I did.
是我杀的
She blames me for Dibala's murder,
她责怪我是迪巴拉谋杀案的罪魁祸首
Not you.
而不是你
You were barely involved in that case. She knows that.
你只是稍稍涉及了那个医疗案 她知道的
But I created the big, bad, evil climate
但是我创造了大的 坏的 邪恶的环境
That allowed it to happen.
导致了它的发生
You're wrong.
你错了
Powerful counter-argument.
强势的辩论
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
Why are you trying to screw things up?
你为什么想让事情变得无法收拾
You got the tense wrong.
你把时态搞错了
Things are already screwed up.
事情已经不可收拾了
Which is why you don't just want to work for me,
所以你不能只是希望为我工作
You need to.
你必须这么做
Cameron thinks you're my personal sock puppet.
卡梅隆觉得你不过是我的私人手偶
If you don't stay, it's gonna be hard to prove you're not.
如果你不留下来 就很难证实你不是
I have to go.
我得走了
Last week, my cane could only do ten minutes.
上周 我的手杖只能坚持十分钟
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
Waiting for you to take a nap so I can surge into the lead.
等你偷个懒这样我能跑在前面
What's the best way to restore the liver in someone
让患有硬化性胆管炎的病人
With sclerosing cholangitis?
恢复肝脏的最好方式是什么
Not getting drawn into this.
不想被卷进去
You already are.
你已经在其中了
Because you crashed my workout?
因为你毁了我的训练吗
You're doing core training.
你在进行核心训练
Which improves balance,
这样能提高平衡性
Which staves off the most debilitating
还能延迟亨廷顿疾病所带来的
Symptoms of huntington's.
身体最虚弱的症状
You've ended your self-destructive streak.
你已经度过了自我放逐的阶段
Want to do something significant,
现在想做一些有用的事情
Something that'll last longer
一些比你所剩不多的几年
Than the few years you have left.
持续更久的事情
My team is your first-best choice.
我的团队是你的第一选择
My first choice is the community health clinic
我的第一选择是加入昨天我面试的
I interviewed with yesterday.
社区健康诊所
Absolutely, you should do that.
当然了 你应该做那个
Three hours a week. Every doctor should.
一周三个小时 每个医生都该选择它
'cause every doctor can.
因为每个医生都能应付
But you don't want to be every doctor.
但是你不想做普通医生
Plus, on my team,
另外 加入我的团队的话
You get to screw with Foreman.
你可以和福曼周♥旋♥
Every way but literally.
无处不在 但仅字面理解范围
Why are you doing it this way?
你为什么要用这种方法
You're pretending to assume we're all coming back
你假装我们都会回去
Without actually asking us.
却连问都不问我们一下
Why?
为什么
See, this is why you'd be miserable
这就是你为什么会痛苦地
Wiping noses in a clinic.
在诊所哭鼻子
You can't ask because you can't face the rejection.
你不问的原因是你怕被拒绝
Why not? What's going on?
为什么不呢 发生什么事情了
Are you asking me to ask you?
你在让我问你吗
I'm saying you shouldn't, for your sake as well as mine.
我觉得你不该问 为了你 也为了我好
We don't know how much the sclerosing cholangitis
我们不知道硬性化胆炎
Has damaged your liver.
对你的肝脏造成了多大伤害
It might be in a year, it might be in ten.
可能是一年 可能有十年
But the odds are you're gonna need a new one.
但是有很大可能你需要一个新的肝脏
And you should know,
你需要明白
While no transplant committee will say this openly,
虽然移植委员不会直说
They'll never grant an organ
但他们绝不会同意把器官
To someone working in your profession.
给做你这一行的人
You're saying I have to change jobs?
你的意思是我得换工作
You're medically advising me to change jobs.
你从医学角度建议我换工作
Hank, if you're too sick--
汉克 如果你太虚弱
She wants me to have some kind of religious conversion.
她希望我改变宗教信仰
She's practically salivating over it.
事实上就是在唾弃它
I'm just being candid about--
我只是直言相告关于
So you don't think I'm scum.
那你觉得我不贱
Just some committee thinks I'm scum.
只是一些委员会成员觉得我贱
That your lifestyle has risks.
你的生活方式有危险
You work around more sick people
你的工作比我能接触到更多
And germs and blood than I do.
有病的人 细菌和血液
I'm not gonna live my life afraid
我才不会像我父母一样
Like my parents did.
畏惧我的生存方式
Barely letting me play outside
他们几乎都不让我出门
And god forbid that I get a scratch.
生怕我被抓伤
I'll talk to him.
我跟他谈吧
He'll calm down and realize that this is the only--
他会平静下来 意识到这是唯一
No.
不
No, I won't.
不 我不会
Why does everyone want to dictate the way I live my life?
为什么每个人都想命令我怎么生活
Because the way we're living is gonna kill you.
因为我们现在的生活方式会要了你的命
Passing the pancreatic duct...
把胰管递给我
Don't listen to House.
不要听豪斯的
You have no idea what he said.
你又不知道他说了什么
I know that House is manipulative.
我知道豪斯很喜欢操纵人心
I know that you're in a vulnerable state right now,
我知道你现在处于脆弱期
And I know that Cameron wants your marriage to work.
我知道卡梅隆希望你们的婚姻能顺利
So do you.
你也是
So don't listen to House.
所以不要听豪斯的
House doesn't make my decisions.
豪斯没有左右我的决定
We're in the common bile duct.
现在是总胆管
What's that mass? Gallstone?
这些乱七八糟是什么 胆结石?
Can we magnify times five?
可以放大五倍吗
That's not a gall stone.
那不是胆结石
His liver's completely filled with worms.
他的肝脏里全是寄生虫
You have strongyloides, also known as threadworms.
你有杆线虫 是线虫的一种
They disseminated all over your body,
已经遍布全身了
Causing all your symptoms.
导致了你现在的所有症状
How'd I get a parasite?
我怎么会有寄生虫呢
Most likely through sexual activity, but we can't be sure.
貌似是通过性传播的 但我们还不确定
What's the treatment?
该如何治疗
Two mebendazole pills.
两片甲苯咪唑驱虫药
That's it?
就这么简单?
You'll be fine. Your liver too.
你会好起来的 你的肝脏也是
Go back to your lives.
回归你的生活去吧
You know this is the doctor's lounge.
你知道这是医生休息室
I know.
我知道
It seemed like the place to read doctors' notes.
貌似是读取医生报告的地方
You are good at it, by the way.
你很擅长嘛 顺便说一句
Why are you reading my charts?
你干吗看我的病历
Because I'm worried about my girlfriend.
因为我担心我女友
Your girlfriend...
你女朋友...
Is a male porn star?
是三♥级♥片♥男优吗
Oh, no, I'm dating lisa cuddy.
不 我对象是丽萨·卡迪
Seriously?
真的吗
Cool, huh?
够酷吧
And if house doesn't have his team,
而且如果豪斯的团队解散了
That'll make her miserable, which will make me miserable.
她会很痛苦的 也会让我很痛苦
Which brings us to the fact that
所以事实上
You have elevated noting to an art form.
你的作用至关重要
I see the connection.
我明白了
Most doctors write "9:00 A.M."
大部分医生都写"上午九点"
If they scrub in or anything near it.
只要时间差不多就好
you write 9:03
而你写九点零三分
And you make little notations when procedures are delayed.
而且稍有延迟你就会做上小标记
You're easily impressed.
你很敏感啊
Well, yeah.
是啊 没错
I was, till I saw that you had
曾经是 直到我看到你
virtually stopped writing them
在差不多四周前停止
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表