon six months ago,
结肠中的恶性肿瘤
And now it's spread to my liver and lymph nodes.
现在它已经转移到我的肺部和淋巴了
So you're under the care of an oncologist?
就是说你已经被肿瘤科专家确诊了
Yeah, but he won't give me the prescription I need.
是的 但是他们不给我需要的处方
Do you need more painkillers?
你还需要多开点止痛药吗
No. I need breast milk.
不 我需要母乳
Human breast milk? Yes.
人的母乳吗 是的
It has cancer-fighting qualities.
那里有抗癌成分
Well, in newborns, it's been shown
对于新生儿来说
To reduce future risk.
母乳喂养可以降低以后的患癌风险
No, in adults with cancer too.
不 对患了癌症的成人也一样
I've read studies.
我读过相关著作
Look...
你看...
I even know a place where I can buy it.
我甚至知道哪里可以买♥♥到人乳
I just need a prescription so I can
我只是需要医生开个处方我就可以去买♥♥了
Get reimbursed by my insurance company.
然后得到保险公♥司♥的赔偿
They said they'd reimburse the cost of breast milk
他们承诺可以赔偿母乳
As a cancer treatment?
作为癌症治疗的费用吗
They reimburse prescriptions,
他们会赔偿处方药的费用
So if you write me a prescription,
所以如果你能给我开个处方
Then they have no choice but to pay.
他们就没别的选择必须给我支付了
Well, actually, they have a choice.
事实上 他们有其他选择
What are you, some type of shill for the insurance company?
你是干什么的 保险公♥司♥的业务员吗
No.
不是
Look, I've been paying premiums for 30 years,
我已经付保险费30年了
And I've never been sick a day in my life
我的有生之年却一天都没病过
Till this happened.
直到现在得了癌症
Now I can't work.
现在我没法工作
I got no money.
我没有经济来源
And you want to help them screw me over?
现在你却帮他们欺骗我吗
I'm not screwing you over. Well, then give me the script.
我没有欺骗你 那就给我开处方吧
It won't help you.
那帮不了你的
Will it hurt me? No, but
会伤害到我吗 不会 但是...
Okay, so it won't harm me and it won't harm you,
好吧 就是说伤害不到你我
But it's this insurance company--
顶多伤害到保险公♥司♥而已
This is not about insurance.
这跟保险没有关系
Then give me the damn script.
那就给我开该死的处方吧
I'm sick.
我生病了
I need help.
我需要帮助
I need something.
我需要处方
I'm sorry.
对不起
Bitch.
婊♥子♥
Anyone call?
有人打电♥话♥吗
Yeah.
有
The E.R.
急诊室来电♥话♥
They said the vascular who's on call
他们说值班的血管外科
Doesn't have privileges.
没有优先权
Then why is he on call?
那他为什么还值班
Dowd's at a conference and got him to fill in.
多德在开会让他来代替了
Be nice if he got somebody who can actually work here.
如果他能找个真能好好工作的人就好
Call ereshefsky.
叫艾瑞克夫斯基来替他
Ereshefsky? She's not gonna do it.
艾瑞克夫斯基吗 她不会来的
She owes me a favor. She's still not gonna do it.
她欠我人情 那她也不会来的
All right.
好吧
Oh, and there's a guy in your office.
有个人在你办公室
I think he's a lawyer. Why is he in my office?
我猜他是个律师 为什么在我办公室
Said he didn't want to sit around a bunch of sick people.
他说他不想坐在一堆病人中间
I tried to stop him.
我阻止过他
I'm Dr. Lisa cuddy. Ronald westbrook.
我是丽莎·卡迪医生 罗纳尔多·韦斯布鲁克
I appreciate your taking the time to meet with me.
感谢你抽时间来会见我
Hard to avoid since you're already in my office.
没办法 你已经在我办公室里了
Sorry about that, I just got over
对不起 我生病刚好
A wicked cold that didn't want to...
一场重感冒 我不想再...
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表