Burning sage, right?
还是烟草来着
Or, tobacco?
这里用雪松木
Here they use cedar.
我是纳瓦霍印第安人 我们用烟草
But I'm Navajo, and we use tobacco.
很多部落都有熏疗的传统
It's one tradition a lot of tribes have in common.
有什么进展告诉Mary Ann吗
Any update for Mary Ann?
再做一次血管造影 确定血流已经恢复
Oh, just have to shoot one more angiogram to make sure the blood flow has been restored
他应该就没事了
and he should be good to go.
太好了
Great. Okay.
我们没有蓝色手术服了吗
Did we run out of blue scrubs?
她换科室了
Oh, she changed specialties.
是吗 别逗了
Yeah, but really.
这是真的
That's really what happened.
她不想做普外了
She was sick of general.
Koracick医生
Dr. Koracick?
荧光镜检查
Fluoro.
你要抛弃我们啦
So, you're ditching us?
公平来说 我救了你一命
Well, I mean, in fairness, I saved you.
之后我再做什么 都会感觉不够好了
So anything after this is really gonna feel like a letdown anyway.
是哦 你一己之力救了我
Right, because that was all you.
Altman帮了点忙
I mean, Altman kind of helped out.
我还记得Bailey和Richard时不时出现一下
I think I recall Bailey and Richard being there now and then.
但主要功劳都是我的啦
But, yeah, I did the heavy lifting, mostly.
你知道波士顿冬天有多冷吗
Do you know how cold it gets in Boston?
知道的 Meredith
Yes, Meredith.
毕竟18岁以前 我都在那生活
I did spend the first 18 years of my life there.
到那以后 看谁还能种族歧视你
Well, good luck finding any racism.
你到那以后 要先干什么
So, what's first on the agenda?
安顿好母女俩 确保她们开心
Making sure the girls are settled in, happy.
然后改变世界吗
And then change the world?
然后改变世界
And then change the world.
看来我赢了
So... I win.
为什么
How's that?
我是留到最后的人啊
I'm the last man standing.
同届住院医生里 只剩咱俩了
It was you and me, from our residency class.
其他人不是弃我而去 就是死掉了
Everyone else has either abandoned me or died.
只有咱俩留下了
We were the only two left.
你觉得这能得奖吗
You think they're giving out a medal for that?
我可以留下竞争啊
I could stick around.
确实应该发奖 留下可不好受
They probably should, because it sucks.
是啊
Yeah.
第一次见到你的感受 我跟你说过吗
Did I ever tell you what I thought the first time I met you?
二代什么的吧
Oh, God. "Legacy hire" probably.
- 或是这人单身吗 - 没有啦
- Or, "Is he single?" maybe? - No.
不不 估计你还是觉得我是二代
No. "Legacy hire" is what I meant, yeah.
我当时想 姓Avery 压力可真不小呀
I thought, "That's a big name to live up to."
- 你最理解了 - 是啊
- I mean, you would know. - Mm.
我简直想不到 这个姓没被毁掉会是什么样
I honestly can't imagine a time when the name wasn't ruined.
没有被毁掉啦
It isn't ruined.
只是受到了应有的打击 你会重建名誉的
It took some well-deserved hits and you are making it your own.
你在重塑名誉 我觉得很了不起
You're reinventing it. I'm impressed.
别放弃啊 你还有很多时间
Well, don't give up hope. There's still plenty of time
让你的人生变得有意义哦
for you to make something of your life, kid.
好啦 你可以走啦
Okay, now you can go.
这次是认真的告别了
I guess this is...the real thing, huh? This is it.
你不参加我的出院欢送会吗
You're not gonna come to my clap-out?
你怎么知道有欢送会的
How do you know about the clap-out?
你第一天来这里吗 这里没有秘密的
Are you new here? No one can keep a secret.
- 天呐 - 我明白
- Oh, God. - I mean, I know
这已经成传统了 但还是有点...
it's become a tradition, but it really feels...
有点太过了 我懂的
It's a little too much. I know.
我是活下来了 但很多人死了 或是会死
Yeah. I mean, I survived and so many people haven't and won't.
并不是因为我做过什么特别的事
And not because I did anything special.
只是因为我够幸运
Just because I'm lucky
我被特殊照顾 有最好的治疗
and I have the privilege of great health care.
是我应该为治疗我的人们鼓掌
I should be applauding the people who took care of me.
你病重时 这里快分崩离析了
This place almost broke with you sick
就让大家庆祝一次吧 行吗
so maybe let them celebrate a win, huh?
我懂 只是觉得...
Yeah. It just feels...
我明白 但他们不会放弃的
I feel you, but none of them are gonna stop.
大家都会在场 我也会在
They're all gonna be there. I'll be there.
我只是不想在那种时候跟你告别
I just didn't want that to be our...I didn't want it to be our goodbye.
我也不想现在跟你正式告别
I don't want this to be our big goodbye.
去好好收拾他们吧 Avery
You go give 'em hell, Avery.
谢谢你教会我怎么做
Well, thanks for showing me how.
我做不到
Oh, I can't do this.
你可以的 你能做到
You can. And you will.
就快好了
Yeah, you're almost there.
Mary Ann 好了 我数到三
Okay, Mary Ann, at the count of three.
准备好了吗
You ready?
很好
Good.
一 二
One, two...
很好
Good.
好了 很好
Okay, good, good, good.
她出来了
There she is.
你好呀 Rosie
Hello, Rosie.
Wilson 按♥摩♥子♥宫♥
Okay, Wilson, begin fundal massage.
剪完脐带 就取出胎盘
Once we cut the cord, we'll deliver the placenta.
你在诊所学的吗
They teach you that at the clinic?
不是 从小就会
No. Grew up with it.
我全家都是治疗师
I was born into a family of healers.
我也是
Same here.
但不是治疗师
Only change "healer"
而是百老汇没落歌♥手和数学代课老师
to failed Broadway singer and substitute math teacher.
Lawrence先生 您感觉怎么样
Mr. Lawrence, how are you feeling?
有过更好的时候
I've been better.
考虑到您今天的遭遇 这也是意料之中了
Well, given the day you had, that's to be expected.
麻烦跟Mary Ann报平安吧
Can you tell Mary Ann I'm okay?
好的 等她稳定下来
Yeah, as soon as she's settled.
用力抓我手指
Squeeze my fingers.
您的曾孙女很嫉妒
Your great-granddaughter was jealous
您在这里有这么欢乐的经历
of all the fun that you were having.
所以决定闪亮登台
She decided to make an appearance.
她生了吗
She had the baby?
是啊 所以先休息一下
She did. So, get some rest
我们很快回来 让你们传承历史悠久的新冠传统
and we'll be back soon and set you up with the time-honored COVID tradition
即通过视频与家庭新成员见面
of meeting new family members over video chat.
好吗
Okay?
你知道 Amelia比我更想搬出去
You know, Amelia wants out more than I do.
她总是不停叨叨这件事
It's one of the only things she talks about.
嘴上说说和真正实施
Well, talking about it and doing it
可不是一回事
are two very different things.
至少历史上都是这样
Historically speaking at least.
你和她不是同居过吗
Didn't you and her share a house?
是啊 可是Meredith的家有一种魔力
Yeah, we did, but Meredith's house... it just has this power.
像磁吸力一样的
It's like a magnetic pull.
Karev以前称它姐妹之家
Karev used to call it the Sister House
因为无论还有谁住进去
because no matter who else lives there
都会按着她们的轨道运行
you're just kind of in their orbit.
她们确实有着特殊的感情
They do have a special bond.
说得她们跟女巫集♥会♥似的
Okay, you're making it sound like a coven.
- 就是普通屋子啦 - 当然
- It's just a house. - Sure.
那里挺好的 兄弟
It's nice there, man.
总能闻到烤华夫饼的香味
It always smells like toasted waffles in the kitchen
你刚进门 孩子们就都很兴奋
and the kids are excited when you walk through the door.
我从小没这待遇
I never had that growing up.
我也没有 不过我已经经历够了
Well, me either. But I think I've filled my quota.
我想念我的家 我的床
I miss my house. And my bed.
我的吉他拨片
And my guitar picks.
还有安静 天啊 我好想念安静
And quiet. God, I miss quiet.
你高估安静了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表