Isn't there usually another cart in here?
一般这里不是还有一辆车的吗
Okay.
好了
Okay.
没事了
Anyone in there?
有人吗
Lockdown's over.
一级防禁解除了
I should go.
我该走了
Yeah.
是的
I just asked Sam to dinner.
我刚刚约了山姆去吃晚饭
Little baby's all growed up.
小孩子总算成熟了啊
You gonna tell your dad?
你要告诉你♥爸♥吗
I'll stop by his hotel, talk to him.
我会去宾馆和他谈谈的
Hotel?
宾馆吗
You said he was staying at your apartment.
你明明说他住在你公♥寓♥的
Was there any truth in anything you said?
你刚才说过真话吗
The part about it being a good idea for you to call Sam.
关于打电♥话♥给山姆是个好主意
That was true.
那句是真的
Good night, Remy. Good night, james.
晚安 雷米 晚安 詹姆斯
Code seven has been lifted.
警报已解除
Repeat, code seven has been lifted.
重复 警报已解除
You want your file?
要拿你的档案吗
Nah.
不
Good for you.
为你感到高兴
All hospital personnel may leave their staging areas
全体医院员工请离开集结地
And report back to their departments.
向所属部门汇报
Thank you for your cooperation.
多谢合作
We don't have to tell anybody what we--
不必向任何人说我们曾在这--
Mm-mm.
嗯
You got the patient file?
你拿到病人档案了吗
I'll grab it. Thanks.
我就去拿 谢了
See you tomorrow.
明天见
I think I'm ready to take you up on your offer.
我想我准备好接受你的建议了
Dr. House?
豪斯医生
Lockdown ended a few minutes ago.
防禁在几分钟前就解除了
Yeah. I know.
嗯 我知道
I'm sorry I didn't take your case.
很遗憾没有接下你的案例
Me too.
我也是
Gracie...
格雷西
was the cutest six-year-old you ever saw.
会是你见过最可爱的6岁孩子
Interesting night, huh?
今晚挺有趣吧
Interesting.
有意思
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表