Can often learn more from the student.
通常从学生那里学到更多东西
Have you learned anything yet?
你们学到什么了吗
You have a son.
你有个儿子
I was pregnant when we broke up.
我们分手时 我怀孕了
I'm sorry I never told you,
很抱歉从没告诉过你
But I knew how you felt about having kids.
但我知道你不想要孩子
You had no right.
你没有权利
Maybe.
可能吧
It's a little late for that.
但有点晚了
He's here.
他就在这
He wants to meet you.
他想见见你
I don't want to meet him.
我不想见他
I've never asked you for a dime.
我从没向你要过一分钱
He's here to help find
他来是为了帮助找到
Whatever's wrong with your heart.
你心脏的毛病
I didn't ask him.
又不是我请他来的
I didn't want him.
我不想见他
Just say hi to him.
只是和他打个招呼而已
Hi.
你好
I'm Michael.
我是迈克尔
Hi.
你好
I'm your-- Uh...
我是你的...
Yeah, your mother told me.
是的 你妈妈告诉我了
When you get better,
等你好些后
Maybe we could do something.
我们可以一起做些什么
See a movie?
比如看电影
No.
不
My dad died when I was your age.
我爸爸在我像你这么大的时候死了
It was the most painful thing I ever went through.
是我这一生最痛苦的事情
Trust me, as much as I'm sure this hurts right now,
相信我吧 因为我知道这有多么痛苦
It's better.
为了他好
Please take him out of here.
请带他离开这
Come on.
走吧
Chromosomes for 28 cardiovascular conditions
28根心血管的染色体
Are normally numbered in structure.
结构都正常有序
No translocations, deletions, or inversions.
没有转移 缺失或者反转
I didn't notice that the kid's d-a-d-d-y chromosome
我没注意到那孩子他老爸的染色体
Has been severely damaged
因他人多愁善感的染色体而
By someone else's bleeding heart chromosome.
有严重的损毁
It was the only way to get Michael to do the marrow biopsy.
让迈克尔做骨髓活检是唯一的方法
I'm sure there are plenty of lies
我坚信
Would've worked just as well,
有不少的谎言穿插其中
Except without the years of therapy.
除了多年的求诊治疗
Don't you have school? Recess.
你不用上课吗 休假
So where does that leave us?
那么留给我们的是什么
Chase?
奇斯
Sorry. What?
抱歉 你说什么
I was saying, "do you think these shoes
我是说 你觉得这鞋的
Work in this color?"
颜色好看吗
Send him home.
让他回家吧
He's not gonna believe he's healthy.
他不相信自己是健康的
You're not very good at your job.
你不擅长自己的工作
You don't deserve candy. He's been preparing
你不配得到糖果奖励 他一辈子
His whole life to die at age 40.
都在准备死于40岁
He's had dozens of doctors
有无数的医生
Tell him he's fine.
告诉过他 他没事
You think you can change his thinking?
你觉得你会改变他的想法吗
Yeah, I do. Chase, walk with me.
是的 我可以 奇斯 来
Great contributions back there.
刚才你可是贡献不小啊
There's no case. I had nothing to add.
没什么情况 我也无话可说
You had nothing to add...
无话可说
Because you were distracted.
因为你心不在焉
A little devil on your shoulder
一个小魔鬼在你的肩膀上
Told you to kill a guy,
说你杀了人
And now the little angel won't shut up,
而现在小天使也不甘示弱
Telling you you're gonna burn in a lake of fire.
告诉你你将涅槃于水深火热之中
I'm fine.
我没事
You shouldn't be.
你不该没事
Talk to someone.
找人聊聊
Docs fixed me up in seven weeks.
文献要在7周内完成
You're... Ten minutes, tops.
这10分钟 你是最好的
Thanks.
谢谢
Glad we had this little moment.
很高兴咱们有这样的时刻
Come on.
跟我来
I'm Dr. House.
我是豪斯医生
You couldn't find anything, could you?
你什么也没发现 是吗
You have Ortoli syndrome.
你有奥尔托利综合症
Dr. Chase?
奇斯医生
You sure? Tests don't lie.
你确定吗 化验室不骗人的
Right.
是的
Well, it's--it's a...
那是
It's a very rare disorder
一种很罕见的病例
That short-circuits the adrenals,
肾上腺激素停止分泌
Which short-circuits the heart.
引发心脏停搏
Blah, blah, blah, blah. Who cares
等等等等 谁会在意
About medical mumbo jumbo?
这些拗口的医学名词
Tell him the treatment.
告诉他治疗方案
It's... Well, it's--it's complicated.
很复杂
Doctors always want to
医生总是喜欢
Make everything sound so complicated.
故弄玄虚
It's nabsent
[豪斯自创]
What? Nabsent
什么 [豪斯自创]
Yes.
是的
So all we have to do now is write a prescription
所以我们现在要做的就是写个药方
And, uh, have him pick up the pills.
让他吃药
What? That's it?
什么 就这样吗
I take some pills, and I'm gonna be okay?
吃点药我就好了
The real tragedy here is
真正的悲剧是
That the Tiburon swab technology
如果提布伦祛病技术
Didn't exist to detect Ortoli back in your dad's day.
在你♥爸♥爸那个年代就发明了的话
He could've lived.
他可能还活着
Thank you.
谢谢
If you'll sign these discharge papers,
签了这份出院证明
I'll get you a bottle of meds.
我给你一瓶药
Take one twice a day for a week,
一天两片 吃一个星期
You'll live a long, healthy life.
你就会健康长寿了
Answer the door, House.
去开门 豪斯
It's got to be for you.
一定是找你的
Are you watching TV?
你在看电视吗
It's the door!
是门在响
Were you on the phone? No.
你刚才打电♥话♥了吗 没有
Just now, were you talking? No. I'm alone.
刚才你在说话吗 没有 只有我自己
You okay, House?
你没事吧 豪斯
Why are you here?
你来干什么
Donny collapsed four hours after we discharged him.
唐尼出院后四小时身体崩溃了
He's dead.
他死了
His apartment manager found him
公♥寓♥管♥理♥员♥在
On the floor in the laundry room.
洗衣间的地板上发现了他
Said he wasn't breathing.
说他当时停止呼吸
He called the EMTs, but it was too late.
他打了急救电♥话♥ 但是太迟了
I sent the guy home with mints.
是我用薄荷糖送他回的家
Whatever it is, we all missed it.
不管是什么病 我们都遗漏了
I missed the fact that there was something to miss.
我忽略了事情有遗漏的事实
What is wrong with me?
我这是怎么了
You had good reason.
你有很好的理由
Patient presented with no symptoms,
病人没有表现出症状
And all his tests came back negative.
他的化验都是阴性的
What's the official cause of death?
官方死因是什么
Autopsy hasn't been performed yet.
还没有验尸
EMTs brought him to general,
急救人员把他送去了总医院
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表