Am I right?
您觉得呢
You're not gay.
你才不是同性恋
No, but I have to tell intimate secrets to people.
当然不是 可我被逼跟别人分享小秘密
Maybe they should be true.
也许你真该是同性恋
Hadn't thought of that.
我还真没想到这一点
To be on the safe side, I should probably do both,
安全起见 还是做双性恋吧
Starting with the fun ones.
先玩好玩的
Come on, let's get me better.
来吧 快乐升级
I'm a philanderer.
我是多情浪子
Oh.
是吗
Philanderer doesn't mean that I give a lot to charity.
四处留情并不意味着我是个慈善家
It means... I know what it means.
就是 我知道是什么意思
Uh, you were asking me
你刚才问我
If there were any nuts in the hors d'oeuvres.
点心里有没有坚果
What?
什么
Honey.
亲爱的
What did my husband just say to you?
我丈夫刚才跟你说什么了
I...
我
Was asking him if there were nuts...
问他点心里
In the hors d'oeuvres.
有没有坚果
Then where is your epipen?
那你的肾上腺素呢[过敏药]
My what?
什么
No one with an allergy would walk around without an epipen.
有过敏史的人都应该带着的
Give me your purse. No.
钱包我看看 不要
Give me your purse. Stop!
把钱包给我 停手
Come. No.
给我 不要
What really happened
到底怎么回事
Is...
是
I thought he was cute.
我是觉得他挺帅的
I hit on him.
对他有点意思
We're going.
咱们走
You having fun?
玩得怎么样
I did connect with one guy.
我确实和一个人很亲密
But then my propensity for screwing things up overtook me.
但我的顽劣本性占了上风
Then my desire to have fun overcame my propensity.
然后我爱玩的欲望又打败我的本性
You didn't screw it up.
你没搞砸啊
The assignment wasn't to get you to trust people
来这里不是让你真心真意地
With a piece of your soul.
去相信这里的人
The assignment was to teach you that you can trust.
而是让你知道你可以信任别人
Did any of these people rat you out
在座的这些人有出♥卖♥♥♥你吗
As the obnoxious womanizer
因为把你当作好色鬼
Or the porn producer that they think you are?
还是什么情♥色♥小说家
Why do you think
你为什么觉得
That people would treat you worse if they knew the truth?
如果别人知道真♥相♥就会不好好待你呢
Good night, doctor.
晚上好 医生
Are you in trouble?
你闯祸了吗
Apparently not.
当然没有
So what's next?
那下一步呢
You want to be my pimp?
想当皮条客吗
Why don't we just talk?
我们聊天好吗
Okay.
好吧
How come you weren't pissed at me for stealing your car?
你怎么不气我偷你的车
It was a nice thing to do.
因为你在做好事
I'm not sure
我自己都不确定
About the German-English translation of nice.
在德语中"好事"到底是指什么
You mean the stealing was nice or...
你说偷车是好事 还是
Ruining Freedom Master's life?
还是毁了自♥由♥战士的一生是好事呢
What you did was misguided
你所做的并非本意
And irresponsible,
而且不负责任
But it was also nice.
但还是好的
You gave him a moment of pure happiness.
你给了他享受到真正的幸福
You asked me why I come here so often to visit Annie.
你问我为什么经常来看安妮
She was my best friend.
她曾是我最好的朋友
Then she started pulling away...from everybody.
然后她开始将所有人都拒之门外
The doctors don't know why.
医生不知道为什么
I think
我觉得
I married her brother because...
嫁给她哥哥是因为
He was the only other one
他是唯一一个
Who was going through the same thing.
与我感同身受的人
But he stopped visiting after a couple of years.
可他从几年前开始就不再来看她
I just...
我就是
Couldn't stop.
停不下来
I miss her.
我想她
I should go.
我该走了
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
So what happened?
发生了什么事
You're talking to me now. No.
你愿意理我啦 才没
Was it fun?
好玩吗
Yeah
好玩
She kissed me.
她吻我了
Don't read into the phrasing.
不是打比方
We kissed each other.
我们的确接吻了
And how do you feel about that?
你觉得如何
How do I feel about that? It was a kiss.
我觉得如何 就是个吻而已
Kisses are good things.
亲吻总是好事
Okay.
好的
That was a loaded "okay."
你这话有些弦外之音啊
Not at all. Why would you assume that?
完全没有 你为什么这么说
Cause you're being judgmental.
因为你审判我了
If I had said that I'd had some delicious chilean sea bass for dinner last night,
如果我说 我昨晚上的智利鲈鱼非常好吃
Would you say, "and how do you feel about that?"
你会说 你有何感觉吗
If the sea bass was married, I might.
如果入锅是鲈鱼有夫之妇 我可能会问
See, you're being judgmental.
看吧 你开始说三道四了
Isn't that against your code or something?
是不是违反了你的什么原则
I'm simply stating the obvious.
我只是陈述事实而已
It's complicated,
事情很复杂
Not just because she's married
不仅是因为她是有夫之妇
And not just because you're institutionalized.
也不仅是因为你被关在精神病院
I know you spent the last 12 hours
你已经花了十二个小时
Trying to figure out what that kiss means.
想要弄明白那个吻的意义
Who's that woman you were with in the parking lot?
那天停车场的那个女人是谁
When you deflect,
你转移话题时
It's more effective when you're not that transparent.
比你坦言时更能表达自己的感受
Obviously you have no problem with the infidelity.
出轨对你而言再平常不过
You're trying to rationalize that,
你只是在给自己辩护
"If it's okay for your doctor, it's okay."
如果你这医生可以这样 我也可以
But just for the record,
但事先声明
I am not having an affair. Then who is she?
我没有婚外恋 那她是谁
Why do you think you're working so hard
什么让如此费尽心机地
To figure out the details of my personal life?
挖掘我的私生活
I might not have to work so hard
我也许大可不必大费周章
If there were some personal items in here.
如果这里的人还有隐私可以的话
You got one number on speed dial.
你只有一个速拨号♥码
It says "dad."
名称是"爸爸"
Come on, how old are you?
拜托 你都多大了
Why are you so afraid to talk about this?
为什么你害怕提及这个话题
I want to talk about you.
我只想说说你
I want to know who I'm taking advice from.
我想知道是谁在给我忠告
I'm not giving you advice. I'm asking you questions.
我并没有给你忠告 我只是在问你问题
I think that kiss meant a lot.
那一吻意味深长
I think that scares you.
这一吻让你害怕了
I think there are no personal items in here
我没有掺杂私人因素
Because you have no personal life.
因为你压根就没有私生活
How do you think you and Lydia will end?
你觉得你和利迪娅结局会如何
You are a lonely man.
你这个寂寞的老男人
You've screwed up every opportunity you've had in life.
你错过生命中所有的姻缘
What's the ending to the story?
你们会如何结束呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Visiting time!
探访时间
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表