skin and neurological damage and spreads rapidly
会引起皮肤和神经损伤 而且迅速传播
without treatment.
并无法医治
Methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus?
耐甲氧西林金黄色葡萄球菌[MRSA]
Lord have MRSA.
我们的骑士感染了MRSA
You weren't wearing gloves when we shocked his heart
你在把他心脏电击回正常心率时
back into rhythm.
没有带手套
I'm sure you'll be fine.
我确信你会没事的
You two get a sample to the lab to confirm,
你们两个带着样本到实验室去确认
you get the Knight into isolation
你带骑士去隔离病房♥
and on I.V. Antibiotics.
给他静脉注射抗生素
You... stay away from me.
你 离我远一点
Need to talk.
我们需要谈一下
About the MRSA? I know, we're--
关于MRSA吗 我都知道了 我们
MRSA, shmrsa.
不是什么MRSA不MRSA的
Something important.
是些重要的事
Something you think is more important
你是指那些你认为是比
than the potentially lethal bacteria
那些可以像野火般传遍整个医院的
spreading like wildfire through my hospital?
致命细菌更为重要的事
Well, that narrows it down
那么范围就已经缩小到
to something personal and stupid.
那些有关私人的 愚蠢的事情了
Wilson.
威尔森
Theory confirmed.
刚好证实了我的理论
He is dating his first wife. I know.
他在和他的第一任妻子约会 我知道
I don't believe it.
我不信
That he didn't ask your permission first?
你不信他居然没有先征得你的同意吗
No, that he's actually capable
不 我惊讶的是
of keeping a secret from me.
他竟然有事情能瞒住我
Well, you'd be surprised
是么 威尔森没告诉你的
how many things Wilson doesn't tell you.
事情可多着呢
Would I?
真的
Like... Like how you slept
比如 你和你♥爸♥最好的朋友
with your father's best friend or...
上♥床♥的事吗
I'm gonna kill him.
他死定了
You need to break them up.
你得劝他们分手
Forget it.
没门
So you'd rather sit back and watch
你就打算袖手旁观
while the evil blonde gorges on Wilson's tender flesh
等着看那金发魔鬼故伎重演
and then tosses out his bones like she did the last time?
再把威尔森敏感的心撕成碎片吗
You remember what he was like after that?
你记得他跟她分手之后的样子吧
Yes, I do.
我记得
Well, then do something.
这就是了 行动吧
God knows he's not gonna listen to me.
天知道 我怎么劝他都不会听
You, on the other hand, have decades of experience
你则不然 与各种烂人恋爱交往了
dating and being attracted to losers.
几十年 经验丰富
Obviously, I don't include myself.
明显 我不在其列
You know what happens
干预他人情感生活
when you interfere in other people's relationships?
是什么后果 你清楚得很
Of course. I do it all the time.
自然 我是惯犯
Hmm, I see your point.
明白你的意思了
That is why I'm staying out of this.
所以我才不闻不问
You force him to choose, you might not like the answer.
强扭的瓜不甜
He doesn't seem to be in as much pain anymore.
他看起来不那么痛苦了
That's good, but we won't be
那太好了
out of the woods for sure
但在疱疹消失前
until the blisters start to recede.
还不算完全脱离危险
Hey, I'm really thirsty.
我好渴
You mind getting me a soda?
帮我拿杯苏打水好吗
Sure, I'll be right back.
好 我马上回来
What's wrong?
怎么了
The pain in my chest, it's getting worse.
我胸口疼得更厉害了
Just now?
刚开始疼吗
No, I didn't want to worry her.
早开始了 只是不想让她担心
So how long have you been in love with her?
你暗恋她多久了
What?
什么
No, we're just friends.
不是的 我们只是朋友
Seriously.
真的
Since the first time I saw her.
从我第一次见她开始
Why don't you tell her?
为什么不表白
She's engaged to my friend. The King?
她跟我朋友订婚了 国王吗
Haven't seen him visiting or sitting by your bedside.
没见他来照顾你呢
He has responsibilities. Yeah.
他有职责在身 是吧
I'm guessing the Queen does too.
王后不是也有职责
What kind of Knight steals his friend's bride?
抢朋友的未婚妻 那算什么骑士
I hate that I even think about it.
我为自己有这种想法感到羞耻
You're not a Knight.
你不是骑士
You're just a guy.
只是个普通人
But I want to be more than that.
可我有更高的追求
Your chest?
胸口疼吗
No, my...my back.
不 是后背
Feels like there's a knife in it.
像刀子扎的一样
Is the infection spreading?
是不是感染扩散了
It's not MRSA.
不是耐甲氧西林金黄色葡萄球菌
It looks like some sort
看上去像某种
of clostridial organism.
梭菌菌体
Question is, which type of clostridium?
问题是 是哪种梭菌
There's hundreds.
梭菌有几百种
C. Perfringens?
产气荚膜梭菌吗
Wouldn't account for his other symptoms.
与他的其他症状不符
C. Tetani, on the other hand...
破伤风杆菌呢
Tetanus, he...he would have been inoculated against it.
他应该注射过破伤风疫苗
So he cut himself and didn't get a booster shot.
那就是他割伤了但没打后续疫苗
The guy fights people with swords for fun.
这是个会拿剑跟人打架玩的家伙
No one said he's smart.
能聪明到哪儿去
They don't just fight for fun.
他们打架不止是玩
They fight to prove their bravery.
也为了证明自己的勇敢
You're buying this honor stuff?
你真信荣誉那套吗
Fighting's not brave. It's just stupid.
打架可不是勇敢 是愚蠢
You would say that.
你这么想倒不奇怪
You think I've never been in a fight?
你以为我没打过架吗
No, I just think you've never won one.
不 我只是觉得你没打赢过
I took on three guys in college once.
我上大学的时候一挑三
Hope they bought you dinner first.
希望你们有叫人带买♥♥晚餐
It's not MRSA.
不是耐甲氧西林金黄色葡萄球菌
I know, it's poison Ivy.
我知道 是毒葛
Poison Ivy?
毒葛
A severe reaction could cause the blisters
反映严重者可能起疱疹
and maybe irritate his eyes enough
而对眼部刺♥激♥强烈
to cause the hemorrhaging,
可能诱发出血
but the chest pain and seizures...
但胸部疼痛和突发症候
They have bonfires every night.
他们每晚都生篝火
The burning leaves aerosolizes the oil.
燃烧的枝叶将毒葛散布到空气中
We've seen what it's done to the outside of his body.
依照他体表受害症状
Imagine what it's doing
不难想象
to his lungs and his sinuses.
他鼻窦和肺部受到的伤害
Okay, maybe it remotely fits, but I'd rather go
好吧 勉强说得通 但我还是
with scientific evidence than with your gut.
觉得科学依据比你的直觉可信
How about this?
这个算不算
Apparently, it's all over his sword.
明显 他的剑上也沾满了
It's his heart rate again.
又是心率
How fast is it?
有多快
It's slowing, why aren't you...
心跳变缓 你怎么没带...
It's not MRSA.
不是MRSA
I'm giving him 12 ccs epinephrine.
我要给他注射12毫升肾上腺素
He tested positive. You'll blow his heart out!
他肾上腺素过敏 他的心脏会跳爆的
If it slows any more, it's gonna stop.
心跳再缓 就要停跳了
I told you.
我就说嘛
And I told you.
我就说嘛
That wasn't caused by poison Ivy.
病源不是毒葛
Or epinephrine.
也不是肾上腺素
That means the heart problem we ruled out,
之前排除的心脏症候
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表