我的天呐 你俩又在一起了
Oh, my God! You're back together.
差不多吧
Kind of.
泰伦说荷兰
Taryn said the Netherlands
建议人们疫情期间
suggested people find a designated sex partner
找固定的性♥伴♥侣♥
for the pandemic.
你和尼科做♥爱♥
You're having sex with Nico
就只是因为荷兰政♥府♥的建议吗
because the Dutch government recommends it?
荷兰人♥民♥的幸福指数在世界排名很靠前
Their country ranks very high on the World Happiness Index.
他对你撒谎 还甩了你
He lied, dumped you.
-他压根不花时间陪你 -好了 不要说了
- He barely gives you the time of day. - Okay, stop judging.
虽然现在是特殊时刻 但我也有需求
It's wartime, but I still have needs.
我也找不到别人了
It's not like I'm just gonna find someone new.
所以你就和渣男前任在一起吗
So you're with your emotionally unavailable ex?
特殊时期
Wartime!
太阳下山了 斯考特也睡着了
The sun is out, and Scout's down.
剩下的孩子
And everyone else is
都在看一档公共广播公♥司♥关于企鹅的节目
watching a PBS show about penguins.
梅瑞狄斯状况不好 她醒不过来
Meredith's not improving. Uh, they can't wake her.
她是在休息 这是好事
Well, she's getting her rest. It's good.
不 这不好 一切都不好
No, it is not good. None of this is good, okay?
你看不出来吗 我很害怕梅瑞狄斯出事
Do you not see that? I am terrified for Meredith.
我很难过 我对正在发生的一切都非常愤怒
I am sad. I am enraged that this is happening.
所以 请你别再用
So, please, stop dismissing me
你的积极向上和鼓舞士气的话来敷衍我了
with your bright sides and your pep talks, okay?
让我恐惧 悲痛和愤怒吧
Let me have my fear and my grief and my anger.
因为如果我不发泄我的情绪
Because if I don't, if I keep shoving it down,
后果会非常严重
you will have a very hard time
以至于你也无法变得积极阳光了
finding the bright side to the consequences.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在腾出一个坐的地方
I'm making some space for us to sit
让你发泄你的情绪
while you have all your feelings.
你还跳舞吗
Do you still dance?
在你难过或者压力大的时候
When you're sad or you're stressed,
你还用跳舞排解情绪吗
do you still... dance it out?
不了 克里斯蒂娜离开后 就不怎么跳了
No, not so much anymore, not since Cristina left.
克里斯蒂娜并没有去世
Cristina didn't die.
我知道
I know.
这就是我怀念生命的原因
That's what I miss about being alive.
跳舞至你精疲力竭
Dancing till you drop.
大笑到你开始哭泣
Laughing till you cry.
食物 口感
Food. Textures.
你从盒子里吃麦片时的松脆
The crunch of cereal as you eat it from the box.
在结束一天的疲劳后
The feel of clean sheets and a good pillow
躺在干净的床单和舒适的枕头上
at the end of a long day.
我拿到了临床试验的同意书
I've got the consent forms for that clinical trial...
那场临床试验
...for that clinical trial...
还剩一个位置
And there's one more space, and...
我要替你做出决定
I have to decide, and...
这可能是我这辈子最好或者最差的决定
it could be the best or worst decision of my life.
你的医生 你的朋友 你的家人
Your doctors, your friends, your family.
他们都很担心你
They're worried about you.
我在试着做他们坚强的后盾
I'm trying to be strong for them,
但我承认 我也在苦苦挣扎
but I'll admit... I'm struggling.
眼看着你生病
Seeing you there like this...
却束手无策
and not knowing what to do.
对不起 理查德
I'm sorry, Richard.
还有选择
And choices.
这么多选择
So many choices.
这么多生活的方式
So many ways to live a life.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith?
怎么了梅瑞狄斯 我在这
Meredith, what is it? I'm here.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
如果你呆在这里 可能会让他心碎
If you stay here, it might break him.
我知道
I know.
我知道 乔治
I know, George.
氧饱和 血压
让她参加临床试验
Get her in.
天呐
God...
天呐 我恨
God, I hate...
你恨我吗
Me?
我恨除了你的一切
Every single thing except you.
我现在和乔·威尔逊住在一起
I live with Jo Wilson now.
但她
But she, uh...
都不在家睡觉
has not been sleeping at home.
我想邀请你来我家
I want to invite you over.
但我猜
But I guess
我们都没有很好地对待彼此
we have not been great to each other.
我也不知道有什么变化
And I don't know what's really changed.
李维
Levi.
现在全球流行病大爆发
There's a worldwide pandemic.
我们真的不知道能否活着见到明天
We literally don't know if we're gonna live to see tomorrow.
很多事都变了
A lot has changed.
是啊 好 我们走吧
Yeah, okay, let's go.
我们的计划泡汤了
Our plan went to crap,
现在我们不能假装没发生
and now we can't pretend it didn't happen --
我现在不能谈恋爱
I can't be in a relationship right now.
-什么 -对不起
- What? - ?Sorry.
我从头说起 这样说有点失礼
Let me start over. That sounded rude.
我是想说 我跟维克很快陷入了恋爱
When I'm saying is, I-I jumped right into something with Vic...
?...在与麦琪分手不久后
?...you know, after breaking up with Maggie,
而那又是和艾普丽尔分手不久后的事
who I started dating pretty soon after April.
所以我可能需要一些时间来理清头绪
So I just probably should take some time to sort things out.
我不想做任何事伤害你和我们的友谊
I don't want to do anything to hurt you or our friendship.
杰克森 我丈夫
Jackson, my husband left me
在我们结婚当年离开了我
the same year that we got married,
而且是第二次
for a second time.
我超级崩溃
I am super broken.
就像"一周接受三次虚拟疗法"那么崩溃
Like "virtual therapy three times a week" broken.
现在我得重新振作起来
And now I have to put myself back together
在这个面目全非的世界里
in a world that I no longer recognize,
这个伤心 孤独 又抑郁的世界
one that is sad and lonely and depressing.
我需要的是友谊和性
So what I need is friendship and sex.
我不是 真的不是
I am not, like really not,
想谈恋爱
looking for a relationship.
尤其是和你这样的人
Especially with someone like you.
我这样的人 好吧
Someone like me? Okay.
是啊 无法独处先生
Yeah, you know, Mr., um, Can't Be Alone
但有时又会匆匆离开城里去大自然
But Sometimes Skips Town To Go On Nature Journeys.
免了吧 谢谢
No thanks. No.
但是你可以和
But you can be friends with
无法独处先生做♥爱♥ 做朋友
and have sex with Mr. Can't Be Alone?
-懂了 -是啊
- Got it. - ?Yes.
荷兰推荐
The Netherlands has recommended
为了安全起见 居民在流行病大流行期间
that its residents find a regular sex buddy
找一个常规性♥伴♥侣♥
during the pandemic for safety.
-听上去很明智 -不是吗
- Sounds wise. - ?Doesn't it?
你还以为我想和你约会
You thought I wanted to date you?!
怎么 为什么这么好笑
Well, how is that -- Why is that so funny?
你介意我...
You mind if I, uh...
坐在那边吧
Okay, well, sit over there.
假设
Okay. Hypothetical.
亚裔美国男性发烧
Asian-American male presents with fever,
白细胞数量高 右下腹疼痛
high white blood cell count, and right lower quadrant pain.
他是那个餐馆打工仔吗
Is this the restaurant guy?
我在急诊室见过他
I caught him in the ER.
贝利 一个月我见到十几起这样的病例
Bailey, I see a dozen presentations like that a month.
都是阑尾炎
All appendicitis.
老实说 那一刻
But if I'm honest, in that moment,
我我没有多想
I-I didn't give it much thought.
我只是 他 他就是一个病人
I just -- He was -- He was any patient.
一个非亚裔病人
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表