Vision was already coming back
我把他送回医院的时候
by the time I dropped him off at the hospital.
他的视力已经恢复了
Well played.
干得好
If only we could combine your medical chicanery
真希望你的医疗小把戏能
with your brother's ability to fetch me mochas,
和你兄弟给我取摩卡咖啡的本领结合起来
You'd be the perfect foreman.
这样你就是个完美的福曼了
Where are you?
你在哪里
I'm busy.
我在忙
Great. So we don't have a new symptom.
很好 这样一来我们就没有新症状
Means we should just stick him back on his blood thinners,
也就是说我们必须让他继续使用血液化稠剂
and he should be okay to leave in a couple weeks.
这样他过几周就能康复了
Actually, we do have a new symptom.
事实上 确实出现了一个新症状
Any of you take a look at his readmittance chart?
你们没人看他的重新接纳图吗
Between the time he checked in
在他刚来的时候
and the time he rechecked in,
和他再一次报道的时候
Our patient lost a single pound.
我们的病人瘦了一磅
Patient like that would usually shed over ten pounds.
一个那样的病人通常会减十磅
The obvious answer would be steroids,
最直接的答案应该是类固醇
But since we've already ruled them out...
但是我们已经排除了
So he's not injecting.
所以他没有注射过
But he could be getting them naturally--
但是有可能自然获得
Paraneoplastic syndrome.
类肿瘤性症状
The body produces antibodies, which battle cancer,
身体产生抗生素 与癌抗衡
which could also act like growth hormone.
看起来也像荷尔蒙增长
We've eliminated lymphoma.
我们已经排除了淋巴瘤
What other cancers mimic growth hormone?
有什么其他癌类似于荷尔蒙增长呢
Lung, pancreatic, renal, breast--
肺 胰腺 肾脏 胸部
It was a rhetorical question. I don't really care.
这是反问句 我不在意
Go test him for all of them.
把每个部分都检查一遍
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
You need a job.
你需要一份工作
Maybe I can talk to House,
也许我可以再跟豪斯谈谈
see if I can get your job back.
看是否能要回你的工作
Soon as he knows you're okay with me being there,
一旦他知道你跟我和好了
he won't want me back.
他就不会再让我回去了
Maybe I can help you figure out something else.
也许我能帮你找到别的工作
I promise...
我保证
I won't let you down.
我不会再让你失望了
Don't do that.
别说这个
Let's just...
我们就
See how it goes.
顺其自然
So, uh, do they mandate you
他们有规定你
to stay here at the halfway house?
必须住在这个过渡教习所
Or can you come stay with family?
还是你可以跟家里人一起住呢
It's Foreman.
是福曼
Well, it should stop now that marcus left.
既然马克斯走了 应该停止了
That's the whole point.
这才是主要的
Oh, I'm sorry. Was my leg sticking out?
对不起 是我的腿绊倒你了吗
I'm so distracted lately, trying to think of something funnier
最近我有点心烦
than fire sprinklers Going off in the middle of the night.
在想有什么比半夜爆消防栓更有趣
Any ideas?
有什么提议吗
Whoa, easy there, tiger. I know where you live.
不要激动啊老虎 我可知道你住在哪里
You know how I know?
知道我怎么知道的吗
'cause my girlfriend and I--
因为那是我女朋友和我
We tried to buy that very same condo.
原来打算买♥♥的那个公♥寓♥
Why don't you leave me out of this?
为什么要把我算进去呢
Wilson was the one who bought the place.
房♥子是威尔森买♥♥的
And you're living there.
不过你住在那里
You...
你
deserve to suffer equally.
也要承担一样的责任
Actually, I suffered more now that you just tripped me.
因为刚才你绊倒了我所以我承担了更多
His suffering will equal out,
他的抵消了
'cause he actually feels remorse.
因为他很自责
Why would you out yourself?
你为什么不直接说
You can't even imagine the retribution.
你根本想不到怎么去报复
Oh, there won't be any.
不会再有了
I am ceasing all offensive operations.
我已经停止了一切报复行动
I have both made my point and established my superiority.
我已经表明了我的想法 确立了优势
And if you even get to the planning stages of retaliation,
一旦你开始计划报复行动
I will tell Cuddy that she lost her dream place to you two.
我会告诉卡迪是你们两抢走了她梦想的房♥子
See, she's under this odd impression that you guys are her friends.
她很奇怪 一直认为你们是她的朋友
There's no cancer.
不是癌症
We scanned him head to toe.
我们从头到脚的检查了一遍
We checked blood smears for leukemia.
我们还做了白血病的检查
We even ultrasounded his chest looking for breast cancer.
还有胸部超声波看他有没有乳腺癌
Maybe I was wrong about the weight loss.
可能我错了 关于他的体重下降
You weren't wrong-- we found blood in his catheter bag.
你没有错 我们发现他的尿液袋里面有血
His kidneys are failing.
他的肾脏在衰竭
so it has to be cancer.
所以一定是癌症
Paraneoplastic syndrome is the only thing
只有肿瘤伴随综合症
that can link kidney, heart, and liver-- even the rage.
会导致肾脏 心脏和肝的问题 还有暴怒
Why can't we find it?
为什么我们找不到它呢
We've looked everywhere inside this guy.
他的体内到处都检查过了
What if it's not inside?
如果不是在体内呢
You know why you're black?
你知道为什么你那么黑吗
'cause god loves me more than he loves you?
因为上帝爱我比爱你多吧
Hmm. What I was going for was melanin.
我想说的是黑色素
You got lots of it.
你有太多黑色素了
It makes your skin dark,
使得你的皮肤很黑
protects you from the sun's harmful U.V. Rays.
保护你不受到有害紫外线的伤害
What are you doing?
你在干吗
Unfortunately, it also prevents even those with advanced medical degrees
不幸的是它也妨碍了那些有医疗证书的人
from considering melanoma as a diagnosis.
考虑恶性黑色素瘤的可能性
Other hand.
另一只手
On the rare occasion that black people do get skin cancer,
黑人得皮肤癌的机率很小
they usually get it on the white parts--
一般只会在白色皮肤的位置上
Palms and soles of the feet.
比如手掌和脚底
But your hands and feet are so smashed up from football,
但因为打橄榄球 你的手脚磨损的很严重
My team are likely to have written off any skin blemish as a bruise.
我的手下把你皮肤上的所有伤痕都当作淤青
But now that I know that melanoma
但是目前我知道的
Is the only thing that fits...
只有黑素瘤符合一切症状
Come take a look at this, mom.
过来看下这个 妈妈
There's the thorn in the panther's paw--
豹爪上的一根小刺
Paraneoplastic syndrome.
肿瘤伴随综合症
Your body forms antibodies to fight the tumor.
你的身体在集♥合♥抗体对抗肿瘤
Those tiny little proteins
那些微小的蛋白质
travel through your blood and wreak havoc.
游离在你的血液里从而造成巨大的破坏
We remove the cancerous mole,
我们移走这个痣癌
everything should be fine.
你就会好了
I'll tell Dr. Chase to schedule the surgery.
我会让奇斯医生安排手术
Why bother?
为什么要呢
I missed my shot.
我已经失去机会了
What kind of life am I gonna lead now?
我的人生将会怎样呢
Did you study really, really hard?
你很认真很认真地学习了吗
Then the same crappy life that the rest of the guys
那你会和其他那些一起毕业的家伙们
You'll be graduating with are gonna lead...
过着一样的废柴生活
minus the student loans.
除去学生贷款
Hey. You ready?
你好了吗
Almost.
就快了
And...done.
恩 好了
I heard house and Wilson are getting pranked by someone.
我听说豪斯和威尔森被人捉弄了
You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?
你完全不知情是吧
No.
没有
Why should I believe you?
为什么我要相信你呢
You said I had a trusting face.
你说过我有张让人信任的脸
I still don't understand
我还是不明白
why you wouldn't let me retaliate, though.
为什么你不让我报复
They stole your dream.
他们偷了你的梦想
Well, that's overstating it. It's just a condo.
太夸张了 那只是个公♥寓♥
It's not because you feel guilty about hurting House
不是因为你对整弄豪斯有愧疚感
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表