金 过来
Kim. Here.
我们送他去创伤一室 做新冠病毒检测
Let's get him to Trauma One and do a COVID test,
-快速X光 生化检测 FAST评估 -好的
- STAT X-rays, labs, and a FAST exam. - Got it.
你在意念劝她参加试验吗
You trying to will her into joining the trial?
不是
No.
我希望她突然好转 不需要试验性治疗
I'm hoping she suddenly gets better and doesn't need it.
打扰了
Excuse me!
有人吗
Hello?!
梅
Mer?
乔治
George?!
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
你让他们带你去见领导了吗
Did you ask the humans to take you to their leader?
因为我不是领导了
Because it's no longer me.
我是赫尔姆医生 我来给你做新冠测试
It's Dr. Helm. I'm here to do your COVID test.
不 你是来送我的新冠测试包的
No, you're here to deliver it.
我不允许任何住院医生进我家门或捅我的鼻子
I don't allow residents in my house or up my nose.
放下就行 放这就行
Uh, just put it down. Right here.
后退
Back up.
退退退退退退退退退
Back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back.
再往后往后往后
Bup, bup, bup, bup, bup.
你知道我也得了新冠吗
Did you know that I had COVID?
轻症 但也很吓人
It was mild, but scary.
我学会做酸面团了
I learned how to make sourdough.
我尝不出也闻不到 但面团看起来很像样
I couldn't taste it or smell it, but the texture seemed right.
我还边吃边看了一部剧 是关于房♥子
I also, uh, binged a docuseries about house --
你可以停下"我在新冠假期做了什么"的报告了
You can stop your "What I did over COVID vacation" report.
我对烘焙 大吃大喝
I have no interest in baking, bingeing,
以及其他你做了或将要做的事情毫无兴趣
or doing anything you did or will ever do or --
怎么了
What?
你在策划什么坏事吗
Are you plotting something...evil?
不 我在控制疫情
No. I'm stopping the pandemic.
碎鸡肉沙拉和自♥制♥甜泡菜
Chopped chicken salad with homemade sweet pickles
配烤面包
on toasted bread.
这是安提奶奶的秘方
That's a Nana Ante special right there.
羡慕了
Jealous!
我吃了过期腰果
I had stale cashews.
我做的比奶奶做的差远了 但也还行
Well, mine's nothing compared to hers, but it's not bad.
我等不及让你们两个见面了
And I just can't wait for you two to meet.
我也想 以后有机会
I hope to, someday.
今晚会太快了吗 今天是她的生日
Tonight too soon? It's her birthday.
我们要办一个线上晚宴
And, uh, we're doing a -- a virtual dinner.
如果你觉得太快了 不着急
Or if it's too soon, no rush.
不 我只是
No, no, I just, uh...
在担心梅瑞狄斯
It's Meredith.
我知道我帮不上忙 但是
I-I know there's nothing I can do, but...
但只要我在做帮不上她的事
Anything I do that isn't trying to help
我就觉得自己自私又罪恶
just feels selfish and wrong.
最近快乐太稀缺了
Joy is in short supply these days.
尤其是我们的快乐
Especially our joy.
太对了
It sure as hell is.
这就是为什么我抓住每一点快乐
That's why I'm grabbing it when I can.
你懂的 可以是你的一条短♥信♥
You know, it might be a text from you.
可以是我为填字游戏买♥♥的
It might be the fancy pencils
好看的铅笔
I bought for my crossword puzzles.
也可以是拿着我的鸡肉沙拉三明治
It might be just taking a few minutes
在外面坐一会儿
to sit outside with my chicken-salad sandwich
观赏黄水仙
and look at the daffodils.
我不是在告诉你该怎么做
I don't mean to tell you how to be.
你生气了吗
Are you mad?
-没有 -无视我 无视我
- No, no. - Ignore me. Ignore me.
我没生气 大概只是有点受伤
I'm not mad. I'm not mad. I'm...A little hurt maybe.
因为你买♥♥了好看的铅笔 却没有告诉我
You got fancy pencils and you didn't tell me?
等等 你也是铅笔迷吗
Wait. Are you a pencil nerd, too?
我特地从巴黎订购了一个中古削笔刀
Oh, I special ordered a vintage pencil sharpener from Paris.
稍等 是我的住院医
Oh, oh. That's my resident.
快乐结束了
And...joy's over.
今晚的晚宴见
Until dinner tonight.
今晚的晚宴见
Until dinner tonight.
我曾祖父曾是个会计
My great-grandpa was an accountant,
但他从战俘营出来后就没有人愿意雇佣他了
but no one would hire him after he came back from camp.
所以他在一个餐馆找了个帮厨的工作
So he got a job as a line cook in a diner
最后开了东洋食店
and eventually started Toyo.
-他被关在哪 -在图勒湖营
- Where was he interned? - Tule Lake.
我的曾祖父母被关去了杰罗姆营
My great-grandparents were sent to Jerome.
从我妈那边算我是第五代日裔移♥民♥了
I'm Gosei on my mom's side.
片子拍好了吗
Scans up yet?
好了 刚刚出来
Yep, just came up.
亨特医生 我看到你最初的诊断是阑尾炎
Dr. Hunt, I read that you initially diagnosed appendicitis,
但片子显示他有盆腔积液
but these scans show pelvic free fluid
以及结肠囊肿
and a paracolonic abscess.
我想他可能得了右侧憩室炎
I think he might have right-sided diverticulitis.
是的 而且看起来还穿孔了
Yep. And it looks like it's perforated.
而且 X光片显示他有根锁骨断了
Plus, his X-rays show a broken collarbone.
去订一个手术室 我们在那碰面
Okay, book an OR, and I'll meet you up there.
我们要立即带他去手术
We need to get him up there right now.
认真的吗 我们 你是说我也一起吗
Really? We -- We as in me?
对 是你诊断出来的
Yeah, it's your diagnosis.
做得好 曾
Good catch, Tseng.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你刚给内森·拉姆斯安排了验孕
You just ordered Nathan Ramos a pregnancy test.
什么 怎么会
What? How?!
你已经打过招呼了
You already said that.
三楼需要移♥动♥式X光机
Portable X-ray to the third floor.
三楼需要移♥动♥式X光机
Portable X-ray to the third floor.
他很可爱噢
He cute.
-没人在问你意见 -好吧
- No one asked you. - Okay.
等等 不 不是 等等 她把你赶下床了
Wait. No, no, no. Wait. She kicked you out of bed,
-所以你 你是 光着的吗 -我赤身裸体
- so you were, like, what, naked? - I'm naked.
完全光着
Naked.
我在床上跟我男朋友坦诚相见 然后她就
I was naked in bed with my boyfriend, and she just --
而且这事发生了不止一次
And it wasn't just one time either.
比起你男友 这更表现了她的性格
I mean, it kind of says less about him than her.
是吗 这样吗
Really, though? Does it?
可不嘛 梅尔就是所向披靡
Yeah. Mer's like a force of nature.
是啊 这倒是
Yeah. That's right.
她所向披靡 她会
She's a force of nature. She, um...
她会能战胜病魔的 对吧
She's gonna beat this thing. Right?
会的
Right.
会的 对
Right. Yeah.
德里克说这沙子不是真的
Derek said the sand isn't real.
的确不是 这海也不是真的
Yeah, no. Neither is the ocean.
但这里可真好
It is nice, though.
换了我也不想离开
I wouldn't want to leave either.
离开海滩吗
The beach?
离开你的孩子
Your kids.
你的孩子都很棒
Got great kids.
他们最好了 你没见过他们
They're the best. You didn't meet them.
我时不时会去看看
I check in sometimes.
你为什么会变老了
How did you get older?
这沙子不是真的 海也不是真的
Sand isn't real, the ocean isn't real.
这副肉体 也不是真的
The body... it's not real.
也许 想象我更老的样子对你来说更容易接受
Maybe it's just more peaceful for you to imagine me older?
你这话说得跟心灵鸡汤似的
You sound like a fortune cookie.
我来选吗
Do I choose?
我可以选择是否回到现实吗
Do I get to decide if I go back?
我不知道 我就没回去
I don't know. I didn't.
能选的话 我会选择留下
I would have stayed if I could have.
但每个人都不一样
It's different for everyone, though.
她还在睡吗
She's still asleep?
她需要休息
She needs her rest.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表