好
Okay.
那我们就给她吃扑热息痛
So we just give her acetaminophen
然后等烧退了 除非她呼吸急促
and wait it out unless she gets short of breath?
不然难道在又停电又疫情时开车去格蕾斯隆吗
Versus driving in a blackout to Grey-Sloan in a pandemic?
对 我们哪都不能去
Yeah, we're not going anywhere.
光是暴露的风险就...
The risk of exposure alone...
我们不需要医生 艾普丽尔 我们就是医生
We don't need doctors, April. We are doctors.
如果她真的严重了
And if she gets worse...
-很可能不会 -没错
- Which she probably won't. - Exactly.
对
Yeah.
梅瑞狄斯怎么样了
How's Meredith doing?
我一直在为她祈祷
I've been praying for her.
-她 她醒了 -真的吗
- Oh, she's, uh -- She's awake. - Yeah?
她现在每天都在好转 更强壮
And she's getting better every day, stronger.
对
Yeah.
所以今晚不是你带她
So, tonight wasn't your night.
对 一如既往 你的日程表无可比拟 厉害
Yes. As usual, your calendar is impeccable. Well done.
不 我只是说 今晚
No, I'm just saying, uh, tonight --
今晚不是你带她 所以你为什么
tonight wasn't your night, so why are you --
我怎么从来没来过你家
How have I never been to your place?
我感觉我们肯定经常开车到
I feel like I guess we must always do drop-offs
我家或医院送人
at mine or work.
这里 这里很不错 很温馨
It's -- It's nice. It looks really nice.
-我喜欢你的装♥修♥ -杰克森
- I like what you've done. - Jackson...
你们幸福吗 你和 你和马修
You guys are happy, you and -- you and Matthew?
我们很忙 像所有人一样
We're busy, like everyone else.
哈莉特和你 还有他和露比
And Harriet and you and him and Ruby,
同一栋房♥子 这很
the same house, it's going...
外露砖 很酷 我知道你一直喜欢
Exposed brick is -- is cool. I know you've always liked --
你真的以为我看不出你讳莫如深吗
Do you really think I can't tell when you're being cagey?
-我没有讳莫如深 -我幸福吗
- I'm not being cagey. - Am I happy?
外露砖 你能说人话吗
Exposed brick? Would you just talk like a person?
我去见我爸了
I went to see my dad again.
天呐 他病了吗
Oh, God. Is he sick?
不 跟以前一样
No, he's the same as always.
为他寻常的普通生活感到寻常的开心
Obliviously medium happy about his obliviously medium life.
我以为你再也不想见他了
I thought you never wanted to see him again.
之前确实
I didn't.
我得知道我是否做了正确的决定
I needed to know if I was right about what I...
关于我想要的事
what I wanted.
我们又回到了讳莫如深
And we're back to being cagey.
我不是想讳莫如深 艾普丽尔
I'm not trying to be cagey, April.
他承受不了
He couldn't handle it.
懂吗 他承受不了挺身而出 或做该做的事
Okay? He couldn't step up or step into his own,
我可以
and I can.
我想接手基金会
I want to take over the foundation.
这是我上次来时你给我看的咖啡吗
Is this the, uh, coffee you showed me last time I was here?
我们烘烤的第一批卖♥♥光了
We sold out of our first batch.
本地报纸报道了我们
The local paper wrote us up,
所以我们觉得再多烘几批
so we decided to add four more roasts.
我本来打算卖♥♥到州里的其他城市
I was gonna branch out into other parts of the state,
博兹曼本地咖啡
然后来了疫情
and then, ah, COVID.
我记得 你们受创很严重
Yeah, I remember. You guys got hit pretty hard.
医院都不接收病人了 对吧
Hospital was turning people away, right?
非常严重
It was a lot.
我费了好大力
I did everything I could
才能在疫情中继续开下去
to keep this place open after COVID hit.
但现在也只是给常客打包食物而已
But then I ended up just bagging up food for the regulars.
消息一传开
Word spread,
每天早上我一来
and every morning, I come in here
打开杜比兄弟的歌♥
and crank up the Doobie Brothers,
就开始打包午餐
start packing lunches.
很奇怪 这让我感觉很治愈
It was weirdly therapeutic.
让我没时间想别的
Kept my mind occupied.
好吧
Well...
你把这里搞的不错
you got quite the bubble out here.
给自己开启了另一种生活
Built a very different life for yourself.
我们的成长过程中都会有一些疯狂的想法
We're all raised to think that's some kind of wild concept.
但每天都要做自己不喜欢的工作
But what's wild is going to work every day
想着什么时候这种日子
doing something you do not like,
能奇迹般地结束 才最疯狂
thinking one day, it'll just magically stop.
是啊
Yeah.
我感觉陷入了困境
I just feel stuck.
像是有两个我 其中一个
Like there's two of me. Like there's this --
在努力成为优秀的外科医生
this successful surgeon that I worked so hard to become,
同时在努力推动基金会的发展
was trying to push the foundation to be more progressive.
另一个我
And also just the guy
从来没想要这些 懂吗
that didn't ask for any of this, you know?
我担心现在已经太迟了
I'm worried that maybe it's too late --
这个体系已经无法挽救了
the system's beyond repair.
也许我做个旁观者会更好
Maybe I could be effective from the outside.
也许你只需要放弃
Or maybe you could let go of the idea
你的职责是拯救世界这个想法
that it's your job to save the world.
想要简单的生活
There's nothing wrong
并没有错
with wanting to keep things simpler.
是的 我经常想那些
Yeah, I think about that a lot.
说实话 我觉得
Actually, I think, you know,
我可以在树林里找个小地方
I could get a small place in the woods,
开个私人诊所
maybe open a private practice,
做些我真正喜欢的事情
do things I really care about.
和哈莉特一起去户外玩
Explore the great outdoors with Harriet.
我们都应该活出自己想要的样子
We all deserve to live our lives however we want.
是的
Sure, yeah.
你是有钱的白人老头 因此
You are an older white guy who's always had money, so...
就算这个世界是现在这个样子
If nothing changes in the world,
你也会活得好好的 但我懂你的意思
you're still gonna be fine, but I -- I hear you.
你想过如果吗
You given any thought to what if?
如果我没回到这里吗
What if I didn't come back here?
如果你做出了不同的选择
What if you chose differently, yeah.
我更偏向于
Well, I'm more of a, hmm...
"不回头看"的类型
"Never look back" type.
好吧
Right, yeah.
也是
Yeah, um...
我上次来的时候 我本想问你为什么
When I was here last time, I wanted to ask you why,
但是我没有 我问不出口
and I -- I didn't -- I couldn't --
我常说我已经释怀了 但是我没有
I guess I used to say I was over it, but I'm not.
我想知道你为什么离开了
I need to know why you left.
因为
'Cause, um...
我觉得这件事对我影响很大
...I realize that it's really messed me up...
坏的影响
pretty badly.
而且
And, um...
这件事让我很难
It just made it hard to, like,
维持感情之类的
maintain relationships and stuff.
我总是倾向于逃避
Having this inclination to run away all the time.
即使我知道
And I know, I know --
逃避不能解决问题
running away doesn't actually solve anything.
我知道
I know that.
所以 我已经努力了
So -- And I've tried.
努力尝试摆脱这一切给我带来的
I've tried really hard to rid myself of the shame
羞耻和痛苦了
and the pain that comes with all that, and, uh...
你懂的 就在各种事情上
You know, just kind of doubled-down
尽量做到两倍的好
on being the best at everything --
尽力做最好的父亲
the best father I could possibly be.
尽力维持自己早已破碎的婚姻
I probably stayed in my marriage longer than I should have,
基金会的事务也尽量多操持
went along with foundation business
即使可能我早该抽身了
longer than I should have,
但是无论如何 当事情变得困难时
but no matter what, when it gets rough,
我就会...停滞不前
I just end up... right there,
逃进树林里
running, into the woods.
努力对抗我心里的你
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表