我不酗酒
Yes, you just hide Vodka around the house for fun.
是吧 你在房♥子里藏伏特加只是为了好玩
I drink, just not a lot.
我确实喝了 但是喝得不多
Since when do you drink at all?
你从什么时候开始喝的
I have one shot when I get home from work, baby, that's it.
我工作回来后会饮一小口 宝贝 只是这样
So why lie to your wife about it?
那你为什么瞒着你的妻子呢
Because it's not important.
因为这不是什么重要的事
What difference does it make?
说了和不说有什么区别吗
That you drink every day by yourself?
你每天都会自己喝酒吗
I have one lousy drink, okay?
我每天要大喝一顿 可以了吧
Have you ever seen me drunk? Ever?
那你看过我醉酒了吗 有过吗
No, but you've obviously been
没有 但是很显然
Drinking enough to hurt your liver.
你这么喝伤了自己的肝
My liver is fine. Hold still.
我的肝脏没问题 别动
There we go.
看到了
This test is a waste of time.
这个测试是在浪费时间
Hey. Want some wine?
你好 要点葡萄酒吗
All right. Very good. Here, we got this.
好 很好 我们有这个
String beans?
来点青豆吗
Julia?
你是朱莉娅吗
No, I'm the house sitter.
不 我只是代看♥房♥♥子
They're in Hawaii for the week.
他们这周去了夏威夷
Happy Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving, you guys.
大家感恩节快乐
You must be Dr. House.
你一定是豪斯医生吧
I was told I should offer you a turkey sandwich.
我被告知应该给你准备一个火鸡三明治
Tuna salad. Closest thing they had to turkey.
金枪鱼沙拉 跟火鸡最接近的东西了
Thanks.
谢谢
But I'm hoping I can still get out of here
但是我希望能离开这
To catch the tail end of dinner with my wife.
抓住上和妻子共进晚餐的最后机会
Anything?
发现什么了吗
No cirrhosis, no scarring, no infection.
没有肝硬化 没有伤疤 没有感染
Blood panel?
血液测试仪呢
7.2.
7.2
That's it?
没了吗
Everything else is fine.
其他都没问题
So it was a waste of time.
那么我们是在浪费时间喽
Unless it's not his liver that's elevating his albumen.
除非不是他的肝脏在升高他的蛋白
It's his kidneys.
而是他的肾
Renal failure. Explains the anemia.
肾衰竭 可以解释贫血症状
If he developed hyperkalemia,
如果他患有高钾血症
That would explain the ataxia.
就能解释运动失调了
But the stroke...
但是中风...
Ischemic encephalopathy.
缺血性脑病
Nice.
不错
Except now we have to stay and test his kidneys.
不过我们现在得留下来检测他的肾了
Key under the mat.
钥匙在垫子底下
There's no key under the mat.
垫子底下没有钥匙
Oh, right.
对了
You need to replace one of your kitchen windows.
你需要换块新的厨房♥玻璃
I helped myself to your wine cellar.
我尽兴地享用了下你的酒窖
I'll leave a buck on the way out.
我走的时候会留点钱
You're not right for her.
你不适合她
And you are?
你适合
Less wrong.
好一些
Then I started thinking...
然后我就开始想...
What was I saying?
我刚刚说了什么
You were saying it's late, and...
你刚在说 很晚了应该...
She invited me.
她邀请了我
She didn't know if she should.
她不知道她是否该这么做
She was trying to figure out if I really have changed or...
她想弄清楚我是真的改变了还是
If I'm just the same old S.O.B. I've always been.
一如既往依然是个混♥蛋♥
But she always gave me a chance.
但她总是给我机会
832 chances.
832次机会
And I used up every one of them.
我全部用完了
832's her limit.
832是她的极限
Make a note.
记下来
How 'bout a cup of coffee?
要不要来杯咖啡
It's just instant, but...
只有速溶的 但是...
I'm pathetic.
我觉得自己很可怜
I don't deserve her.
我不配和她在一起
Okay, okay, all right.
好了 好了
Uh, here.
到这儿来
Maybe you should crash here.
你该往这儿撞
It's a sofa bed.
这是个沙发床
I love her.
我爱她
Patient's liver is fine.
病人肝脏没问题
Thus it's his kidney is at shot.
应该是肾脏的问题
Where the hell is House?
该死的豪斯到哪里去了
He left a message on the machine.
他留了一张字条
He is not coming in today.
今天不回来了
So what causes kidney failure?
那什么导致肾衰竭
Rhabdomyolysis.
横纹肌溶解
No edema.
没有水肿
I trust you had a wonderful Thanksgiving?
我猜你的感恩节应该很棒吧
I don't remember.
不记得了
So I guess I did.
可能吧
Multiple myeloma.
多发性骨髓瘤
No bone pain.
骨头不痛
You got drunk alone?
你自己一个人喝醉了
No.
不是
That would be a sign that I need to talk to you about this.
我是时候和你谈谈这个问题了
Polycystic kidney disease?
多囊肾
No utis or flank pain.
没有泌尿道感染或者侧腹疼痛
Well, what if his cough is more than just a cold?
如果他的咳嗽不只是感冒这么简单呢
He hasn't been coughing.
他没有咳嗽
It's in his history, and we found
病历有记录 而且我们在他的药箱里
A new bottle of cough syrup in his medicine cabinet.
发现了一瓶新的止咳糖浆
Cough could mean goodpasture syndrome.
咳嗽可能意味着肺出血肾炎综合症
Affects kidneys and lungs.
会影响肾形矿脉和肺部
Start him on immunosuppressors and dialysis.
开始进行免疫抑制剂和透析
We'll do it after we run it by House.
豪斯同意之后再开始
He's not answering his pager.
他不回复呼机
Looks like he's leaving it up to us.
看起来他想让我们做决定
Us, not you.
是我们 不是你
And since we don't disagree,
所以既然我们没有意见
You can save your fight for another case.
你可以为下一个病案省省力气了
How long do I have to be hooked up for?
我要多久才能结束治疗
Four to six hours a day until we see an improvement.
每天四到六小时 直到有进展
What if you don't?
如果没有进展呢
Then we keep doing it until he gets a transplant.
我们就继续直到找到移植肾
You were sure it was his spleen,
你们开始说是脾脏问题
And then you were sure it was his liver,
然后又说是肝脏
Which he told you it wasn't,
但他告诉你们不是
And now you're sure it's his kidneys.
现在又说是身形矿脉
It's definitely his kidneys.
一定是肾形矿脉
We just don't know why it's his kidneys.
我们只是还没找到病因
Any word from Cameron?
卡梅隆有消息吗
Nope.
没有
I started seeing a counselor after my diagnosis.
诊断结论出来之后我开始咨♥询♥辅♥导♥
She's really good.
她人很好
Why does everyone assume that everyone works
为什么每个人都觉得所有人
In the exact same way?
都按特定的方式工作呢
We pretty much do.
事实如此
Our egos want us to think we're all snowflakes,
自负让我们觉得自己像雪花一样
No two alike, but really we all want the same things.
与众不同 实际上我们的追求都一样
Love, forgiveness...
爱 宽恕
Chocolate.
巧克力
Well, what I want is for everyone to leave me alone.
我想要的是所有人都离我远点
How do I get that?
我该怎么做
What did you say to Lucas last night?
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表