How can I help you?
需要我帮什么忙吗
I represent martin acevedo.
我代表马丁·阿塞韦
He's filed a suit against pph
他对普林斯顿普雷斯波罗医院提起诉讼
And dr. Robert Chase for performing surgery
罗伯特·奇斯医生没经过同意
Without consent.
就做了手术
Yes, I saw that.
我明白了
I also saw the consent forms.
我也看见手术同意书了
They were all signed.
他们都签字了
Yes, but my client was assured
是的 但他却向我的委托人保证
That the procedure would just be a few minor sutures.
整个手术过程就仅仅是做几处小小的缝合
Wait.
等等
Your client accidentally cut his thumb off
你的委托人意外地用锯子切断了拇指
With a table saw, right?
对吧
Yes. And Dr. Chase reattached it?
是的 奇斯医生把它接上了
Yes.
对
You're saying he didn't want it reattached?
你是说他不想拇指接上吗
No, he most certainly did not.
对 他的确不想
His insurance only covered 60% of inpatient expenses,
他只得到了保险公♥司♥60%住院费用赔偿
So he would only agree to the cheapest option.
所以他只同意最便宜的治疗方案
So what did you tell him?
那你怎么跟他说的
I said I'd sew up the skin over the exposed bone.
我说把露出骨头部分的皮肤缝合
Then I put him under, got his thumb
然后我让他躺下
From the paramedics, and reattached it.
在护理人员那拿来他的拇指然后接上了
What's he gonna do? Tell the judge that I harmed him
他想干什么 告诉法官
By reattaching a vital digit?
我把他重要的指头接上而伤害到他了吗
Both he and the insurance company are suing
他和他的保险公♥司♥都起诉了
To get out of paying the bill.
都不想付手术费用
It's over $80,000.
超过8万美金
It was his thumb.
那是他的拇指
I couldn't just let him toss it in the trash
我不能就为了剩几个小钱
To save a few bucks.
让他把它扔到垃圾堆里
The pharm tech who called in sick is here.
生病的药剂师来了
She's waiting in your office.
她在你的办公室里
He barely even looks at me anymore.
他看都不看我一眼
We haven't had sex in months.
我们已经几个月没有做♥爱♥了
You don't need pills to lose weight.
你不需要靠吃药减肥
There are healthier ways, legal ways.
有更健康的办法 合法途径
You don't understand how hard it is.
你不知道那有多难
Ever since our second child, no matter what I do.
自从我生了第二个孩子 不管我怎么做
I just wanted to lose ten more pounds
我只是想减掉10磅甚至更多
And then I was gonna stop.
我坚持不下去了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Forging pharmaceutical orders, stealing...
伪造药物订单 偷窃...
Don't fire me, Dr. Cuddy.
不要解雇我 卡迪医生
Please. I'm begging you.
求你了 我恳求你
If Sam finds out, he'll divorce me for sure,
如果萨姆发现了 他肯定会和我离婚
And my kids
还有我的孩子们
I will never do it again, I swear.
我发誓我下不为例
Just give me a second chance.
求求你再给我一次机会
I won't report the theft to the DEA...
我不会将偷窃报告给毒品管理局
But I have to fire you.
但我不得不解雇你
Just take a few minutes to compose yourself,
花点时间让自己平静一下吧
Then go down to hr and they'll give you your last check.
我去找人力资源部 给你最后的支票
I've been a perfect employee for seven years.
我这7年来一直都是最优秀的员工
I know, but this is too big.
我明白 但是这事闹得太大
I'm sorry.
对不起
How's it going?
今天怎么样
Got three hours to save this place from bankruptcy,
要在三个小时内把医院从破产中解救出来
I just fired one of my best employees,
刚刚解雇了一名我们的优秀员工
and the woman taking care of my sick child
而且照看我那生病孩子的保姆
isn't returning my calls.
不回我电♥话♥
Rachel's gonna be fine,
瑞秋会没事儿的
I'm sure whoever he or she is deserved it,
不管那位员工是男是女 开除一定有理
And we're not going bankrupt.
最后 我们不会破产的
Are we? Don't worry.
真不会吧 别担心
The board will fire me before they allow that to happen.
董事会在医院破产之前会先开除我
They'd never fire you.
他们绝对不会开除你的
I just told Atlanticnet Insurance
我刚刚告诉大西洋保险
I'd terminate unless they gave us a 12% bump.
如果不给我们12%的提升我将终止合同
They might fire you.
他们有可能开除你了
Marina, hey, it's me.
玛丽娜 是我
I haven't heard back from you.
我没有收到你的回信儿
Can you call me as soon as you can?
你能尽快给我回个电♥话♥吗
Thank you.
谢了
You try Lucas?
你没试试找卢卡斯吗
He's either sleeping or avoiding me.
他不是在睡觉就是在躲着我
You in a fight?
你们吵架了吗
Not yet, but we're gonna be.
还没有 但是快了
What do you think I should do about Atlanticnet?
你觉得我应该怎样应对大西洋保险呢
You're asking a guy who paid
你正在咨♥询♥一个
full sticker price for his last car.
曾经花正价买♥♥新车的人
You ask House?
你问过豪斯吗
He's a master manipulator
他是个操纵人心的大♥师♥
who always gets what he wants.
总是能得到他想要的
This situation is out of control enough already.
现在的局势已经够失控了
House is the last person I want to get involved.
我最不希望的就是豪斯也被卷进来
Get out of my chair.
从我的椅子上起开
And the answer is no.
你问的事情还是不行
You ever noticed how many porn sites
你知不知道有多少
have "Mom" in the domain name?
黄色网站的域名里含有妈妈的字样
Hot moms, hungry moms, mature moms.
辣妈网 饥渴妈妈网 熟妈网
That ought to make you feel pretty good.
这些应该让你感觉良好的
What do you want?
你想要什么
Looks like boils, altered mental status,
貌似高烧 强烈情绪波动
and heart failure was called by renal cell carcinoma.
还有心脏衰竭都是由肾细胞癌引起的
I need your signature to start treating it with malaria.
我需要你签字批准让我用疟疾病来治疗它
Don't worry.
别担心
I'm giving him chemo too.
我同时给他化疗了
What is your sudden obsession with malaria?
是什么让你突然对疟疾痴心绝对呢
Just trying to play my part cutting costs.
只是想履行我那削减开支的部分
Malaria is the simplest, cheapest method
疟疾病是消除低体温症状
of delivering hypothermia.
最简单 最便宜的方法了
Right.
是这样
The only money you care about...
你需要唯一需要关心的金钱是
You bet someone you could use malaria
你是不是跟谁打赌了
as a diagnostic tool?
说你能用疟疾作为一种诊断工具
That doesn't sound like me.
那可真不像是我做的事情啊
Forget it.
当我没说
Okay, let me see if I've got this straight.
好吧 跟你直说了 让一个病人
A bet that puts one patient at minor risk is juvenile?
处于微小风险的打赌算得上无理取闹吗
And irresponsible and dangerous.
而且是不负责任和危险的
But going all in against atlanticnet--
回到大局 在对抗大西洋保险的战争中
Is not a bet.
那可不是在打赌
That is a carefully considered negotiating position.
那是一场精心策划的谈判
I'm gonna put this in your inbox.
我把这个放进你的收信箱里了
I just hope it doesn't get lost
希望你别弄丢了
Underneath all the other stuff you're carefully considering.
相信经历过所有这些以后你会仔细考虑的
Can you take a look at these per diem schedules?
能帮我看一下这些日程表吗
Let me know if you see any conflicts.
如果有时间冲突通知我
Got it.
明白
Oh, and Ereshefsky actually did come in.
对了 艾瑞克夫斯基的确来过
You catch her leaving a sponge in a guy or something?
你抓到她把海绵落在病人身上了吗
Wasn't a medical mistake. What was it?
并不是医学过失 那是因为什么
Can't tell you now. She came in.
现在不能告诉你了 因为她来过
Hey, Stan!
嘿 斯坦
Have you audited the ephedrine orders yet?
黄麻素的订单你核查了没有
Why? You told me she confessed.
为什么要查 你告诉我她已经承认了
Stan. All right, yeah.
斯坦 行了 好吧
I'll take care of it. Today.
我会处理的 今天就查
You know he's cussing you out in there now.
你知道他现在正对你骂骂咧咧呢
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表