What is it?
怎么了
Oh, my head!
我的头
He's got severe headaches.
他头疼得厉害
So do I.
我也头疼
Should I call or raise with a double gutshot draw?
是该叫牌还是加注看双料内听顺子呢
No.
不对
What about infection? That's what we're thinking.
有没可能是感染 我们也这样想
Cerebral infection would explain the headaches,
脑部感染可以解释头疼
could have caused P.O.T.S.
可能引起直立性心动过速
If it's fungal, it could have spread to the heart.
如果是真菌引起的 可能感染到心脏
I was talking about you.
我说的是你
Has the little gent been wearing a tent?
我们的小陶绅士有没有风流快活过
Remind me why that has anything to do with you.
提醒我下 这跟你有什么关系
A distracted person makes a distracted professional.
生活分心工作也分心
And destroying my marriage will help me focus.
破坏我家庭就能让我专心咯
Probably.
很有可能
Do a spinal tap. Run the CSF.
做脊椎穿剌 化验脑脊液
Still talking about you.
我说的还是你
But you can do it on the patient, too, if you want.
不过如果你乐意 可以给病人也做
What about her?
她呢
The bartender?
酒保
She's the only one who's not here for fun.
这里只有她不是来找乐子的
Trust me, she's not straight.
相信我 她不是异性恋
If your gaydar is so great,
既然你同志雷达这么敏感
how come you didn't know about the patient
怎么会看到病人男朋友才知道
till you met his boyfriend?
他是同志的
The guy walked in with his bride.
他是带着新娘来的
It took me a while to rotate my dish.
我一时没反应过来
It's unbelievable what he's doing to her.
他这么对她真是太过分了
You don't think he loves her?
你认为他不爱她
He may love her,
他或许是爱她的
but he needs to have sex with other men.
可他有和其他男人上♥床♥的需求
Taub loves his wife,
陶博是爱他妻子的
but he needs to have sex with other women.
可他有和其他女人上♥床♥的需求
Yeah, it sucks what he's doing to her too,
是 陶博这么对他妻子也很过分
But it's hardly the same.
可这不是一回事
To be faithful to his wife,
我们的病人要对妻子忠诚
our patient has to deny his identity.
就要否认自己的身份
Taub just needs to...
陶博只需要
To resist a biological imperative?
克服生理需求
It is easier to say no to dessert
面对甜点 直接拒绝要比
than to pretend you don't eat.
假装不爱吃甜点容易得多
Says someone who's obviously never been on a diet.
从不节食之人如是说
Oh, yeah. My life's a breeze.
没错 我的生活如清风般自♥由♥
You're successful, smart,
你事业成功 人又聪敏
and you attract everything that moves.
有腿的东西都对你垂涎三尺
If you want to focus on the fact that you're not gonna see 50,
你要总想着自己活不到50岁
that's your choice.
谁也没办法
You know what? I agree with you.
知道吗 你说的对
My self-pity's optional. What about yours?
我顾影自怜是自找的 那你呢
CSF was negative for infection,
脑脊液感染化验阴性
and his headaches are worse.
但他的头疼症状更重了
We were just talking about you.
我们刚刚还谈论你呢
Please don't.
拜托别了
It's not P.O.T.S., so we're back to square one.
不是直立性心动过速 又回到原点了
Not quite.
不完全是
You did a spinal tap, but the headaches got worse.
做过脊椎穿剌之后头疼加剧
We're maxing him out on morphine.
吗♥啡♥用量已经快超标了
He sprung a leak.
他有漏液
He's losing CSF from the tap site.
脑脊液正从穿刺处流失
We made his headaches worse?
是我们令头疼加剧的
Just you, actually.
事实上 只是你
That still wouldn't explain
仍然不能解释
why he got the headaches in the first place.
他最初为什么头疼
The low pressure in his brain caused the P.O.T.S.,
颅压过低是直立性心动过速的原因
not the other way around.
不是后果
Patch the leak and top him up with artificial CSF.
把漏洞补好 给他输人造脑脊液
There. That should stop the leak.
好了 应该可以止住漏液
You should be feeling some relief soon.
疼痛应该很快就会减轻
I spoke to my parents.
我跟我父母谈过了
How are they doing?
他们怎么样
They're still worried.
他们仍然很担心
Well, tell them not to be.
告诉他们别担心
Everything's gonna be okay.
一切都会好起来的
Ted?
泰德
What's happening?
怎么了
He's stroking.
他中风了
Both eyes are responsive.
双眼瞳孔都有反射
Tell me your full name.
你的全名是什么
Theodore Philip Taylor.
西奥多·菲利普·泰勒
This isn't a stroke. Then what is it?
不是中风 那是怎么回事
What's happening to me?
我这是怎么了
It's really not P.O.T.S.
真的不是直立性心动过速
We're really back to square one.
我们真的回到原点了
So what's masquerading as a stroke?
那么是谁假扮中风呢
Voted the worst Halloween costume, by the way.
顺便说一句 最差万圣节装束我投它
MRA showed no problems with blood flow to the brain.
磁共振显示脑部供血正常
rules out T.I.A.
排除了脑梗塞
Sarcoidosis?
结节病
Chest x-rays showed no hilar masses.
胸透没有发现肺门肿块
Any luck with the pottery?
陶艺的事怎么样了
Wasn't easy.
不好弄
Bought a suitably cruddy set
网购了一套粗糙度合适的
of fife and drum napkin rings online.
手工笛子和餐巾环
Scleroderma? Skin's fine.
硬皮病 皮肤没问题
A.N.A. was negative.
抗核抗体阴性
So what did that set you back? Too much.
买♥♥个东西有什么难的 好多事
I got into a bidding war with some lunatic.
有个疯子跟我抢着拍卖♥♥喊价
Histoplasmosis.
组织胞浆菌病
EIA was clear.
酶免疫测定阴性
Hey, could have gone a lot higher than $215.
215块可不算太高哦
You're kissmyasthma99?
你就是那个混♥蛋♥99号♥综合症吗
What about MELAS?
会不会是MELAS综合征
Mitochondrial encephalomyopathy,
线粒体脑肌病
Lactic acidosis, and stroke-like episodes.
表现为乳酸酸中毒和中风类似症候
Nillas.
NILLAS
No, idiot. Lactate levels are stable.
不是 白♥痴♥ 乳酸浓度稳定
We're missing something.
我们漏掉了什么
We've run every test that makes sense,
该测的都测过了
asked every question we can think of,
能想到的都问过了
gone over his history a dozen times.
病史研究过十几遍
We know how much we can trust his history.
我们都知道他那病史有多少可信度
If history is written by the victor,
历史总是胜利者来书写
How do we find out what really happened?
我们去哪里找真♥相♥呢
Talk to the loser. Call the boyfriend.
找失败者谈谈 给他男朋友打电♥话♥
Let's get them all in the same room.
让他们在一个房♥间里
Or we could question them separately and not torture them.
或者分开提问 别让他们难过
Or we could get them all in the same room and get the truth.
或者让他们在一个房♥间里 得出真♥相♥
Oh. Drinks are on me and Foreman tonight.
今晚的酒我和福曼请
Can't. Pap Smear.
没空 要做子♥宫♥颈抹片检查
We don't want to do it either,
我们也不愿意
But Wilson already paid us.
可威尔森付我们钱了
It's gonna suck.
肯定没好事
I know.
我知道
Where and when?
几点在哪儿
Any incidents of dizziness?
有没有过突发性头晕
Seizures?
惊厥
Blackouts?
昏厥
Other than our wedding day.
除了婚礼上那次
Don't you think I would have told you if there were?
如有的话我不早该告诉你们了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表