But when my two younger sisters
但是当我的两个妹妹
Were dying from consumption,
结核病快死的时候
It wasn't more priests we wanted.
我们需要的不是教士
I fired my girlfriend
我解雇了我的女朋友
Because he said he was gone for good.
因为他说他会永远离开
I need this in my life.
我的生活需要这个
A week ago, it was the last thing you needed.
一周前 你说你最不需要这个
It's a process.
这是个过程
I'm learning.
我在学习
And screwing me over as you go.
像以前一样整我
Yeah, that's why I did it.
是的 这就是我为什么这么做
Sorry.
抱歉
If you want, I'll explain it to thirteen.
如果需要的话 我会给十三解释
He's not ready.
他还没准备好
He doesn't have his license.
他没有行医执照
Then he can't practice.
那么他不能行医
But we'd be idiots not to listen to him.
但是不听他的我们都会变成笨蛋
You're in charge,
你继续负责
He sits in on all the differentials.
他只是留在鉴别诊断那一步
Until you get your license back,
所以直到你拿回执照前
This is all unofficial.
这都是非正式的
No procedures, no patient contact.
不准参与医疗程序 不准和病人接触
Think I can probably deal with that last one.
我想最后一条没什么问题
The only reason I let you go
我解雇你的唯一理由
Is because our relationship wouldn't work
是因为我负责部门工作的时候
If I was in charge.
我们的关系会出问题
But I won't be in charge soon, so...
但是我很快就不会负责了
I came to offer you your old job back.
因此我来邀请你回去工作
I know. I look bad.
我知道 我看上去很自私
But circumstances have changed.
但是情况发生了变化
I don't want the job.
我不想要这份工作
Why not?
为什么不
Because there's a much simpler
因为有更简单的理由来解释
Explanation for your firing me.
你为什么解雇我
You wanted to break up with me, but you were too weak
你想和我分手 但是你太脆弱以至于
To do it yourself.
不敢这样做
Then why would I try to hire you back?
那我为什么要雇你回去呢
Can we please get some dinner tonight?
请问晚上能一起吃饭吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
Uh, you're a follow-up?
你是跟班吗
You must not treat him.
你们绝不能治疗他
Dibala killed my wife.
迪巴拉杀了我的妻子
She was a trade unionist.
她是个工会会员
He took her
他把她
From our home
从我们家带走
While I was at work.
当时我在工作
Who took her?
谁把她带走了
Dibala's Youth Labor League.
迪巴拉的青年工人联盟
He pretends it's to get young people off the street.
他装作这是个让街头青年改邪归正的团体
But he takes teenage boys from the provinces
可是实际上他从各地拐骗十几岁的男孩
And feeds them drugs and alcohol
并让他们吸毒和酗酒
And teaches them how to torture.
教他们如何酷刑
They dumped her body in my yard two weeks later.
两星期后他们把她的尸体扔在我家后院
They raped her.
他们轮♥奸♥她
They carved Inyenzi, cockroach, onto her stomach
在她肚子上刻英联疾 蟑螂[贬称]
Because she's Sitibi.
因为她是斯提比人
I'm very sorry, but I can't discuss other patients.
非常抱歉 可是我不能谈论别的病人
You should talk to a lawyer,
你应该跟律师说
Talk to the UN...
跟联♥合♥国♥说
So they can sit and watch,
让他们袖手旁观
Like they did in Rwanda?
就像对卢旺达那样吗
There are 2 million Sitibi.
还有两百万斯提比人
He's planning to massacre them all.
他想把他们灭族
His radio stations are talking about a final war
他的广播站在宣传最终战役
To exterminate the cockroaches.
消灭蟑螂
He can't recover.
他不能康复
I'm sorry.
对不起
How was your first day of school?
第一天上学还好吗
Didn't pee once in the sandbox.
我没往沙盒里面撒尿
How was it with Cuddy?
和卡迪聊得怎么样
What did you think I was talking about?
你以为我在说什么
You didn't use garlic.
你没有放蒜头
You didn't use it last night either.
你昨晚也没放
We always use garlic on chicken florentine.
我们做佛罗伦斯煎鸡胸时都放蒜头
It tastes fine this way.
这样也挺好吃
You seem to be losing your sense of smell.
看来你失去嗅觉了
I think you're losing your sense of mind.
我觉得你失去理智了
I can check right now if you pull my finger.
看看你会不会来抓我的手就知道了
No, it's the--
不是 是因为
Are you inventing some big medical mystery here?
你这是在发明什么医学大谜团吗
Because if you're imagining things again...
因为如果你又有幻觉
You weren't wearing shoes last night either.
你昨晚也没穿鞋
Yes, shoes, garlic--
是的 鞋子 蒜头
I am vampire, Sookie.
我是吸血鬼苏克
I told you to get that echo fixed.
我告诉过你把这回音修好
My downstairs neighbor, after you moved in,
那是楼下的邻居 在你搬进来之后
Started complaining about the extra noise
开始抱怨噪音
And the cooking smells.
还有烹饪的油烟
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
I don't want you making things worse.
我不想你把事情弄得更糟
He's on the Condo Board,
他是公♥寓♥委员会的
And I'm trying to get the back garden renovated.
而且我还想整理一下后花♥园♥
The white coats taught me a whole bunch
穿白袍的家伙教了我一堆
Of fun coping and relating skills.
与人相处的技巧
He's not only a total jerk,
他不纯是一个混♥蛋♥
He's a decorated war hero
而且是个授勋的战争英雄
Who lost an arm in Vietnam.
在越南战争中失去了手臂
I mean, there's no winning with this guy.
我的意思是 跟他斗没胜算
Coping skill number one...
相处技巧第一条
Complete avoidance.
尽量回避
You happy?
你满意了没
Booty call?
爱的召唤
Give me 20 minutes to not shower.
让我休息二十分钟行不行
Patient's having a heart attack.
病人心脏病发
Mask at 15 liters.
十五升氧气面罩
Just thought you'd like to know.
只是以为你有兴趣知道
Lassa fever.
拉沙热
You were mad that I withheld it last time,
上次我没直说 你很生气
So I'm saying it right up front.
所以这次我先说为快
He's already stabilized,
他已经稳定下来了
So 40 ccs
用40CC
Of ribavirin,
的三(氮)唑核苷
And we're home in time for Ellen.
回家正好赶上看艾伦[另一部美剧]
I checked. There's no Lassa in Dibala's country.
我查过了 迪巴拉的国家没有拉沙病毒
The rash is gone.
疹子已经退了
It rules out your dioxin theory.
推♥翻♥了你的二恶英理论
He's running a slight fever, which we can add
他在发低烧 加上心脏
To the heart, plus the lung ulcers.
肺部溃疡的症状
Ebola? Marburg?
埃博拉病毒 马尔堡病
Too long an incubation period.
发病周期太长
Yes? Don't people sometimes travel?
是吗 难道他不会去旅游
To places that have, you know, a fever
去拉沙热的起源地
That originated in the Nigerian town of Lassa?
尼日利亚的小城镇旅游
He's been to 3 other countries in 3 years
在过去的三年里他去过三个国家
Here, Zimbabwe, and Sharm El-sheikh, Egypt.
这里 津巴布韦 埃及的沙姆沙伊赫
No Lassa there either.
都没有拉沙热
Again.
再次 哦
Trypanosomiasis?
锥虫病
No sleep disturbances.
没有睡眠障碍
But fits best with the symptoms.
可是最符合病症
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表